Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What Comes Out Of My Mind When I'm Bored2 ❯ What? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Guess what, peeps? I found my muses! ^^ Yupyup! They are the voices in my head that impersonate characters from my favorite anime shows! So…meet Sakura2, Syaoran2, Hotaru2, Heero2, Ken2 (WK), Shinji2, Nakago2, Hotohori2, Squall2, and Ashitaka2! They come up with all these weird ideas. I'll get them to do my disclaimer…

Ken: (unsheathes his claws and smiles in that hot way) I'm sure you aren't looking for trouble…

Sakura: (Pops up and looks as genki as ever) So don't sue SaturnActingChick!

Shinji: (Kinda nervous) She doesn't own the following series

Syaoran: (coldly, is practicing with his sword) Card Captor Sakura

Hotaru: (Shyly and tucks a stray strand of hair behind her ear) Sailor Moon

Heero: (Glaring and pulling out his gun) Gundam Wing

Nakago: (Smirks and looks hot ^^) Me

Hotohori: (Whacks Naka-kun upside the head) Fushigi Yuugi

Nakago: (Fixing his hair) Don't touch…(takes out a pair of scissors and has an evil grin on his face as he edges towards Hotohori)

Ashitaka: (pulls back an arrow) Princess Mononoke (Mononoke Hime)

Squall: (In that "Whatever…" mood) Final Fantasy 8

Ken: (Slashes his claws through the air) Weiss Kreuz

Shinji: (climbs into his EVA) Neon Genesis Evangelion

<…> Thinking

Now since that's taken care of…let me start writing! By the way, this is somewhat a continuation of my friend's story. (Titled, "what comes out of my mind when I'm bored.")

Fingers are hovering over the keys, not sure which ones to push. The index finger moves to push the space bar, but then the ring finger is quicker and backspaces everything. A small grumbling sound can be heard. Both hands freeze for a second, and then a loud outburst breaks the silence.

SaturnActingChick: DAMN WRITER'S BLOCK! <How the hell do they expect me to continue writing my chapters when I can't think of anything else? … Am I talking to myself? …>

The author rolls her eyes as she disregards the question of her sanity. Leaning back into her chair, she closes her eyes for a brief second. When she opens them, a penguin pops up in her face, scaring the living crap out of her.

SAC: GAH! What the hell is that doing here!

She blinks for a moment as she looks around. Suddenly, she looks down at herself and discovers that she (gasp) is now 2D! Eyes widening slightly at the scandalous outfit she's wearing, she starts searching for something to cover her body up as she walks out the door.

Quatre: May I help you miss?

SAC: (blinks) aren't you in the wrong anime, Quat-kun?

Sakura: Clow card! Return to your powers confined! (Looks around) Hoe? Where am I?

Zell: Pass me those…hot…dogs? Huh?

Misato: (Voice coming from kitchen) WOW! Now there's a way to start the morning!

Shinji: (Meekly) Are you sure all that beer's good for you?

SAC: Wait…we're in the Evangelion dimension?

Heero: Explain. Now. (Holds a gun up to her face)

Squall: (Pulls out gunblade) Mine's cooler. (Blows raspberry)

Heero: (blinks) Is not.

Squall: Is too.

Heero: … (sulks)

SAC: C'mon everyone…we have to find out how we got here…(Enters the kitchen)

Asuka: (flips hair) My hair looks better than hers does, don't you agree, Shinji? (Points to Sakura)

Shinji: Um…

Nuriko: (With pride) my hair beats all! ^^

SAC: (Elbows him) You're a guy though…so you have to go to the guy competition…

Nuriko: Darn…>.<

SAC: Listen up, everyone!

(No one listens as they continue chatting/threatening)

Ashitaka and wolves enter, and they begin herding the characters into the living room.

SAC: Thanks Ashitaka! (Beams) Now, as I was saying…

Ken: (Suddenly shows up) BURN BABY, BURN!

SAC: O.o erm…Ken?

Ken: (blinks) where am I?

SAC: (sigh) As I was saying-

Relena: HHHHEEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOOO!!!!!

Heero: (grabs Squall's gunblade and starts shooting/slicing Relena) DIE!!!!!

SAC: (Shakes head) Let's start out with the basics, such as everyone's name and where they are from-

Misato: ANGEL APPROACHING!

Shinji, Rei, and Asuka rush out of the room and get ready for the battle…meanwhile…

SAC: List out the first things you thought of when you head that!

Hotaru: (Thinks) Angel, wings, Usagi, Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, silence, destruction, death…destruction…death…destruction…death…des truction…death…destruction…death…destruction… death…destruction…death…destruction…death…des truction…death…destruction…death…destruction… death…destruction…death…destruction…

Sakura: FLY CARD!!!!!

Heero: Angel, peace, Princess, Relena, gun, shoot, kill, mission accomplished.

SAC: O.o

Squall: Angel, Rinoa, limit break, fighting, training center, garden, mission, Galbadia, Seifer, idiot, Laguna, Shumi Village, hands.

SAC: That didn't exactly work the way I wanted it to.

Ken: (In a matter-of-fact tone) the gates of hell are closing. I don't like hell. Why couldn't they just get it over with and die?

SAC: Who?

Duo: BWAHAHAHA! Did I just hear someone mention my vacation spot?

Hotaru: Baka. You aren't the real Shinigami, so stop trying to act like him.

Michiru: Hotaru! (Scolds) You shouldn't be mean.

Haruka: (waving flags in the air) Go Hotaru! Show `em what ya got!

Michiru: (Glares)

Heero: Can you teach me how to glare like that?

Michiru: sure!

Haruka (Getting jealous) Hey, doesn't the great forest spirit have the power to revive someone's life? (Pointing to Relena)

Ashitaka: (nods)

Heero: (Eyes widen) NO! Anything but that!

Haruka: (Smirks)

***Meanwhile***

Trowa: ??? What is this? (Looks at the computer)

Duo: Fanfiction.net? Cool! Let's check it out! (Randomly clicks a couple times)

Quatre: What is a 3x4? (A/N: LOL!)

Duo: What's a 1x2 lemon? Lemme see…(Grabs mouse from Quatre and clicks on the title)

(5 minutes pass)

Duo: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Quickly closes it)

Quatre: (blushing heavily) What was that?

Syaoran: Do you have a problem with guys liking guys?

Nuriko: (looks up) Hmm?

Touya: (Pat's Nuriko on the shoulder) Just ignore them. Besides, you're straight now…

***At another part of the house/apartment***

Yoji: (Looking up and down SAC) By the way, I love that bikini you're wearing.

SAC: (Face turning red from embarrassment and anger) …

Aya: (Quietly) Baka. Leave her alone.

Ethan: Hey! I can defend her just fine. I don't need your help.

Aya: (Shrugs) This is anime. I can do whatever you want. You can't hurt me.

Makoto: (Eyes turning into stars) They all look like my old boyfriends…

Minako: (Shoving Makoto out of the way) I don't care who they look like…THEY'RE HOT!

Irvine: (Smirks) Hello ladies.

***Yet another part of the apartment***

Tamahome: (Hiding near a corner and muttering) Please don't let her find me here…

Miaka: (Eyes wandering, and then seeing food) Tama? Where are you? 0.0 Is that food? FOOD!!!!!!

Usagi: (Smiling broadly) Want some?

Duo: (Mouth watering) I'm in!

Miaka: Me too!

San: (Runs outside) Gods…this place smells like humans.

Quatre and Omi: (Speaking in unison) Is there a problem, miss?

Suddenly, a scream is heard. Everyone forgets what he or she was doing, and all run towards the living room, where everyone else is gathering.

SAC (Looking sheepish) I suppose that when people come from different animes and gather in one place, their enemies can do the same.

All the guys circle around SAC, forming a human shield and circle.

Syaoran: (Draw's sword) We'll protect you.

Sakura: (On the verge of crying) B-but…I thought you loved me!

Wufei: (Getting out his katana) Baka onna. If she dies, we're all dead.

Sakura: (Relieved and now grinning) Oh. ^-^v Continue then!

Mamoru: (Rolling eyes) Earth Planet Power! (A/N: -_- I want him to be the prince dude…and have a sword, not some rose…)

Heero: (Grabbing gun) Do you think our gundams are here?

Trowa: (Shaking head) No.

Duo: (Gets out his gun) I guess it's just our guns then.

Quatre: (Looks around) Do we have to fight?

San: (Grabs bow and arrows) Yes.

Squall: (Takes out gunblade) This is it.

Irvine: (Takes out gun) It is?

Zell: (Starts prepping for fistfight) Doesn't matter. Let's fight!

Laguna: (Grabs gun) Yahoo!

Aya: (Prepares his katana) The search engine?

Yoji: (Has wires ready) No, it's his little war cry I guess.

Omi: (Starts loading darts into his crossbow) Too bad my laptop isn't here. (Heero is thinking the same)

Ken: (Clenches fist, claws shoot out) We can't die.

As the rest of the characters prepare for the battle, Shinji, Rei, and Asuka run in.

Sakura: CLOSE THE DOOR!

Rei: (Silently and calmly closes and locks the door.)

SAC: Do we all know whom we are fighting?

Syaoran: A Clow card?

Setsuna: An evil being who wants to take over the universe?

Duo: A 7-year old wanna be dictator of the world?

Ashitaka: Someone who wants to destroy the forest?

Zell: Some berserk sorceress?

Omi: A criminal whom the government can't touch?

Shinji: An angel?

SAC: Nope! A writer's block!

A huge black cement block can be seen out the window, blocking the exit.

All: (With understanding) OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH…

Ken: We can take care of that…

Syaoran: (Aims at the block) Element lightning! Come to my aid!

Rei: Mars Celestial Fire!

Ami: Shine Aqua Illusion!

Minako: Venus wink chain sword!

Makoto: Jupiter Thunder Dragon!

Haruka: Uranus World Shaking!

Michiru: Neptune Deep Submerge!

Setsuna: Pluto deadly scream!

Hotaru: Saturn Silence Glaive Apply!

Heero: (Silent and constantly refilling his gun)

Duo: DIE DIE DIE AND GO TO HELL!

Wufei: (Starts slashing with his katana)

Ashitaka: (Firing arrows)

Ken: (Runs up and starts slashing with claws)

Aya: (Running katana through the block)

Omi: (Shooting darts at it)

Yoji: (Throwing wires at it)

Shinji, Rei, and Asuka: (In EVAs and firing)

When the smoke cleared, all that was left of the concrete block was a faint black outline of where it used to occupy. The characters celebrate their "victory" in different ways.

Tamahome: (Whispering to SAC) Can I leave Miaka here?