Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Her Lone Wolf ❯ The past ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

She sat there puzzled and amazed at what he had just said, `It is impossible.' She thought over and over in her head. `Why now? After all we have been through.' She sat in the rain watching his back as he walked away from her.
Hotaru sat with her hair covering her face and the light blue dress clinging to her form. It was harder on her then she thought it would be. Li had left her and it was for good.
She stands up and looks to the sky, “Why?!” she yells.
She looks around her and notices a little charm on the ground; she picks it up and stares at it. It has a small wolf on it with a rose wrapped around it. A necklace, she realized as tears stream down her face.
 
~~~~~~~*FlashBack*~~~~~~~~
 
 
“Hotaru! Come on!” yelled Rini as she stood with Li, Meiling, and Tomoyo out by the street.
“Do I have to?” She asks with the front door slightly open so they can hear her.
“Yes!” yells Sakura running up.
Tomoyo sighs and walks to the door quickly opening it to show Hotaru in a light green dress the clings to her top and flows down to her knees.
“Wow…” whispers Li.
Hotaru shuts the door behind her flowing Tomoyo out to the group. They stop in front of Li.
“You luck beautiful.”
Hotaru blushes, “Thanks.”
“Well, let's go!” yells Meiling running out of there towards the carnival.
 
Hours Later…
 
Hotaru sits at a bench with a little charm in her hands.
“What is that?” asks Li coming up beside her.
“Nothing.” She says trying to hide it.
Li easily takes it from her.
Hotaru blushes, “I saw it and thought you would like but once I had it I got nervous that you wouldn't.”
Li places it around his neck, “I don't like it.”
Hotaru looks away.
Li bends down beside her, “I love it, thank you.” He says before kissing her cheek.
Hotaru turns to him and their lips meet. His hands wrap around her waist and hers around his neck. After a few moments they pull apart.
“I love you…” he whispers.
 
~~~~~~~*End of FlashBack*~~~~~~~~
 
“I hate you Li Syaron!” Hotaru screams into the sky.
She quickly vanishes and reappears in her room. She rippes the dress to pieces and quickly changes into her black dress. “You will pay for this.” She whispers to the mirrors and lamps surrounding her room.
 
Years Later….
 
 
 
Hotaru lets her hair lose out of the braid she had it in letting it go down to her waist. It had gotten longer since Pharaoh 90. Her purple eyes held anger in them. Her fists were squeezed together so much her nails were digging into her palms drawing blood.
She walks to her bathroom cleaning up her hands then bandaging them. She then goes to her closet grabbing a pair of jeans and a dark blue shirt. She quickly changes into them. The jeans are snug, tight, and hug her waist, while the t-shirt is very tight clinging to all of her curves.
Hotaru moves to her full length mirror looking at herself, “That is better,” she whispers while pushing some hair behind her ear.
“Hotaru! Time for school!” yells Setsuna from down stairs.
Hotaru shakes her head putting her hip bag on and grabbing her car keys. She walks out of her room while going down stairs.
“Bye dear.”
“Bye Mom,” says Hotaru in return leaving to her black mustang beside her outside in the garage.
`I love this, I am back in Tokyo,' she thinks to herself.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author:
Hey everyone, what do you think? Please tell me this is my first cross-over and first story.