Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Tsubasa Chronicle Fan Fiction ❯ Cardcaptor Sakura Part 2 ❯ Sakura's Story ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Prologue
Cardcaptor Sakura follows the story of Sakura Kinamoto (Sakura Avalon) and her friends Tomoyo Deidoji (Madison Taylor), Syaoran (Lee Showran) and Meilin (Meilin Rei) Li, Kero (Keroberos) and Yue. In the beginning, Sakura was an ordinary 4th grade girl living with her father and older brother. Sakura's father, Fujitaka, was a college professor in archeology, and her brother, Toya (Tori), was an 11th grader who enjoyed picking on his little sister. Sakura's mother, Nadeshiko, was a model, but she died when Sakura was very young.
When Sakura got home from her fist day of 4th grade, she heard a noise from her father's study, but Fujitaka was staying late at the college, and Toya was working his own job at the time. Sakura went down to see what the noise was, and found a red book titled THE CLOW. Inside the book where 52 cards, the top one titled THE WINDY. When Sakura read the card's name, a gust of wind came out of the book and the cards where scattered across the city. When the wind died down, a small creature resembling a plush toy appeared from the book. He introduced himself as Keroberos and told Sakura that she must now find and capture the other 51 CLOW CARDS in order to prevent a catastrophe. To aid her in her quest, Keroberos gave Sakura a key that could turn into a wand when Sakura said a certain spell. “Key which hides the power of the stars, show your true form before me. I, Sakura, command you under our contract. RELEASE!”
Right away Sakura went after her first card, THE FLY card, and sealed it with another of Keroberos' spells. “Return to the guise you where meant to be in. CLOW CARD!” By using this card, Sakura's wand grew wings allowing Sakura to fly anywhere she wanted. However, when Sakura used the card the night she captured it, Tomoyo had been playing with her video camera and caught Sakura on film. When Sakura told her about the CLOW CARDS, Tomoyo came up with three ideas. First Tomoyo wanted to call Keroberos Kero for short. Second, she wanted to design costumes for Sakura to wear while creating the cards, and last, she wanted to film Sakura's Cardcaptor exploits. So with the help of Kero and Tomoyo, Sakura set out to capture the rest of the cards.
It was when Sakura captured the elemental card, THE THUNDER, that she met Syaoran Li. According to Kero, the Li family was descended from the mother of Clow Reed, the original creator and owner of the CLOW CARDS. When they first met, Syaoran told Sakura that he would gather the cards himself. Syaoran also had magic, and so did the rest of his family. All, except for one girl. Around the middle of the school year, Syaoran cousin, Meilin Li, transferred to Tomoeda Elementary