Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A New Us ❯ Homeroom ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
HOMEROOM

The guys sat at there seats while the teacher came in and said there was new students and asked them to come in .The girls came in and the guys jaw dropped , drooled , and eyes bugged out at the sight of them . They walked to the front of the room and introduced themselves . They also got Yue to be the pe teacher with the exception of begging and saying that he could protect her there . He agreed at hearing this part .Meiling went first .

Meiling : My name is Meiling Li , I'm originally from Hong Kong but transferred over to Tomeda actually and now here, my stage name is Lily Blossom and I hope to make friends with you all. I love outdoor activities and I'm also good at all sorts of fighting styles.

Madison : Madison Taylor , it's a pleasure to meet you all , my stage name is Plum Blossom on stage and my hobbies are drawing, painting, and singing, opposite of Meiling here.

Sskura : I'm Sakura Avalon , I hope we all will get to be best friends , and my stage name is Cherry Blossom. I love outdoor activities also and drawing, painting, singing and swimming too! I'm like a mix of both Madison and Meiling!!

The students were shocked that these three are the ' Blossoms ' that they really loved and loved the music and songs they sang .The teacher told Sakura to sit next to Yami Motou , Madison on the left of Seto Kaiba, and Meiling on the left of Bakura Ryou. The sprits have there own bodies since the Battle City cause they made Shadi seperate them . The girls didn't know that the guys that they were sitting next to would change there lives forever The luch bell rang and the trio went outside for lunch and the YGO gang always go outside and eat .