Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A New Us ❯ Yue , The Pe Teacher ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
YUE , THE PE TEACHER

Meiling got bored so she asked Madison to challenge her while they were sitting there outside eating lunch . Madison is almost at the same level of Meiling since she trained with them . Meiling and Madison took a fighting stance and a crowd gathered around . the YGO gang was there too . Madison charged at Meiling and the started doing backflips and attacks . The people stood there wide eyes . The girls didn't even break a sweat yet , Madison smirked .

Madison : You got better , Meiling .

Meiling : What do you expect from the li clan ? I've got to admit that I was suprised that the elders made me the heir and not ' him ', if I see that bastard again, I will so darn rip off his ***** and make it so that he can't disgrace us again.

Madison : I know , and what was the cause again ?

Meiling : He made Cherry mad and the li clan needed the boost of power , and since he broke up with her , he was overthrown, tsk tsk.

They got out of there stances and walked back to Sakura , when the YGO gang walked up to them . They exchanged greetings and they talked . Bakura asked them of what they were talking about at first . Meiling told him that she is the heir of a powerful clan from Hong Kong , Bakura looked suprised and smirked at the thought of what treasures the clan had that he could get. The lunch bell rang again and they walked to PE , Sakura was happy to see one of her guardians and hugged him, Yami didn't know why but he was feeling kind of jealous. Yue was standing there looking pissed off with a death glare and softened when she hugged him. The girls giggled at him about how cute and handsome he looked wearing all white and how he crossed his arms.

Yue : Go and give me 3 miles, then 100 push ups, and 100 sit ups straight.

Everybody looked at him like he was crazy with there mouths opened . Yue raised his eyebrow at the look on there faces ..
Yue: well go!!

They watched as Sakura walked up to him and whispered to him.

Sakura : Yue , go easy on them , please for me ... that is too much for them, anou, please?
She gave him the infamous puppy dog eyes and he just melted under them.

Yue : Fine but only for you .

He told them that they only had to run one mile and 50 pushups . The peoples sighed in relief and wondered how in the world was Sakura able to change there pe teacher's mind . Sakura , Madison , and Meiling was the first to finish , Sakura in 19 minutes straight , Meiling in 21 minutes straight , and Madison in 23 minutes straight . The students were dropping jaws because they wondered how they can finished those stuff in that less minutes and they continued to groan as they ran.