Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness Arising ❯ Crashed.. ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

az: Muahahaha.... I almost completed theYugioh! Anime dvd set!!! Yeah!!! Next mission.... Yugioh! Duel Monsters Genex!!!

A/N: Okay, I'm repeating the said announcement. I already made another adjustment on the fic as I had deleted the OC Meena and Mahamud. So the pairing that would exist is YugiXRebecca and SetoXShizuka. The plot in Lost Identity and this fic had been adjusted to suit this change. Hope you still like this story and continue reading. Thanks.


Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh or Cardcaptor Sakura in either the anime or the manga. If I OWNED Yugioh, or the aforesaid anime... I'll be Dartz long lost princess!! Muahahahahah...

Characters and original excerpts from the fic are copyrights of Kazuki Takahashi and CLAMP.

WARNING: None at the moment... at least Joey was fine now... Yup, coz we're leaving them behind at Domino..


Previously in Darkness Arising...

Rebecca: Right after darling and Seto-san had recovered from their coma, I overheard their plans of leaving to some other mission again. It was out on the news, days before as duel monsters were found causing chaos on a city called Tomoeda, situated in the Kanto region. Darling and Seto were determined to go even if I tried to stop them. They eventually let me help as they went first without everyone's knowledge.

As I watched them leave silently... Darling, Seto-san!! Please be careful--! And what? Ryou-san suddenly called?

Next in Darkness Arising, Duel STANDBY!

Crash in Tomoeda

Written by Azzie/Az .. Alienna Azuani .. Yami Azzie

'And we're off!! Finally I got to fly in the Blue Eyes jet...', sighed Yugi as Seto gave a weird backward glance at him. 'Yugi-kun--! Cut it out! You've been repeating that phrase for almost 50 times..'

Yugi grinned as he checked the duel disk on his left arm. 'Nah, I was bored. And we're going to reach Tomoeda in 40 minutes right? Kaiba-kun?', said Yugi as Seto nodded briskly, checking the map. 'That was the estimate... that is if I can actually get the directions right. Tomoeda was not that big, you know? Even then, it would take some time to find somewhere to land over there...'

'Is it--? Haii... ja, Seto-kun... since there's only the two of us here, do you think we could find this guy and defeat him? You know, there must have been some reason for this... like in the case of Dartz. We had once thought that Dartz was so evil and then--'

'Yugi-kun... not everyone was like that, and why didn't you asked Sakura just now when you called her, stupid!! Why ask me...?'

'--Coz you're the only one here and I had no other people to ask...'

'Haa... why I bothered to ask? Hmm... Yugi, are you really serious about letting Rebecca joining us?', said Kaiba as he turned on the autopilot mode and glanced towards Yugi. 'Hmm--?'

Yugi smirked as he glared back towards Seto. 'What--? Jealous that you can't bring Shizuka-chan along? Why didn't you ask?', quipped Yugi a Seto's face turned red. 'You... you!! Baka!! Why did you have to joke around like this...', muttered Seto as he turned away from Yugi again. The said lad grinned widely as he straightened up and patted his friend's head from behind. 'I understand... love can be painful...', said Yugi as Seto started to shout his name, '--but, Rebecca's help would be very good. Malik or Ryou-kun might come to Domino even as we speak. And certainly they needed someone to assist them! It's bad enough that we were not present when they had taken the trouble to come helping.. What if--?'

'Okay... okay, pharaoh. I understand... but you don't need to say about Shiz... I, Yugi... you're really bad!!', cried Seto as the other lad grinned. 'Hehe... I know. But I can't help myself... Anyway, when I'm teasing you.. I could at least feel what it was like to have a sibling--'

Seto raised his brow as he glanced towards Yugi. 'Yugi-kun.. you okay? You started to creep me up now...'

'Atemu was also an only child, but he at least had Mana and Mahado who are like siblings to him... And he also had Seth as a cousin, even if he knew about it too late. I've got no one... before I get to know you guys. And I told you before that I never met any other of my family members--'

'Why bother with it--?'

Yugi looked up to find Seto looking at him. 'As long as you've got me and Mokuba.. it was fine, isn't it? And you've got that bonkutsu, the cheerleader and also all of our other friends. Not to mention Rebecca, your grandfather and parents, right? You don't need any other relatives for that--'

'Is that so... arigato, Seto-kun--'

'Mada, mada... well, if you're so bored... yes, I let you badger me about my love life for all you want...', Seto groaned defeatedly as Yugi started to laugh. 'Seto-kun... I was only joking--', said Yugi, the cheerfulness returned to his eyes..

--

Mutou Sugoroku glanced around to realize that he couldn't find any of the youngsters other than Mokuba, Jyounouchi, his sister and Anzu. Even Rebecca was not around...

'Arthur... did you see the boys? And where did Rebecca go?', asked the old man as the professor shook his head. 'I hadn't seen Yugi-kun or Kaiba-kun since ten minutes ago. And Rebecca had just told me that she had to go home. A friend of hers had just arrived--', said the professor as the old man frowned...

--

'And we missed them by a second!! What kind of a bad luck, isn't it--?', groaned Bakura-kun as Malik was busy putting their bags at the corner of the chopper. 'Aa, stop fussing!! At least we don't have to spend some more money to go there. Kaiba-kun had made it easier for us...', said Malik as he glanced towards Ryou. 'Maa... I'm not complaining any more!!'

Rebecca sighed as she turned towards Isono and the other pilot. 'Well, thanks Isono-san! We're very grateful that you could help us...', said the girl as the man turned towards her and revealed a goofy smile at her. 'Seto-sama had asked us to assist, we don't mind. But is it fine, not to tell Mokuba-sama?'

Rebecca nodded as she exchanged glances with the other lads. 'Seto-san doesn't want Mokuba to worry. It was why they had sneaked out of the hospital without telling in the first place...'

Isono nodded as he resumed attention on flying the chopper. Rebecca sighed as she sat quietly on the seat. Malik looked at her as he pulled out a necklace from his pocket. 'Rebecca, my sister had expected you to come help. So... she asked me to give this to you so that she can lend her powers to you--', he said as he handed the necklace with the sennen tauk design to Rebecca.

Rebecca's eyes widened as she immediately wore the necklace. 'You did bring your deck and duel disk like I told you, right?', said Bakura again as she nodded. 'Good...', sighed the albino as Malik patted her shoulders when he noticed that Rebecca had started to look very distraught. 'Don't worry... Yugi will be fine. Kaiba-kun was with him... and we're about to join them!', he said as Rebecca looked up towards him, feeling calmed a little...

--

'We're about to see Tomoeda soon...', said Kaiba-kun as he started to flick some buttons. A virtual map of the city appeared in front of him as he tried to locate the Tomoeda Airport to alow himself to land the Blue Eyes jet. It didn't came to his calculations that the sky had suddenly turned dark as night.

'Seto-kun!!', cried Yugi as he pointed to one direction. Seto looked up. 'It's impossible! A solar eclipse wouldn't just happen like this!', he cried as Yugi nodded. 'Un... there must be an explanation--'

Before Yugi could finish his sentence, suddenly the jet received a great jolt as Seto turned off the autopilot mode and started turning the jet around. Seto winced as he tried to stabilize the jet, even as he started to feel numb on his right shoulder after he hit the side of the cockpit.

'Yugi--! You alright?', he cried as Yugi cursed himself silently. 'I'm... not quite!', Yugi tried to speak as he painfully lifted his right arm. 'Though... I hated my limbs right now...', he struggled to say as he pointed towards the sky. 'Seto... did you see that?!'

Seto looked up as he saw none other that the same dark dragon as the one attacking them and making them fall into the state of coma. He swore at the thought of it. 'Duel Mon--'

Before he could finish the sentence, the jet received another blast as the occupants were sent spinning. Seto winced again as he tried to stabilize the plane. Yugi frowned as he activated his duel disk. 'Seto-kun, you take care of the jet. I'll take care of this duel monster--'

'Yugi, you're hurt!!', cried Seto as he turned towards him.

Not minding the concerns, Yugi pulled a card from the deck with difficulty as he smirked at the card he got. His hand shook as he placed the card onto the duel field. 'Osiris... Tenkuuryuu, shoukan!', he gasped as his locket started to glow brightly. The solid vision image of Osiris emerged outside of the jet as a golden light flashed around it, turning it to a real monster.

'Osiris, kougeki!!', shouted Yugi, this time a lot stronger than before. 'Thunder force!!'

Osiris's attack sped towards the dragon but the dragon counter attacked as the two blasts cancelled each other's power. Kaiba-kun swore as he turned the autopilot back on. 'Baka, Yugi--! You're hurt but still wants to act hero...', he cried as he activated his duel disk and summoned Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon. His own sennen rod pin glowed as he used his power to turned Ultmate Dragon into a real dragon.

He glanced towards Yugi as they both nodded to each other...

'Ultimate Torpedo--'

'Thunder--'

'--Burst Stream!!/--Force!!', cried both of them together as both monsters surrounded the dark dragon and destroyed it with their combined attacks. Both Seto and Yugi heaved a sigh of relief before...

--

'Sakura... Here!!', shouted Shaoran as they reached the clearing over the hill. Sakura gasped as she finally caught up with him. But then as she looked up, she screamed as the second dark dragon attacked the jet; sending it crashing towards earth. Almost at the same time, Osiris and Ultimate Dragon vanished from the sky.

Spontaniously, Shaoran pulled out a fuda as he readied his sword. He glanced towards Sakura as she looked at him in doubt.

'Shaoran-kun, will it work? What if--?'

'There's no time for that!! Their lives depended on it!!', cried Shaoran as he called out the wind to try slowing down the jet. Sakura nodded as she released the seal of her rod and called out Windy.

Both of them tried to hold on as Sakura saw the second dragon about to attack again. 'No!!', she cried as she was about to pull another sakura card... just as another monster appeared...

--

Seto slowly opened his eyes and looked up as he felt a strong jolt and the jet stopped falling. He blinked as he saw the second dark dragon was destroyed as a ball of fire hit it. Confused, he looked towards the direction where the attack came from as he called out for Yugi...

'Yugi--', he said as Yugi looked up towards the sky. 'Dia... bound?', he muttered softly as they felt the jet moved again, this time a little slowly as the jet touched ground.

Seto was about to say something before opening the cockpit, when he saw the duel monster that had caught the jet from falling. Both of them hung their mouths as they saw Diabound and another hawk-like, bronze duel monster vanished from view in front of them...

The sky immediately turn bright again as the darkness dissolved into nothingness. Seto snorted as he muttered about no time for solar eclipses to occur in Japan..

--

Seto immediately jumped off the cockpit as Yugi followed behind. A chopper slowly landed nearby as Seto saw a familiar girl coming out of it.

'Rebecca--?', cried Yugi in surprise as he winced. Seto immediately walked back towards Yugi and inspected his injured arm. 'Aa... just dislocated the elbow--', he drawled as he swiftly pushed the bones back into place. Yugi shouted aloud as Rebecca hurried towards them.

'Darling... what happened?', she cried as Yugi looked up towards her with tears in his eyes. 'Rebecca--', he sighed weakly before glaring towards Seto. 'Ittai yo, Seto-kun!!', shouted Yugi, crying as he stomped on Seto's left foot. Seto grinned as he embraced the shorter lad. 'I'm sorry...', said Kaiba as he giggled. Yugi sniffed as Rebecca pulled out her scarf and used it as a support for Yugi's hurt arm.

'Better now, darling?', queried the girl as Yugi nodded helplessly. Rebecca smiled as she started hitting Kaiba-kun. 'Bad!! Seto-san made darling cry!!', said the girl as Yugi pulled her back. Kaiba-kun grinned as he mouthed 'darling' towards Yugi. The shorter lad merely stick his tongue out in response.

'You guys had almost lost your lives just now... and now you're both laughing like it's nothing? Talk about daring duelists!!' Yugi, Seto and Rebecca turned towards the direction of the voice as Malik and Ryou revealed their teeth at them. 'Hi...', said Malik as Seto smirked at them.

'You guys were quick. I thought you guys only arrive by tomorrow--'

Ryou shrugged as he glanced towards Malik. 'No prob... Yugi's father and Ishizu-san had done some miracles about the transportations and your men were that efficient. Both of us had already started preparations to come to Domino right after that call--'

Seto smirked again as he glanced towards Isono. 'Isono, take care of the jet. It seemed to have some problems after that two attacks we received. After that, you can return to Domino and handle everything while I'm gone--', he said as the man nodded. 'Haii, Seto-sama. I suppose I should keep your presence here secret from Mokuba-sama?'

Seto nodded as he added. 'And before you leave, make sure that the press here did not expose anything about Yugi and I being here. Not to mention the crash...'

'Haii, Seto-sama. Shitsurei shimasu...', said Isono as he walked towards the jet. Seto sighed as he glanced towards his other friends. 'Now, that matter's done... Bakura, was Diabound just now summoned by you? Then, what was the other monster? I never saw it before--'

Bakura nodded as he shrugged at him. 'Yes, I did summoned Diabound. The other one was Rebecca's--', he said as Yugi and Seto glanced towards her. Rebecca just smiled as she pulled out a card from her deck and showed it to them. 'It's my newest card! Like it... darling, Seto-san?', she said as she revealed the Horus Black Flare Dragon LV 6 at them. Yugi smiled as he started to feel dizzy.

'What--?', he gasped as he touched the side o his forehead with his other hand and draw blood. His eyes widen as he felt himself gradually losing consciousness. Seto caught him beforehand as he glanced towards the other. 'Becky, get inside the chopper and get the fist aid box. You two... get your things--', he said as Rebecca immediately dashed towards the chopper.

As they were busying themselves with their tasks, two teenagers rushed towards the scene as the two caught sight of Seto, sitting on a boulder trying to bandage Yugi's forehead as Rebecca held her unconscious darling.

Sakura gasped as she saw the three in front of her. 'It's really you guys!! You really came!!', exclaimed the girl as Seto and Rebecca looked at them in surprise. Malik and Bakura also stared at the two person as they gave a blank look. Shaoran coughed as he walked towards Seto, extending his hand at him.

'Please forgive us. Sakura often had troubles expressing herself in words, espeacially after what we saw just now. Pleased to meet you, Kaiba Seto I supposed. My name's Li Shaoran--'

Seto's eyes widened as he shook Li's hand. 'Shaoran... Sakura? Then, you guys are--'

TBC

Next, on Darkness Arising...

Duel.. STANDBY!!


az: - Finally they meet!! and pardon my hyperness...