Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow and Light ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow and Light: Chapter 2

The next morning it was hectic. Yue and Kinshin got into a fight and no one could stop it. "Hey don't you know it's almost time for school and you two are still fighting. I know you don't want to be late so hurry it up," Tomoyo yelled over their fighting. They abruptly stopped and got ready. Then they went to school.

Kinshin saw Yugi, Anzu, Jounouchi, Honda, and Ryou walking to school. She rolled down her window, "Hey guys want a ride?" she asked. They saw her and gasped she was inside a limo. "Yes." They got in and saw all the new teachers there. "Aren't you guys the new teachers from yesterday?" Honda asked. "Didn't I tell you already that they all know each other and are practically friends of mine," Kinshin said irritated. "Oh yeah." They sweat dropped. The rest of the way was silence.

Class started when they got there. Unfortunately for Yue, Kinshin had his class first. He was not happy. Kinshin kept throwing paper wads at him and he kept throwing back. Until finally he snapped, "WILL YOU STOP!" he yelled at her. The class glanced at him. "No because its fun and causing chaos is my thing so deal with it," she responded back. "Fine if you put it that way go to the principals office I'm sure you'll love to explain why you're there."

"Fine I will." She packed her stuff and walked out. "See ya at lunch," she said before she was in the halls. "Finally," Yue mumbled.

When she was at the office Eriol asked, "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in math class with Yue? Or did you come here on your own?"

"He sent besides I already know what that stuff is. So what's my punishment?"

"Don't know. Why don't you just fall behind your classes for a while and stay here? Do you like that or you can have detention and not hack into school computers for a week."

"Anything but that. I think I'll fall behind in my studies since they're boring anyway. Do I still get to eat lunch with them?"

"Yes. Do something so you can keep yourself busy and don't do anything chaotic ok." She nodded.

"Is that ok if I do one thing that will get me in serious trouble with someone?" she begged him with puppy dog eyes. He looked at her and couldn't resist and nodded. "Thank you Eriol-papa you're the best. Now to see if I could do something to Yue." He chuckled and left her to do whatever.

Then it was lunchtime. Kinshin went out to hang with Yugi and them. "Hey guys," she called out. "Hi Kinshin so where were you the rest of class?" Yugi asked. "I got a Very light punishment. And got some fun time plotting ways to humiliate and embarrass Yue. Miss me?"

"Not really," Ryou said harshly. Yugi then hit him on the arm and it was intentionally. "You stupid pha-midget."

"Control yourself th-'Ryou'," Yugi said in a more confident voice that wasn't usually brought out. Unfortunately for them this did not go unnoticed by Kinshin.

Kinshin turned to Anzu, "Do they always have 180 degree turns on their personalities?" she noticed that Anzu was tensed up.

"Well they don't have them very often. Only rare times." She said nervously as Kinshin noticed.

"Alright. I think their other personalities are cool. I don't see what was so terrifying about them."

"Trust me they are terrifying."

Kinshin took out and started to eat her lunch along with the others who started eating but were also watching Yugi and Ryou fight. She had a feeling that they weren't Yugi and Ryou and that she knew they had some magic because it was blaring like crazy. Maybe they are so used to others not sensing them. She thought.

Then she saw that they started wrestling as much as she would like to see some action going on as she figured she had to stop them. The one borrowing Ryou's body was looking like he was about to rape the one borrowing Yugi's body and they didn't look like they were going to actually stop the action. She also noted that her Eriol-papa wouldn't want to find anything left over on the field.

"Hey you two, if you want to rape 'Yugi', 'Ryou', there's a secret bedroom hidden in the boy's bathroom just tap at the walls and if it sounds weird just push it there you'll see a bed with silk sheets. And in the cabinet you'll see some items. I think that there's the velvet rope, blind folds, the soft le-"

"Okay I think we get the idea Kinshin," Jou said covering his virgin ears along with Honda and Anzu trying to block the images forming in their heads. In Yugi and Ryou's soul rooms they were blushing like crazy. She saw Yugi and Ryou actually stopped wrestling and seemed to be back to their original personalities and were blushing.

She smiled at them, "Welcome back. Do you guys have a multi personality disorder?" she asked curiously.

They laughed nervously. "You could say that." Yugi said.

"Yeah it seemed like you two were going to fuck out here on my dad's property. Like a couple of psychotic blonds I know. Teens these days." She said in a mocking disappointment.

"Please don't give them any ideas."

"Don't worry I will. Anyways will you guys like to come over my place after school? We could go shoplifting, race motorcycles, and torture the math teacher."

"Sorry Kinshin but my mom wants me home after school," Anzu said wanting to not get in trouble from what she said.

"Yeah I promised that I'd visit my sister today," Jou said.

"I was going to visit his sister with him too," Honda said.

She looked at Yugi and Ryou for being her last hopes with the sad puppy eyes that always works on anyone. They immediately agreed, they had nothing to do anyways.

"Yugi, Ryou, you two are the best." The bell rang. She sighed she didn't know who she had next. "Hey do you know what we have next?" she asked.

"Yeah we have science next," Ryou said. "Thanks Ryou. Oh yeah, my dad told me to tell you that you're schedule has changed and now you have every single class with me and Yugi."

After school the two hikaris and Kinshin rode in the limo with one very annoyed guardian. Who was trying, really trying not to throw Kinshin out the window. Why, because she was telling her two friends about the time she humiliated and embarrassed him. Yue was really tempted to actually throw her out of the car. Unfortunately for him she was sitting beside him.

~ Would you shut up devil princess? I'm kind of annoyed here don't you mind? ~ Yue spoke to her mentally.

~ I totally regret doing this spell. And in my case it just happened to be you. ~ She said back.

~ You're the one who screwed up, your highness. ~

She intentionally hit him with the confused glances of Yugi and Ryou. They were actually loss as to why she hit him and talk to them at the same time.

~ You were just going to be a guinea pig. You should've never volunteered if you knew what was going to happen. ~

~ I didn't have a choice. Not my fault they pampered you everyday. ~

~ If you don't like it here then why are you here? ~

~ I have to take care of a couple of things. ~

~ And what might that be? ~

~ First is you, second the other two guardians in the house. ~

~ Why do you have to watch me? ~

~ Your father said so. ~

She stopped talking to the two hikaris and turned her attention on Yue. "Ya know Yue you don't always have to be such a grumpmeister all the time. I heard that smiling takes away the sad days of your life."

"Wow it's a record, the devil princess herself is actually giving advice instead of doing it."

"Wow it's a record, Yue actually talking in longer sentences. We need to celebrate it with a party."

"You aren't going to have a party or even go to a party," he said strictly while snatching the phone from her hand. "If you do I'll throw your phone out the window."

She gasped, "You wouldn't."

"I would."

She pouted, "You're so mean just like Eriol-papa."

"Sorry it doesn't live up to your expectations, devil princess."

"Please? I won't tell Eriol-papa if you let me have a party." She was practically begging while leaning on him.

"Alright. But if the authorities bust you it will be your head. Got it?" she nodded.

"Okay if I get busted then I won't have a party when you're the one on watch duty, but if I don't get busted then I get to drag you around any party and club until next year any time I want. Do we have a deal?"

"Fine." He handed her back her phone and she hugged him. "Thanks Yue." Yue just mumbled something incoherently, which sounded like 'stupid watch duty'. Kinshin just grinned and started dialing.

After what seemed about 50 phone calls, at 7:00 the house was packed with people. Kinshin was talking with Yugi and Ryou. She only used the excuse because she was bored. She didn't even know the people she invited.

"Excuses to party. It's so great. So you guys want to sleep over?" she asked them.

"We could but we have to get our stuff," Ryou said. Yugi knew exactly whose idea it was to say yes.

"Oh, don't worry about that there's a bunch of clothes that I could get you. But you have to promise to keep it a secret got it?" They both just nodded. "Great. C'mon the store might be closed soon. First I have to clear the dance floor. You two wait here."

As soon as she closed the door, Bakura and Yami came out of their items. At least they were in spirit form; in case anyone went in they wouldn't be seen. "Yami!" both Yugi and Ryou said at the same time. "What are you doing? She might see you." Yugi said. They both don't want their newfound friend to think of them differently.

"Aibou have you forgotten that they can't see us unless they have a millennium item?" Yami said. They have totally forgotten. Kinshin made them uneasy.

"You're new friend sounds interesting," Bakura said, "What was her name again?"

"Kinshin, Kura, get back in your soul room she probably could see you guys even without an item," Ryou said to his yami who, surprisingly, isn't thinking of stealing anything.

They heard a crash in one of the cabinets. They also heard muffled whispers. A cabinet door was flung open while pots and pans spilled out along with two things, a stuffed animal with wings and another that looked like a cat with wings. The two didn't notice the other occupants looking at them as they moved. The two yamis and hikaris were in real shock. It's not everyday that you see a stuffed animal and a cat with wings talk.

"Suppi this is all your fault. Look what happened," the stuffed animal said.

"It's not my fault. You're the one that was reaching for the cookies that were mine," the one that they assumed was Suppi said.

"You don't need those cookies. You know what happens when you have too much."

They finally realized that there where other occupants in the house that wasn't suppose to know that they could talk. "Uh oh." They said in unison.

"Uh oh is right you two." The two immediately went in to 'fear' mode. They only go like that if she goes into 'demon' mode. "Nice to meet you guys have to go." The two tried to dash through the door past Kinshin. Apparently they didn't stand a chance if Kinshin is in 'demon' mode.

"You two animals aren't going anywhere. You are going to enjoy a session with me. I'm sure you're going to enjoy this very much. Am I right?" she smirked very, very evilly. It even scared Yugi and Ryou. "Good guardians. And you four have some explaining why two uninvited ghosts or spirits that look like the both of you are here. Now time for my favorite torture chamber, the Boiling Pot."

There's the new chapter two people. I couldn't figure out what I wrote last time and I'm sorry for any changes. Tell me what you think. Review.