Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow and Light ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THE CHARACTERS EXCEPT ONE SO DON'T SUE.

These characters might act OOC. Just to warn you ahead. This is a YGO/CCS crossover. The CCS characters are already grown up. I put it here since its mostly in Domino City.

I'm sorry people I accidentally deleted this story along with those wonderful reviews. Again I'm sorry well here it is back up along with probably a whole lot of changes in the second and future chapters. Enjoy ^_^

Shadow and Light: Chapter 1

By Megami Kinshin.

It was a new semester. Yugi and his friends were in the class waiting for the teacher. "Guys I heard we're getting a new homeroom teacher and a new student." Anzu said. "Plus a new principal and a few other teachers." Honda finished. The class started to fill in. A new girl walked in and she heard whistles and hoos from the guys. Yugi's group turned to the crowd. "What's with that?" Jounouchi(SP?) asked. Then they heard a few guys get knocked over. They saw the new girl that came in with her fists out.

"You guys are lucky. Last time a guy tried to hit on me ended up in a hospital with 5 broken ribs, a broken leg, a bloody nose, and slipped in a coma for three months. Plus had temporary amnesia and 18 concussions after he awoke. Ask me again and you'll end up like him got it?" They all nodded and went back to what they were doing. She sat back down.

Anzu walked up to the new girl. "Excuse me? But did you really do that?" The girl answered, "Yes."

"Wow. My names Anzu Mazaki and these are my friends Jounouchi Katsuya, Honda Hironto(SP?), Yugi Mouto, and Ryou Bakura." They said, "Hi."

"Nice to meet you all. My names Kinshin Hiiragizawa," she said. "Was he really the only one or are there others?" Yugi asked. "Actually I've sent 21 guys to the hospital, 5 of them almost died and 7 with minor damages." Then someone else walked in the class. Kinshin gasped, 'What is she doing here?'

"All right class listen up." They stopped and listened. "My name is Tomoyo Hiiragizawa and I'll be your homeroom teacher. Call me Mrs. Hiiragizawa no nicknames. Since today is the first day you all get to have free time when you're in my class." They all cheered except Kinshin. She went to Tomoyo. "What exactly are you doing here?" She asked. "I've always wanted to become a teacher so I took up this job offer," Tomoyo said. "I don't believe you. I heard there's a new principal and a few new teachers too. Who's behind this? Eriol-papa?" There was silence between them. "I knew it. They're all here except the stuffed animal (Kero. DUH) and the cat (I don't have to tell you). And Eriol-papa is behind this."

"We're doing this to protect you. Last time you almost…." She was cut off. "Do you guys understand privacy!" She said angrily. The door opened. "Speak of the devil."

"Everyone listen up this is your new principal Mr. Hiiragizawa." Tomoyo announced. Then they tuned back to what they were doing. "I knew you were behind this. Call them off because I know they're all in my classes."

"Can't it has already been set. Besides they agreed," he said. "You know I hate you. Can't I go anywhere without any of you there? What are you trying to do?"

"Protecting you, " he growled. "I stopped that 3 years ago. So will you lay off!" She yelled. This time, the class focused on the two fighting. "Don't raise your voice at me," he said trying to hold off. "Yeah so what are you going to do about it," she taunted. "I'll deal with you later," he said and left. "When we get home I want you apologize to your father. He's just doing what's best for you. So understand him."

"Why should I? He keeps hovering over me like I'm suppose to stay in one place and never leave," she went back to Yugi and his friends.

"What was that all about?" Ryou asked. "None of your god damn business," she replied coldly then sighed. "Sorry."

"It's ok."

"So where did you move from?" Yugi asked trying to change the subject. "I moved from the Tomeda District. I got kicked out because of the incidents and I almost went to jail." They continued to chat while Yugi was talking to Yami. //There's something different about that girl.// Yami said. /How I mean she's nice./ Yugi said. //Just be careful around her. I sense a powerful aura from her similar to the Shadow Realm.//

Finally it was the next class she checked her schedule which was the same as Yugi's. Next class was math, which she also had with Anzu. Gym with Yugi and Jounouchi. Science with Yugi and Ryou. Art and comp. with Yugi. History, English, Lit., and lunch with the group. When they walked in math class Kinshin laughed so hard. The teacher was Yue. He glared at her, "Don't laugh. Your persuasive father told me to do this."

"C'mon you don't look to bad. I'm sure Sam would've loved to see this sight you as the teacher," said still laughing. "Stop or I'll give you detention. I know he would like that."

"Fine. But can I take a picture and send it to Sam?"

"No," he said irritated. "Just kidding. Besides I think dad is just trying to make me laugh." The bell rang signaling class is starting. They sat down. "You know him?" Yugi asked. "Yup the one I like to tease most." She then took out a piece of paper and crunched it up. "What are you going to do with that?" Anzu asked. "Throw it at him," she replied. She aimed for his head and shot. "Bulls eye!" she said out loud when it hit him. The classed looked at her. Yue pocked up the crumpled paper and threw it back at her and missed. "I'll get you good next time," Yue threatened. "Can't wait when?" she said enthusiastically. He didn't answer and went back to the lesson.

Then they went to gym and met up with Jounouchi. They went in the locker rooms and changed. The boys were the fist ones out. They were waiting for Kinshin. After a few minutes she came out with the rest of the class. Kinshin saw the teacher and yelled, "Syaoran-san!" He heard his name called and turned around. "Hey Kinshin enjoy math?" he said. "Yes I did. I never thought I'd see Yue in regular clothes. Who chose them?"

"Sakura did. Are you mad about this?"

"No I've gotten over it when I was in math class. So what are we going to do today?"

"Free for all."

"Great lets have a basketball game 1 on 1. What ya say?"

"All right. So who are your friends?"

"Oh. This is Yugi Mouto and Jounouchi Katsuya. Yugi Jou this is one of my dads friends Syaoran Li."

"Hi." He said. "Hi." They said. "I was wondering do you have fencing equipment Syaoran-sama?" Kinshin asked. "No not today that'll be tomorrow. I have to take roll know ok." He left to check the others. "So do you know the new teachers in the school that arrived today?" Yugi asked. "Of course there's only three left. Sakura-sama, Kaho-san, and Nakuru-san," she answered. "Well looks like class has begun." They went to did activities.

Now it was lunch. They waited under a sakura tree for the three. "Hey guys sorry were late somehow the new math teacher made us stay in a few minutes," Honda explained. "Don't worry about getting detention from him I can always bail you out," Kinshin said. "How can you do that?" Ryou asked. "Easy blackmail him or pester him about it for an hour strait. I can even get rid of all records of being in detention. I'm a great hacker."

"But isn't it wrong to do that?" Yugi said. "Oh c'mon Yugi you're to soft. Well I won't do it. I've done that a few times when I got bored so I must've erased some of your records if you got detention." They continued eating and chatting till the bell rang.

The next class they had together which is homeroom with Tomoyo again. "Well it looks like we can just talk since she said we can have free time," Honda said. "Hey Yugi whats that that you wear around your neck?" Kinshin asked. "Oh this is my millennium puzzle. My grandpa gave it to me from a trip to Egypt except it was in pieces and I solved it." Yugi answered. "I've heard about that they said it's not very easy to solve and that it has magical powers. Does it?"

"I…I don't know. So are all of the new teachers related to you?" he asked trying to avoid the subject. "Not all of them. Only Tomoyo-mama or Mrs. Hiiragizawa and Eriol-papa or the new principal."

"Really Kinshin?" Jounouchi asked. "Yeah I don't know how they manipulated the original principal but its them."

"Maybe you can help us get out of trouble and get good grades," Honda said. "With your dumb brains I'm surprised if she'll help both of you," Anzu said. "Stay out of this we're negotiating here," Jounouchi said in defense and they started to bicker. They sweat dropped. "When will they ever learn," Ryou said. "So Ryou what's that around your neck is it another millennium item like Yugi's?" Kinshin asked. "Yes this one's called the millennium ring instead of puzzle. How'd you know?"

"Well they have the eye of Horus on them and since Yugi said he had the millennium puzzle I figured it out." They continued talking until next class.

Knishin, Yugi, and Ryou walk in science class. "So who's this Kinshin?" Yugi asked. "Oh that's Kaho-san. Kaho-san!" Kinshin called out. "Hi Kinshin who are your friends?" she asked. "This is Yugi Mouto and Ryou Bakura. The other 3 have different classes."

"Oh well then it's nice to meet you two."

"Nice to meet you to Miss Mizuki(is that her last name if not correct me)," they said. "Sit down class is about to start. Kinshin go easy on Yue. Your dad doesn't like you to cause trouble with him at home."

"Don't worry Kaho-san I never caused trouble for him yet," she said in her innocent voice. Kaho chuckled, "All right." They sat down. When the bell rang Kaho began class.

Next they had art and when Kinshin and Yugi walked in they found a mad teacher. "Sakura-sama you ok you look mad." Sakura looked up to see Kinshin. "Oh Kinshin its just you I thought you were another guy asking for a date. But somehow they don't get that I'm a Mrs. not Miss. So who's your friend?"

"This is Yugi Mouto. He and I have the same classes together. Yugi this is Sakura Kinomoto or Li since she's married to Syaoran-sama."

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Kinomoto. I'm Yugi Mouto," Yugi said. "Nice to meet you to Yugi Mouto. Whatever you do don't ever get caught with her she's always trouble."

"Hey I heard that." Yugi chukled, "So I've heard."

"Well class is about to start. So take the seats before they're taken." They sat down at the far corner. When the class came in a few guys hinted on Sakura. Some of them were sent to the nurse. "Way to go Sakura!" Kinshin cheered. Sakura smiled at her. "Class today in art you get to do anything productive and not asking me for a date. The two that went to the nurses office is a warning. Now start." She walked over to Kinshin and Yugi. "So what are you two going to do?" she asked. "I don't know yet," Yugi said. "I'm probably going to paint the guardians. By the way Sakura-sama nice job what you did with Yue-san I almost collapsed from laughing," Kinshin said. "No wonder everyone was hiding something when I was finished. Well think of something to do you two and see you after school Kinshin," Sakura said and left to go help other students.

Then Yugi and Kinshin had computer class. "Hey Nakuru-san. Is it going well?" Kinshin asked. "It has been great this is the easiest class yet. Who's your friend?" she asked. "This is Yugi Mouto the others have different classes."

"Hi Yugi my names Nakuru."

"Hi. Nice to meet you."

"You sure pick good friends Kinshin," Nakuru complimented. Yugi blushed. "Sit down class is about to start." They sat. When the bell rang Nakuru spoke, "Ok class my names Nakuru so call me by that name. Today you are going to have a partner in the computers since there isn't enough to go around. Yes you get to pick. So pick your partners and you have free time on them." They shuffled around and sat in front of the computers. Yugi and Kinshin were partners. "So Yugi what do you want to do in the computer?" she asked. "Doesn't matter," he replied. "You can check out my web site." They explored Kinshin's web site the whole period.

Now it was the end of the day. They were waiting for Anzu, Honda, Jounouchi, and Ryou. "So Kinshin want to come over to my place? My grandpa owns a game shop." Yugi asked. "Maybe I can hold on let me call my dad." She called. When she was finished she answered, "Yea I can."

"Great! We have to wait for the rest of them." Soon they came and walked towards Yugi's house.

"Hey jii-chan I have my friends over and this is Kinshin Hiiragizawa she's my new friend."

"Wait did you just say Hiiragizawa Yugi?" he asked. "Yes why? Do you know him?"

"Yes he's my friend that was coming over when I close the store."

"Are you his daughter that I heard so much about?" Kinshin blushed. "Yes I am."

"Well you kids have fun."

"C'mon lets do homework upstairs. So Kinshin do you play duel monsters?"

"Yes I do. I won a tournament in America."

"Maybe you can beat Yugi here he's the champion of Japan," Jounouchi said. "Maybe, I'm only a rookie in that game." They went in Yugi's room and help each other in the homework they had.

Well like it? Hate it? Tell me what you think. Review please. No flames.