Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Magical Girl ❯ prologue ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Magical Girl

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer : I don't own any of the characters in this fic . The only characters i own are the bandits .

This story takes place before Yugi met any off his freinds , but has the puzzle and knows about his yami .and this takes place about 4 years after the CCS series so Sakura is the same age as Yugi . She is in Hong Kong having proper training from the Li Clan.

/....../ Yugi speaking to Yami

//.....// Yami speaking to Yugi

Prologue

Yugi was on his way to school on a monday morning .He had learned all about his yami a week ago .

He was nearing the school building with his head looking down . He was just to lonely .

As he passed the school gates he heard a lot off people going about talking they were all talking in a language that was kind off new to him .

He looked up to find he was not anywhere near his school building . he didn't know where he was .

/... umm Yami ../

//.....hmmm....//

/..I don't think we are anywhere near domino high school ( A:N Is that right i don't really know his high school's name ) /

// What do you mean aibou//

/ Well for one thing I think i'm in a different country maybe China because of the writing and language . And second of all this is Hong Kong because there is a sign in english saying Hong Kong City up there /

// maybe if you go back the way you came from it'll turn back or maybe you're hullicinating //

yugi nodded and started walking the other way . He walked right into some disurted streets .

"I wonder if they have duel monsters here " He said taking out his deck of cards .

" Thanks for your cards " Someone said as they grabbed Yugi's duel monsters cards that were given to him by his grandpa .

" Hey give them back " Yugi demanded .

" Not in your life kid " the Bandit ( A:N imagine Bandit Keith just a little different ) said as he pulled out a knife and aimed for Yugi .

// Yami help !!!! //

To Be Continued......

( A:N Cliffhanger . I'm already starting to write the next chapter . Please R&R . )