Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Magical Girl ❯ Trouble Calls For a Friend ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Magical Girl

by Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer : I do not own any of the characters . I only own the bandits .

Chapter 1 : Trouble Calls for a Friend

At time like these Yugi wished he had some friends to protect him . Yami seemed more of a gaurdian then a friend .

/ Yami help!! /

Yugi put his hands in front of his face and screamed . Yami came out as fast as he could to save his aibou . When he did a crash of metal hitting metal was heard .

"Why you little " Yugi heard the bandit say .

" Give his cards back , theif " A girl's demanding voice was heard

Yugi put his hands down to see Yami infront of him so he walked up to Yami's right side to see a girl about his age standing infront of him and his Yami , pointing a sword at the bandits neck .

she was wearing red chinese pants and t-shirt with a belt that was embroided with three jewels and had shoulder lenght auburn hair , but he couldn't see the color of her eyes .

" Give his cards back " she demanded again .

The bandit growled and handed her the cards .She turned around to reveal she had emerald green eyes and her sword was white silver with two wings by the handle .

" Here these are yours " She said handing the cards to Yugi .

" Thank you for getting Yugi's cards back " Yami thanked her .

Then a click of a gun was heard . " Don't think you can interfere with Pegusas's plan girlie , cause anyone who gets in his way is history "

The girl turned around to see the bandit holding a gun at them .

" Bye-bye " Said the bandit as he fired .

Yami quickly pushed Yugi and the girl , but the bullet hit his shoulder and yelped from pain and fell on his knees using his other hand to hold his shoulder were he had been hurt .

" Yami !!" Yugi cried as he tried to help his aibou up .

" That'll teach not to interfere with Pegusas's plans" the bandit smirked and ran away .

" Coward " the girl muttered .

" Yami ! Are you alright ? " Yugi said as he paniced .

(A:N Another cliffhanger . Sorry , i don't have any ideas at the time . Please R&R .)