Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Magical Girl ❯ Sakura's Promise ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Magical Girl

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer : I do not own any of the characters .

Chapter 6: Sakura's Promise

It was a few hours after the battle and it was now nighttime . Yugi sat at the foot of Sakura's bed while

Yami was leaning on a wall behind him . Eriol and Syaoran had already explained everything and

even introduced Kero .Sakura had a bandaged back from when she hit the wall .

Eriol entered the room with Syaoran behind him . Both of Eriol's wrists were bandaged and Syaoran had

a bandaged ankle ." It's time to go to bed." Syaoran said .

Yugi sat up without saying a word and Yami followed .Before exiting the room Yugi looked at Sakura.

' It's all my fault.'

Syaoran , Eriol , Yami , Meiling , and Tomoyo were around the empty dinner table .Yugi was already asleep

since it was now late at night .

" Ahh so that's what happened ." Meiling sighed ." To bad I missed out on all the action ."

" To bad I missed out on all of it ." Tomoyo sadly said ," It would've been a great video ."

" What I'm trying to figure out is why he's after Yugi . I'm wondering how powerful this Pegusas really

is ." Eriol said as he put a hand to his chin and looked down .

" I'm thinking we'll be ready for whatever else will come our way since Fiore said he was more

powerful than him so I think we'll stand a chance ." Syaoran said as he leaned back in his chair .

" But what if he has more goons that are even more powerful ? First there was that bandit." Yami

said while pointing to his still bandaged shoulder . " Now this sorcerer ."

" We'll probably need reinforcements . " Eriol answered .

" Hey if there will be some other goon maybe I can help ." Kero said ," After all I am the mighty gaurdian beast of

the seal ."

" More like gaurdian beast of the toy store ." Syaoran muttered .

" I heard that !" Kero yelled at him .

" Maybe Keroberos could help . He would be a give the goons a good fight ." Eriol said pointing a finger at Kero.

" See I told you i could help ." Kero boasted to Syaoran .

" I'll call Spinel at Ruby's apartment in the morning. Maybe we could get Ruby and Yue to help too ." Eriol suggested .

" Good idea ." Syaorn said .

" We'll go to sleep now since we really aren't involved in this battle." Tomoyo said as she and Meiling headed for the door .

" Maybe I can help too if Syaoran will let ." Meilin said over her shoulder as she and Tomoyo left the room .

" Let's follow their example and go to sleep also . It's been a tough day ." Eriol told the remaining people .

" yeah " Yami said as he stood up .

Three days passed by and Sakura had still not woked up yet . Eriol told them calling upon the power of the cards

from a different place was like transforming all of them at once . He also told them not to worry . Every time

Sakura learns new ways with the cards and using more new magic , she becomes more powerful and could probably

have a better chance on defeating their enemy .

" After all " Eriol said ," She is a magical girl through what i have seen her do."

Yami recalled how she protected Yugi even against all odds . ' She is a magical girl .'

It was now Wednasday and Yugi was sitting on a bench gazing at the fountain before him .

He blamed himself for what happened since Fiore was after him and not anybody else .

" What's up " He heard a voice he recognized say .He looked up to see Sakura smiling gently at him .

He looked away from her gaze . " Nothing really ." She sat beside him .

" I don't think that's true . " Sakura simply said .

" But it is ." Yugi said trying with a big effort to hide the truth .

" Yugi , please , tell me . I know something is up . I won't stop bothering you until you tell me ." Sakura begged .

Yugi looked up at Sakura's pleading eyes and sighed in defeat.

" I cause all my friends pain . You were all protecting me from Fiore even though you only knew me for only a day and

a half . You also got hurt in the battle just for me . Meanwhile I just watched . I feel so hopeless . Fiore

was right , I am pathetic .

Sakura really hated it when someone called Yugi pathetic , but now he was even saying it himself .

She stood up and stood infront of Yugi , knelt down and grabbed his shoulders.

" Yugi you are not pathetic ! We were protecting you because that's what friends are for . To help you when

you're feeling down , fighting for each other even though it looks hopeless , and trying your best to cheer them up ."

Sakura's face turned from stern to gentle ." You are my friend . You and Yami .Without you i never would've

learned to link mentally with my cards ."

" So now you're saying you're only using me to become more powerful ." Yugi said as his eyes were becoming watery .

" I should have never even finished the puzzle ."

" No I would never do such a thing . Yugi you will always , now and forever , be my friend . " Sakura told him gently .

" Really , always ?" Yugi said as he started to turn a little happier .

" Always , I promise ." Sakura said as she hugged him ." Through thick and thin i will alway be there for you."

" Thank you , Sakura ." Yugi told her as he hugged her back .

" Now " Sakura said as she pulled away ." What were you talking about you should've never finished the puzzle ?"

Yugi sweatdropped as he remembered he hadn't told her about the millineum puzzle .

"What you mean Fiore was actually defeated !!" Pegusas said surprised as he was that yugi and yami could do that.

"How can that Yugi boy and his Yami defeat a sorcerer as powerful as Fiore ?"

" They had help from some others that are identified as an english sorcerer , chinese sorcerer and most powerful yet

the legendary Clow Mistress herself which is the same person who rescued Yugi before . " A man in a brown suit

replied .

" The legendary Clow Mistress helping Yugi . I never expected this . My plans have to be changed yet again ."

Pegusas said as he started laughing .

A:N What plan does Pegusas have in store ? Please R&R.