Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Magical Girl ❯ Inventation to Terror ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Magical Girl

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer : I do not own Any of the characters .

Chapter 7: Inventation To Terror

Yami was explaining everything about his past to Sakura even some things he didn't tell Eriol and Syaoran .

He just felt more comfortable with Sakura . Yugi was sitting on the coach nezt to them watching old cardcaptor videos

while Tomoyo happily sketched ideas for Sakura's costumes . She had ever since she heard about the new enemy .

" Wow so that's who you really are . That's so cool ." Sakura said as he finished ." I can't believe you used

to live in Ancient Egypt . That is so awesome . "

Sakura took Yami's hand making nim blush a little which Tomoyo spotted and started giggling . Yami turned to Tomoyo

and gave her the death glare making her stop and sweatdrop . Sakura was about to say something , but was

interupted as two people about 20 years old A boy and a girl entered the room . Along by them flew a black cat

with wings .

" Yukito !" Sakura cried as she let go of Yami's arm and ran to the young men hugging him very tightly .

" Hi , Sakura ." He greeted her back .

" Sakura! Nice to see you again ." The long brown haired girl said .

" A pleasure I'm sure ." the winged cat calmy said .

" Ruby ! Spinel ! you're here too ." Sakura said as she hugged Ruby then she turned to Yami and Yugi .

" Yami ,Yugi I'd like you to meet Yukito , Ruby , and Spinel . They're the other gaurdians . Ruby and Spinel are

Eriol's and Yue is mine ." Sakura introduced as she pointed to each person .

" Spinel , Yukito and Ruby this is Yugi and Yami . I think Eriol told you guys about them ."

" yue?" Yami repeated .

" oh Yue is Yukito's other half . Kind of like you and Yugi ." Sakura explained .

"So you're Yugi . Syaoran told me to deliver you this letter. It's for you ." Yukito said handing him a letter .

" We have to get going .Eriol wanted to discuss something with us ."

" Who can know that I'm here ." Yugi wondered as he opened the letter .

It said :

Dear little Yugi ,

I have invited you , your yami , and the card mistress to the Maximillion building . I'd be glad to see

you in person . Think of this as an inventation to meet the creator of duel monsters . I'd like you to bring the

millineum puzzle and give it up to me or else I'll have to take one of your new friend's soul .See you tonight .Nice having business with you .

Sincerely ,

Maximillion Pegusas

Sakura and Yami were also reading the letter over Yugi's shoulder .

" So only the three of us are invited . It's probably since we were the last standing in the battle ." Sakura

said .

" The creator of duel monsters is doing this to us ?" said a shocked Yugi .

" Should we go . Or should we tell Eriol and the others ?" Sakura asked .

" He'd probably will expect reinforcements . " Yami said .

" Than what do we do ?" Yugi asked.

" I think we should tell the others . " Sakura answered ," Eriol and Syaoran will get very mad at me if I don't tell them."

" Yeah , I think we should ." Yugi said .

Yugi and his friends stood outside a huge building entrance .

Kero looked up ." This building sure is big . I wonder were that Pegusas creep is inside it ."

" We won't know until we find him." Spinel said .

Yami opened the door and they went inside .

" I knew you would show up . I see you've brought your friends too .How wonderful ! More souls for my

collection ." A voice rang out around them ," But first you'll have to complete my special obstacle ."

"What's happening ?" Meiling said as everything around them turned into old chinese city ruins.]

" Welcome to the Obstacle of the Ruins.This is where I take your souls if you lose." Pegusas's evil laugh filled the air .

A:N What will happen in the ruins? Read on to find out . Please R&R.