Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Magical Girl ❯ End ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Magical Girl

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer : I do not own any of the characters .

Epilogue

It was a few days after the whole Pegusas and Fiore business . Sakura was still alseep since the amount of power and energy she used caught up to her .Yugi and Yami were going to stay until Sakura woke up . Yugi wanted to say good-bye before they left since Kero , who had escaped Yami's wrath , told them about a well that Sakura and he found a long time ago .

Yugi watched out the window as autumn leaves fell to the ground . ' Everything's alright now, but will it always be like this?'

-----------------

Yami was playing chess with Spinel . Eriol was sitting watching them with Nakura . So far it was a draw . Spinel and Yami only captured two of each other's pawns and the game had lasted about an hour . Nakura sighed . " This is so boring . This will probably take a week for one of you to win ."

" Just be patient . Soemone has to win sooner or later ."Eriol said ,

" Yeah . sooner means days doesn't it ."

-----------------

Kero was in the kitchen with Yukito . Kero was busy eating pudding while the other just ate any food that was good .

" We should have never left those two in the kitchen ." Meiling said as she passed by the door and looked inside followed by Syaoran . Syaoran looked at the two happy eaters and sweatdropped . " You are right "

" Hey Brat , we ran out of pudding ." Kero said spotting Syaoran and showing his empty pudding bowl .

Syaoran glared at Kero .

----------------

Tomoyo was sitting in her room . She was laying on her bed looking at the tv screen .

" Thank you Eriol . " Tomoyo said while watching the final battle between Sakura and Fiore . Eriol had used his magic on one of Tomoyo's video camera to follow Sakura and tape everything . It seemed to him that the poor girl never got to record any of Sakura's big battles so he taped this one for her as a early christmas present .

She sighed cheerfully as she watched the tape .

----------------

Sakura opened her eyes sleepily and yawned .She sat up and looked around her room .She was wearing her yellow and white pajamas .

"Kero?" she called ,but no one answered .

"Yugi?" she called and this time her door opened and Yugi looked in . As soon as he saw her awake he ran over and jumped on her bed . He gave her a huge hug .

" I thought you would never wake up ." Yugi said .

" I see someone has woken up . It's about time ." They both turned to Nakura . She had a tray with food on it in her hands .

" You've been asleep for almost a week now ." Nakura said as she placed the tray on Sakura's lap ," You've just missed dinner and you have to get your energy back ."

" Thank you." Sakura said .

--------------------

Nakura walked into the room where Yami and Spinel were playing chess . So far Yami had four of Spinel's and Spinel had three .Eriol was still watching accompanied by Kero and Yuktio . Meiling had gotten them out of the kitchen , thankfully.

" Guess what?" Nakura asked getting everyone's attention ," You can stop watching this boring game . Sakura's awake!"

Yami and Spinel gave Nakura a glare and everyone else started heading towards Sakura's room .

-----------------

It has been a day since Sakura awoke and she finally got her strength back . She sighed .' This is so frusterating.'

She was standing infront of the well . The same one that led to different dimensions .[A:N This is the well in Cardcaptor Sakura movie 1 .]

" We'll miss you Yugi , Yami ." Eriol said . Tomoyo was taping this . All of Yugi's friends were here .

" Yeah , I'll miss Yami's screaming . Too bad it wasn't the brat leaving .I remember the first time Yami screamed ." Kero said.

" One more word from you and you're dead ." Yami said his third eye glowing bright .

" I'll be quiet." Kero said quietly hiding behind Sakura .

" Well it's time to for you to go ." Spinel said .

" Come on aibou ." Yami said going up the steps . Yugi hesitated then followed ," Bye everyone ."

" Bye ." They said at the same time . Then Eriol instructed ," When you enter the well just concentrate on the place you want to get to and the door to the dimension will glow ."

" Okay ." Yugi said . There was a bright flash and they were gone .

Everyone started leaving the well . Sakura just stood there looking at the well .

" Sakura lets go ." Tomoyo said to her friend .

" I'll like to be alone for a little while .Please . I'll catch up soon ." Sakura pleaded . One look at Sakura's face Tomoyo knew it will be good to leave her alone .

Sakura looked back at the well .' Is he the one for me? I hope so . I hope we meet again . Good-bye my love .'

One more look and Sakura left .

End

A:N I'm finally finished . This is my first finished fanfic since I'm still working on my other one. Thank you all for reviewing . Thank you very much .Sorry for leaving it at that ,but I'm going to work on a sequel .