Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Magical Girl ❯ Finished Battle ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Magical Girl

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters . I only own Fiore in this chapter .

/...../ Yugi to yami

//....//yami to yugi

'......'thoughts

---------scene change

Chapter 12: A Finished Battle

"Yugi!" Sakura and Yami called as they entered the room .Sakura and Yami stopped in their tracks .

" What's the matter?" Keroberos asked as he ran ahead of them .

" Keroberos! NO !" Sakura shouted as she ran after him and pulled out the first card that was Freeze and used it to froze Keroberos's paws.

Keroberos was surprised by this . Yami walked up to Sakura and said ," We almost had one fried lion ."

Keroberos was in the dark and didn't know what they were talking about until he looked what was before him .

" WHOA!" Keroberos exclaimed because before him was a huge gigantic hole filled with fire .Keroberos broke his paws loose from the ice and walked back towards Sakura . Sakura gave him a glare and Keroberos laughed nervously .

" Oops ."

" What is this room?" Sakura asked as she looked at the huge fire .Keroberos turned serious as he tried to sense something .

" It is a different dimension . It was put here to stop us from reaching Yugi .We'll have to find a way out of here and that door must be it ." Keroberos finished pointing his paw on a door over the hole of fire .

" Great , just one problem . How do we get there ?" Yami asked .

" Just get on my back and I'll take you there ." Keroberos said spreading his wings . Sakura got on without hesitation and Yami just stared at Keroberos .

" Is it safe?" Yami asked .

" Come one , we don't have much time left Yugi needs us ." That was all Yami needed and he was on Keroberos's back in a flash .

" Hang on ." Keroberos said as he flapped his wings and took of . This was the first time Yami rode on a talking winged lion so he screamed .Sakura put her hands over her ears .Keroberos tried to cover his ears ,but lost his balance flying . Sakura grabbed Keroberos around his neck ,but Yami didn't have anything grab ahold of so he fell of and screamed again .

Keroberos saw Yami fall and dived down under him to save him . Yami landed behind Sakura and half-fainted on Sakura's back while she giggled .

--------------------

Yugi was now trying to avoid releasing the shadow games for an hour and his friends had not showed up yet .

" Now don't keep us waiting ." Fiore said impatiently ." Or else."Fiore's hand formed an energy ball and Yugi gulped .

' Guys were are you?'

Suddenly and ear peircing scream came outside the door , then followed by a " Can you keep it down !"

Oddly the voices sounded fimiliar to Yugi .

A loud crash was heard as the door broke down and Keroberos followed by Yami and Sakura ran in .

" So you finally got here . Yugi was just about to release the shadow games ." Pegusas said giving a glare in Yugi's direction.

"He won't ." Sakura said as she unleashed her sword and charged at Fiore . Yugi was thrown into a giant black bubble by Fiore . Fiore stood across from Sakura , both were glaring at each other .

" We have an old score to settle Fiore ." Sakura said coldly .

" So we do ." Fiore said as both started to aim attacks at each other .

Yami stood infront of Pegusas .

" I'm through with your games Pegusas .We won't get to unleash the shadow games this time ." Yami said as a dueling arena appeared before them .

" You do remember how to play duel monsters , don't you pharaoh ?" Pegusas said as he went on one side of the arena putting his deck down .

" How could I forget ?" Yami said back as he too started the game. He had a perfect plan in mind ," I heard you always win using the millineum eye . Pathetic if you ask me . You probably don't even know how to play the game that well so you cheat."

" I am a good player even without my millineum eye ." Pegusas calmy said .

" Then prove it that you can win without using your powers ." Yami said knowing his plan will work .

Yugi looked from Sakura to Yami as they both battled to get Yugi back . After about 40 minutes later Sakura and Fiore were still having a huge fight and only had a few scratches and Yami was winning Pegusas .

" You're finished Pegusas!" Yami said as he laid down the final card ,but before it was played a bubble formed around Pegusas.

"Is this some trick ." Pegusas yelled enraged .

"Just doing what the orginal couldn't do .If I let Yami win you I'll never fulfill the orginals task .Bye-bye." Pegusas and Yami turned to Fiore who had Sakura by the neck and it seemed he was chocking her while she tried to get out of his grip .Fiore's other hand glowed brighter then it was before . In a blink of an eye Pegusas vanished .

" What have you done with him?" Yami demanded .

" Just send him to the Shadow Realm . " Fiore replied as he through Sakura down .

" Sakura!" Yugi yelled as he tried to get out of the bubble .

Sakura sat up in time to see Fiore strike down at her with his sword . As fast as she possibly could she reached for her sword and blocked the attack . She then stepped back and used the jump card to get away .

Sakura dodged an ice lance and managed to withhold a powerful fireball .

Yugi and Yami watched as Sakura battled . They could do nothing to help and felt helpless .

"Go get him Sakura!" Someone shouted . They both turned to the was-forgotten Keroberos .

" Keroberos I didn't your were here ." Yugi said .Keroberos gave them an annoyed look .

" Everybody forgot me and started their own battles . I didn't know what to do and just sat there . And when I finally lost patience I just had to yell something ." Keroberos explained .

" I'm so sorry we forgot about you ." Yugi appalogized for all of them because yami wouldn't and Sakura couldn't at the moment .They looked over at Sakura who seemed to be losing an very exhausted . Yami's pocket glowed and the soul cards flew out and back to their bodies .

" Did you tell Sakura about the soul cards yet ?" Keroberos asked .

" No and I don't think I need to now ."Yami said .

Sakura tried to stand up ,but she was starting to weaken .' I have to finish him with one blow this time . I can't waste my energy anymore .'

Sakura threw herself out of the way of an energy blast .' I have to think of something fast . He seems to be stronger then Fiore .'

Sakura used her sword to absorb an energy bolt . 'That's it!' She thought happily . ' The orginal Fiore said he was part dark energy and this one has to be too if it's a perfect copy . He's more powerful so I just use more power in my next attack .'

Sakura held her sword out as it sparkled from the energy bolt . She took out three cards and threw them before her as she activated them. " This time you're finished , Fiore . Light, Hope , and Love Release!" She broght down her sword at the three cards as a blinding light filled the room .

Keroberos shut his eyes and Yugi and yami did the same and used their arms to cover their faces . The light din't seem to bother Sakura. A loud scream filled the air as Fiore started to turn into dust . The dust piled on the floor anmd vanished completely .

" SAKURA!!" Everyone turned to the door as all their friends that came with them ran in and Yugi's bubble burst .

" Everyone you're alright . Thank goodness ." Sakura said as she started to fall backwards .Yugi rushed forward and caught her just in time .

" My cute little daughter actually did it . I am so proud of her ." Eriol said happily as he walked up to her . He knelt down and put her on his back , " I'll carry her since all of you must be tired ."

" Pharaoh Screams must be exhausted ." Keroberos said as he turned bck to stuffed animal form . Everyone gave him a confused look except Sakura and the red faced yami ," I can't wait to see him on a roller coaster ."

" That's it ." Yami yelled as his third eye glowed and he started chasing Kero .Everyone sweatdropped .

" You can't hurt me I'm your light's girlfriend's gaurdian ." Kero said trying to get the pharaoh to stop chasing him .

" You're right , but I'm just getting revenge ." Yami said still chasing Kero .

" Anyway ." Spinel said trying to ignore the commotion before him ," We should get back ."

Everyone except Sakura,Yami and Keroberos nodded .

"Get back here !" Yami yelled as he and Kero ran or flew , in Kero's case , by them .

A:N Yay I'm almost finshed with this story . I only have the epilogue to do . Now I will have more time to work on my other fanfiction . Please review .