Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Magical Girl ❯ The Race for Yugi Begins ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Magical Girl

by Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters .I only own Fiore in this chapter .

'.....' thoughts

/..../yugi to yami

//....//yami to yugi

-------scene change[A:N since there will be a lot of those.]

Chapter 11: The Race for Yugi Begins

Yami awoke to the sound of someone crying . He opened his eyes and tried to stand up .

He looked over to see where the crying was coming from and found a crying Sakura on her knees . A glowing card was floating before her . He looked around finding that Yugi

was nowhere in sight. Then the memory struck him . ` Yugi surrendered! That's why

Sakura is crying .'

" What's this." He heard Sakura say . He half turned to see her grab onto the card and stand up .The card stopped glowing and took form of a Sakura card . It had a picture of a teenage girl standing like a flamingo ready to fire an arrow . She had a strange costume on and looked like a teenage version of cupid .

"It's nameless . Just like the Hope once was ." He heard Sakura said softly .

Yami walked over to her then saw some cards on the floor a few feet ahead . He walked up to them and picked them up. He gasped . It was Sakura's friend's soul cards .

` So that's why they disappeared . Should I tell Sakura?' He looked over at Sakura who

was wiping her tears .

"Kero" Sakura said remembering her hurt friend . She ran over and picked up her

dear friend . " Kero? Are you alright?"

" More pudding ." Kero said as he rolled over .Sakura smiled a little smile .

` Maybe I shouldn't tell her now.' Yami thought .

-----------------------

Yugi was sitting in a cold cell .

' YUGI!' Sakura's voice echoed through his mind .' Does she really care for me? Why does she go through such lengths just for me?'Yugi's thoughts kept him up until nightfall .

----------------------

It was a couple hours after Yugi's surrender and Sakura was sitting by a fire looking up at the stars while leaning against an old wall .

Yami looked over at the spaced-out Sakura .' She must care for him alot .'He thought he should go talk to her about her friend's souls .'I care for Yugi a lot , but she looks like she cares a little more.Not cares loves.' He corrected himself .

He then decided to tell her .

He walked over to her , but when he looked at her face he sweatdropped .She was asleep .

" Argh" Yami yelled frustrated.

" What's up kid?" He heard someone say .

" So you're awake." Yami smirked," Stuffed animal ."

" How'd you find out about that name?" Kero asked angrily .

" Syaoran told me back at the mansion ." Yami answered .

" Well , I'll let it pass since you're Yugi's gaurdian , But what's eating you ." Kero said cooling down .

" This ." Yami said showing the soul cards ," These are what Pegusas gave Fiore . I bet it's to torture Sakura .

Trapping her friend's souls is pretty bad and then there's the part about making the one she loves being taken away

infront of her eyes ."

" The one she loves?" Kero asked a little confused .

" I'm not an expert on this subject , but it's so obvious ." Yami said.

" This is so great ." Kero said not being able to hold it in any longer .

" What's great?" Now it was Yami's turn to be confused.

" Sakura is also the one Yugi loves . That means they're in love with each other ." Kero said simply.

"That's the first good thing that's come out of this whole situation ." Yami said .

" If we find where Yugi is being held , we could let them fight for each other's sake and go through this maybe at the end

they'll confess to each other about their feelings .It will be like a romantic movie , boy I wish Tomoyo was here."

Kero said excitedly. He poked Yami ," Aren't you going to say something about how romantic this is ."

" You wouldn't catch me dead saying something like that ." Yami mumbled .

" Well , I tried ." Kero said , then he turned serious ." So how do we get their souls back?"

" I don't know . I'm not an expert on this . " Yami said looking back at the soul cards .

" How about we don't tell Sakura . She'll be even more spaced out and it will just add to her misery." Kero said as he flew over to Sakura and laid down by her ," Now let's get some sleep . We have a big day ahead of us , especially her."

----------------------

" Why did you order me to accidentally drop the soul cards!"

Yugi woke up to the argument on the other side of his cell door .

" To torture the Card Mistress . Haven't you done any of your homework . The Card Mistress is a person who cares deeply

for her friends and would do anything for them. Seeing she couldn't save any of her friends will only put her in deep derpresson . Seeing Yugi taken away will put the great pharaoh in depression . And with those two out of the picture we could finally get some work done."Yugi heard Pegusas say as Fiore unlocked the door.

" So the pathetic boy is awake ." Fiore said .

" I'm not Pathetic !" Somehow Yugi had an urge to say it .

" My ,my i never knew he had it in him ." Pegusas said .

"I bet he got it from the girl ." Fiore stated .

" Time for my plan to begin ." Pegusas said feindishly as two gaurds appeared behind him and dragged Yugi out of the cell .

---------------------

" Sakura are you sure you can do this?" Kero asked , worry in his voice . " A transporting spell is rather difficult ."

" I'm sure . It's the only way to save Yugi . " Sakura replied with a determined look on her face as she held her

spell sword .

" You know I think Kero's right . It does sound difficult ." Yami said ,who was standing next to her.

" I'll be fine , I promise ." She took out her deck of cards and showed him the new card ," This card is powerful and I beleive it'll help . The Hope's and it's power will be enough to transport all three of us to the place Yugi's at."

" You see the transporting spell only works if the place you want to be with is somewhere your heart is .Since Sakura has fallen for Yugi , Yugi has her heart . And she has his heart . It's kind of like a love link ." Kero explained to Yami .

" Kero! How do you know how that I have feelings for Yugi?" Sakura asked him blushing bright red .

" Yami told me!" Kero said pointing an accusing finger at him . Yami sweatdropped .Sakura glared at Yami .

" I'll get you for that later ." Sakura as she took out the Hope card ." What can I name should I give this card?"

" Let me see." Kero said as he flew over to Sakura's shoulder and looked at the card then said ," How about the Love card?"

Sakura blushed a light pink before nodding ." Okay let's get going."

Sakura concentrated and closed her eyes as a golden glow surrounded the card . When she opened her eyes the card was now named .She then through both cards into the air and they started spinning . Sakura started to chant in ancient chinese and lifted her sword over her head .Finally as she finished chanting her sword began to glow and she swung it between the two cards who stopped spinning and glowed .Soon after Sakura , Yami and Kero were enveloped in a bright light and disappeared .

----------------------

"You see little Yugi I would like you to do a little task for me ." Pegsas said as they stopped infront of a portal ," I'd like you to release the Shadow Games ."

" I heard about the shadow games from Yami ." Yugi said as he stared at the portal ," But almost everyting he told me about them was bad ."

" Of course that's why i'd like you to release them . You have no choice ." Pegusas said .

" I do have a choice . Yami and Sakura will rescue me , I just know it . They wouldn't let me do this if they were here ."

Yugi said finished sadly .

" But they aren't here are they . They didn't even try their hardest to protect you because if they did you wouldn't even be here ." Pegusas said trying to brainwash him .

'YUGI' Sakura's voice echoed on his mind again ." They did try their best ."

// Yugi are alright?//

Yugi was surprised to hear Yami's voice in his head and he had almost forgotten about their link .

/ Yeah /

// Sakura, Kero and I are on our way to save you so just hang in there //

/ How can I? Pegusas wants me to release the Shadow Games!/

// He what! Well try to stall as much time as you can . We'll be there soon//

/ Alright /

----------------------

Sakura and Yami were walking in a long hallway with cells . Kero was flying around looking in each cell .It was dark and creepy in the hallway which made Sakura afraid .

" This place is spooky ." Sakura said shivering a little .

" What's wrong?" Yami asked looking at Sakura's frightened face.

" She's just scared of ghosts . That's all . "Kero answered for her ," Look there's a door at the end of the hall . "

" I can feel Yugi's aura close by ." Sakura said as she started running for the door . Yami and Kero were behind her .

Sakura stopped infront of the door . " He must be inside ." She tried to push the door open ,but it didn't budge .

" It's locked." Yami stated pointing to the lock on the door .

" Then maybe we can brake it down ." Sakura said untieing the ribbon that held her wand .

" Wait Sakura. You already used very powerful magic to get us here . You need to rest for a little while .you might need to use another powerful attack to defeat these bozos . You may be the most powerful sorceress in the world ,but you need to save your strength . " Kero flew infront of the door and transformed to Keroberos ," I can this ."

Kero unleashed a powerful fire blast on the lock and it melted away .Then he tackled the door and it opened .

" Yugi!" Both Sakura and Yami yelled as they ran inside .

------------------

A:N Okay cliffhanger . Did Keroberos brake down the right door ? Are they to late ? Keep reading to find out .Please R&R.