Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Magical Girl ❯ I Can't Stand Alone ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Magical Girl

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters. I only own the evil minions.

Chapter 10: I Can't Stand Alone

" Surprised to see me ." Fiore asked.

Yugi was afraid that this time he might win. He moved closer to Sakura who looked down at him and gave him a thumbs

up trying to calm him down by telling him everything will turn out fine. They watched as Pegusas handed six cards to Fiore.

She then turned to Fiore ." How could you be back? I destroyed you with the Light card."

" I'm not really who you think I am ." Fiore said then turned to Pegusas who answered her question, " Like

my creation? I created a copy of Fiore just in case, with a few improvements. He is more powerful and is crueler. The

Original one was beginning to soften from my point of view. "

" So you mean this is just a creation made by you ." Yami said.

" Exactly." Pegusas said as he disappeared ." By the way Fiore, I'd like you to just capture Yugi and don't think of hurting

him because I've got a special task just for him ."

Sakura glared at her enemy as she gave Kero to Yugi. She then pulled out her sword, which started to glow as

magical energy passed through it.

" Now Yugi you know my power has increased, so why not surrender now and save you friends the trouble ." Fiore

said holding out his hand to the trembling Yugi .

" N-no I won't surrender ." Yugi said shakily.

" Well you know what happens now ." Fiore said as a small energy ball formed in his hand. He looked over to

Sakura." Since you're the one who defeated the original, I guess I should start with you. And don't think you can defeat me

with that wimpy sword."

" For your information it's a spell sword ."

" I don't see it special . So let the battle begin."

" Shield, protect my friends!" Sakura commanded the card. A protective bubble formed around Yugi and Yami.

Fiore threw the energy ball at her. Sakura held her sword like a baseball bat as it started to glow a faint white color.

She swung her sword like she was going to hit a baseball and the energy ball disappeared into thin air.

" I see you have more magic tricks then I thought ." Fiore said as Sakura gave him a nasty glare for calling it a

' Magic trick.'

" It took a lot of practice to learn to use my magic through a sword !" Sakura yelled at him.

" Yeah, whatever ." Fiore said.

Sakura took a fighting stance ready for any of his tricks.

" Ice lance!" Fiore cried as an ice lance appeared in his hand and he hurled it at her. As it got nearer it started to multiply

until it started raining ice lances. Sakura dodged each of them, occasionally slicing one. " You're better then I thought ."

" Fire Arrows!" Fiore called out as this time arrows rained down on her .One of them burned her arm and she yelped.

" WATERY!" Sakura called Watery to help her.

" I see my attacks don't have much affect on you. How about this, a one-on-one sword duel ." Fiore offered unleashing

his own sword and charged at Sakura who dodged. They would trade blow for blow. This time Sakura was getting tired.

" Ready to give up." Fiore asked as he stroked down at her while she used her own sword to protect herself from the blow.

" NO" Sakura shouted back.

" Howling Wind" Fiore called as blue mist surrounded his sword and then Fiore swung knocking Sakura off balance

with the powerful wind attack. Sakura fell with a 'thump' to the ground. Fiore's hand glowed greenish color and

Sakura looked petrified on the ground and her sword was only inches away.

' I can't move.' She thought urgently. The only part of her body she could move was her head.

Fiore slowly walked towards Sakura sword in hand ." Surrender now if you know what's good for you."

He said pointing the sword at Sakura's neck.

" Stop this!" Yugi yelled.

" I'll duel with you on a one-on-one sword match for Yugi ." Yami said not letting his aibou surrender.

" Fine with me ." Fiore said drawing his sword from Sakura's neck. Sakura sighed in relief.

Yami walked over to Sakura and picked up her sword ." Mind if I borrow it?" Yami asked.

" Nope ." Sakura answered, " Go get him Yami !"

Yami walked over to Fiore ." Let's begin ."

Yami and Fiore charged at each other and traded blow for blow. It looked pretty much the like the same battle Sakura

and Fiore had .

" I don't play with the rules so ." Fiore snapped his fingers and dark lighting shot at Yami who dodged, but it still had an

effect on him because soon he was on his knees trying to stay awake ." It's a sleep spell. I still have the original's personality

, so if you remember what he said to you, you'll know what's my plan. To make you watch your friend's defeat ."

Fiore then shot another dark lightening attack on Sakura who couldn't dodge it, so she was hit.

Yugi looked from Sakura to Yami from inside the shield. They were both struggling just to keep him safe. Tears came to

his eyes as he shouted " STOP THIS!"

The almost asleep Yami and the frozen Sakura turned their heads to look at Yugi.

" I .." Yugi started looking down at the ground, " Surrender ."

" Yugi don't!" Sakura shouted.

" I have to or he'll kill both of you ." Yugi said sadly.

" Aibou don't do this ." Yami said weakly.

" Let the kid do what he wants." Fiore said harshly at Yami as he snapped his fingers and Yami fell to the floor unconscious.

" I didn't hurt him, so come little Yugi ."

Yugi put Kero down then stepped out of the protective bubble. Fiore snapped his fingers and a black bubble appeared around him and Fiore and Yugi started to float away from the unconscious Yami and frozen Sakura.

" YUGI!" Sakura cried as tears slid down her face and she Fiore's spell broke. She started running after the disappearing figures. " GIVE HIM BACK!" She cried as more tears slid down her face .In a blink of an eye Fiore and Yugi were gone and the six cards Pegusas had given Fiore fluttered to the ground.

Sakura froze in her tracks and fell to her knees crying even harder. " Yugi come back. Don't leave me like this ."

She whispered as she looked up at the place in the sky Yugi had disappeared at .She looked back at the ground and

and kept on crying as she whispered ." Aishiteru ."

Then a new Sakura card started forming before her.

A: N Sorry I had to do that to Sakura. What is this new mysterious card Sakura created? Please R&R.