Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Princess of Avalon And The Prince Of Egypt ❯ Chapter 4 : Feelings ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer : I do not own Yugioh or Cardcaptor Sakura!!!
 
Note : Hiya peoples, I have finally updated!! Works been a killer. I hope anyone that has been reading my storys enjoys this chapter. Well on to da ficcy ^__^
 
The Princess Of Avalon And The Prince Of Egypt
Chapter 4 : Feelings
 
Sakura was walking to her room with a bright blush on her face; She couldn't believe it! Her first kiss! That boy had given her, her first kiss. She blushed a deeper red at the thought of his lips on hers. She shook her head slightly and a small smile formed on her face.
 
* Meanwhile with Yami *
 
Yami could not get any sleep... He could not even close his eyes. She was keeping him up... well at least he imaged she was. He sighed as he sat up in his bed. He was just feeling odd lately. She was making him feel odd. 'Sakura...' He grumbled and stood up from his bed and walked over to the door and open it and walked out of his room and quietly close the door behind him.
 
As he walked down the halls he Sakura skipping down the hall. He blink once. Then twice. What was Sakura doing skipping down the halls?
 
“Sakura” Yami said softly; Sakura blinked and glanced up and saw Yami; She smiled a bright smile and skipped over to him. “Hi Yami” Yami was taken by surprise as she smiled brightly at him. He was used to her yelling at him or her trying to hit him on the head. He blushed a little shade of red.
 
“Yami are you alright? You look a little bit red in the face...” She asked with concern. He shook his head slightly. “... I'm fine... Sakura....” He said slowly. “Why are you skipping down the halls?” He suddenly asked. It was her turn to blush. She looked down at the ground. “Well... um...” She began, her face a bright red. Just remembering about that kiss made her blush.
 
Yami stared her and sighed. “You don't have to tell me if you don't want to” He said as he looked at away from her. Sakura looked up and blinked. She smiled. “Thank you Yami”
 
“C'mon, I'll take you to your room.” He said as he began walking. “Okay” She said with a
bright smile. “Why are you up this late anyways?” He asked after awhile. “Heh heh; I couldn't sleep” With a sleepily look on her face. “ How about you?” She asked as she stared at him. “I couldn't sleep either” He said slowly “Oh!” Was all Sakura could say.
 
Both where quite as they walked side by side. Sakura put her arms behind her back and looked at Yami for just a second and then looked back infront of her. Finally what seemed to be quite short, they reached Sakura's Room. Sakura smiled at Yami.
 
“Thank you, Yami... for taking me to my room.”
 
“Your welcome” He said softly as he looked at her. “Well good night.” She said with a slight bow and then went to open her door and walk into her room but Yami stopped her.
“Sakura” She turned around and glanced at him. “Yes?”
 
“If--- If you need anyone to listen to you or you just want to talk... you can come to me” He said slowly. A faint blush on his cheeks. Sakura blinked, then twice. She smiled a bright smile. “Thank you Yami, I'll keep that in mind. Good night.”
 
“Good night”
 
And with that she went into her room and closed the door behind her.
 
 
Yami sighed as he closed his door behind him and walked over to his bed and fell on it.
Why was he acting this way towards Sakura for? What was wrong with him? And why was he felling this way? He grumbled.
 
For some odd reason the princess of the Avalon Kingdom kept getting into his head. He kept thinking of that smile of hers and how beautiful she looked. He blushed a deep red.
He so didn't need this right now. He let out a sigh. This was going to be a long night....
 
 
Sakura sighed happily as she brushed her short amber hair. She was very happy that Yami had taken her to her room, he seemed a lot kinder... 'Should I tell him what happen just moments ago?' She thought to herself as she set her brush down. 'Yami did seemed a lot kinder then normal.... I like him that way' She then laid back into her bed and fell asleep.
 
- End Chapter 4 -
 
Yes I have finally rewritten chapter 4!!!! Yay for me ^__^ Please review and tell me what ya think.