Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A Bussines Proposal ❯ The Proposal ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

*A BusinessProposal*
Writtenby Glass Jasmine.
This story is rated M for its content and language and is not suitable for children.
Based on the characters portrayed in Card Captor Sakura by Clamp
 
1. The proposal.
 
“You have to do something” Said the beautiful woman the night before after their sexual encounter that put the woman beside him in a pedestal. “Were not getting any younger and she is in our way to be perfectly happy” she added with a sassy voice.
 
“I will solve it. Don't you worry” he remembers saying to her before he devours again her fine lips and voluptuous body.
 
The 34 year old man was sitting comfortable in the interior of the fancy restaurant waiting for his date. He never thought ten years before that he would come to this measure to put and end to his marriage: but he needed to be over before his new bride to be and future wife, will irritate and put and end to his three year affair.
 
His blue eyes, bright and meticulous were looking distract just about around while he waited patient glancing at his Rolex. A wealthy man like him was no concern for being stood up by his appointment.
 
He ordered ten minutes before a bottle of the best scotch when he saw the man he was about to be interviewed with. Profound brown eyes, brown and intense hair. Handsome as many he knew but there was something in the attitude of his only single and uncommitted cousin that made him somehow interesting to his women and countless lovers trough the years.
 
“Thank you for meeting me here” Said Hiragizawa in a please and calmed voice. Shake hands with his long distance cousin to say “I am glad to see you. You look well”
 
“I could tell you the same” say Syaoran Li very serious. Eriol smiled at him and took a drink of his scotch “But you call caught me by surprise: “Come to London. Bring your attitude and no wife”- paraphrasing the explanation made by his British/Japanese cousin “but not another explanation whatsoever”
 
“I understand that you feeling intrigued by all this.”
 
“Indeed I am. But tell me already what this… all this mistery is”
 
“Don't want something to drink first?”
 
“I don't drink. You know that” said firmly looking at him serious. Eriol nodded his head.
 
“Pardon me, I forgot. Since you father and mother were killed by that drunk driver. I forget sometimes that not everyone share drinks socially”
 
“Don't sentence me. I don't drink and period. What do you want?” Eriol notices how upset his commentary put his best friend and relative.
 
“I'll tell you briefly what I want. And then you take a decision of what will you want to do: If you will help me or desert me. But that is entirely up to you. Do you remember my wife?”
 
“Barely” He says severe.
 
“Oh I'm sorry I forgot that you never meet her. I sometimes forget that you dint came to my wedding”
 
“And I never received an invitation later to have dinner with you two”
 
“That's has to do with the lazy attitude you acquired trough the years: if I recall correctly you thought you were inlove with that little cheerleader and elope with her, remember?”
 
“Barely”
 
“Despite you memory, I remember you getting away with a new girl every week by that time. When I told you I was getting married to Sakura, you said it was a death sentence. I remember that moment I interrupt you getting laid with some woman. That was your way to play with women.
 
“We shared the same talent”
 
“Yes and I used it sometime. Then I got tired. Meet Tomoyo she dumped me and then I married Sakura. But Ey that's me”
 
“Don't blame me for having sex appeal”
 
“That sex appeal will come handy with time. But let me finish first. Something about you makes women irresistible. I don't know what is exactly.
 
“You keep me clueless in what do you want” Said Li firmly.
 
“You'll see: I want the divorce. I want to divorce my wife”
 
“I'm sorry man. I dint know things go that bad” he said feeling a bit sorry for him.
 
“You are mistaken” Said smiling widely. “Things go somehow great for me: She is almost the perfect wife. That is the problem” Syaoran grinned to his response to hi added “Beautiful, smart but reliable. See my problem?”
 
“You never conform to reliable?”
 
“Is worst than that. I am crazy about a woman in particular. We have a couple of years in the most intense and passionate relationship. Is a new day for me in this affair and I don't want to continue my marriage.
 
“Why?”
 
“Because is a messy and complicated thing. I am afraid for anyone who sees me with my beautiful girl and go tell Sakura. Besides I proposed to this girl and I want to end up my marriage”
 
“I still don't get it. Why do you need to be confessing about?”
 
“This is not a confession Li. The prenuptial we signed before we got married. If I get caught up cheating on her, I have to pay her almost two million pounds. That is almost four million dollars”
 
“Then what about it? Ask for a divorce.” Said Syaoran, surprise for the narrow mind of his relative. He couldn't think about this before?
 
“Sakura doesn't believe in divorce”
 
“You're mocking me?” asked surprise.
 
“No. I'm not. I made a mistake marrying her. I was already in love with my lover and that is Tomoyo. But she left me and moved to Tokyo. I met Sakura about three months later and five after I proposed. But I was a committed person despite the fact that I still loved my beautiful Tomoyo. Now, if Sakura even considered divorce I will still have to pay a million pounds”.
 
Syaoran glanced around looking for a familiar face, finding none. He almost understand the problem Eriol was in. married to someone he dint love… and wanted to get out of the marriage at any price.
 
“I am willing to pay anything to get out of it… in an affordable price of course… not a million but half a million would be nice”
 
“I don't get it. Offer her the half a million. Get an agreement and solve it like adults Eriol”
 
“The problem is that I don't want to… I mean… I have the money. But the feeling of cheating first at Sakura and now, not giving her the amount agreed in the prenuptial is criminal”
 
“I don't get it. I mean isn't this girl you are sleeping with worthy?”
 
Eriol smiled thinking in the passionate attitude of Tomoyo in bed and out of it and couldn't think in someone so like him.
 
“Yes she is worthy. But not for getting almost in bankrupt for it. She is used to expensive gifts, dinners and parties. She wouldn't agreed to be married to a poor man”
 
“Then, what is it that you want? I still don't get what I am doing here…”
 
“Oh dear cousin is easy: I want you to seduce Sakura… take her to your bed and she cheat on me first” Smiling widely like it is the most honorary thing to do for him. “If that happens… I don't get to pay prenup”
 
“You are mocking me Eriol Hiragizawa” Said Syaoran surprise to his proposal. “Take your wife to bed? Are you crazy?”
 
“Only in love of Tomoyo my dear friend” Eriol saw his surprise look and also not convinced so he added “She wouldn't have to pay me anything. I will pass alimony monthly for five years but never four million or two million pounds, not even a million. At least I will pass her twenty five thousand pounds at year for five years. You have my word”
 
“You are crazy man. Totally nuts”
 
“I will pay you two hundred thousand pounds” He said shocking his cousin. “For one night enough time to get prove that Sakura cheated on me with you. Only one night man… one passionate night if you play your cards wisely. Believe me… Sakura will make the best experience if I remember your talents with women like her”
 
“Women how exactly are what you mean?”
 
“Boring house wifes Syaoran. At first Sakura was a passionate woman. But with time, she got boring and so conventional.”
 
Syaoran lift his eyebrows and Eriol smiled at him. “One hundred thousand pounds” Said firmly. “In cash”
 
“Excellent”
 
“How is exactly that you want to play this Hiragizawa? Will you introduce me or will be an inadvertent encounter?”
 
“Will be talking in a day or two” Said Hiragizawa drinking up his scotch. “You're doing to me an enormous favor”
 
“Maybe. But I still don't understand you man: I had ever met your wife… but I remember Daidouji Tomoyo. She was a slut with almost every guy in college. And you know it”
 
“What can I say? Tomoyo and Sakura are cousins.” He explained surprising at Syaoran. “Wasn't in our wedding - thanks to the personal issue to be his boyfriend at first- but she is almost as pretty as Tomoyo… you wont be disappointed Li. I assure you.”
 
 
---------------------- To be continued.
 
Ey mindfreaks! Is me!!!! I am back! Like many of you notices, this is the new adventure I am involved with: what will be thecost to Syaoran to seduce his cousin wife? This is the mission brought by Eriol to Li life. Thank you in advance for your support and I really hope you like this first chapter.
 
Now the usual warning: this chapter was very soft but next time things heat up: Eriol and Tomoyo will show how similar they are alike and will not be appropriatefor children. Also, Syaoran and Eriol combined their brains to plan the perfect encounter of Sakura and Li. How and what will happen?
 
Ill be awaiting your comments. I am sorry in advance if you found grammatical errors. English is not my first or second language and I am still learning. But any commentaries don't doubt to pass it onto me. See ya in a next update.