Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A Kind of Love ❯ How will I live without you? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A Kind of Love

Hiyas all, and welcome to my first CCS story! Now, before we begin, I would like to say this story is very confusing. Some notes

1)the boyfriend is her husband too

2)the story is told from someone, unnamed, but hinted, though the whole story.

3)The characters don't have names, it's just he, him, her, she, ect.

Sound confusing? It is. Just review with all your questions, ta ta till the end of the story!

----------------------------------------------------------------- ------

The figure looked in at the sleeping girl from the doorway. It had been another long night for her. Though he had not been there, how much he wished, he knew it worked out, and he was glad for it. He knew, without her, life wouldn't be the same. Life would be empty, like without the sun. She was his sunshine, she made his life brighter, no matter how much he teased her, he still loved her, and he knew she loved him. Would you protect someone you did not love? True, she protected most everyone, but she tried harder with him. Still, he knew the truth, at least most of it. There were some details that he didn't know yet, but he would, someday. In addition, she would not have to hide behind the lies, so many lies; they could destroy someone like her. She tried so hard, sending out fakes, but he knew the difference. He was able to use his own powers to tell the difference. He sighed and walked over to her bed and fingered her soft hair. He wished she would grow it longer, though it looked good short, it would look fantastic long. He sighed again. How he loved her. That would never change, no matter what came between them.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~ ~*~

Today was her birthday party, she was sixteen, and had, after some convincing and teasing, long hair. She looked lovely wearing an emerald dress to her knees; it complimented her eyes. He narrowed his eyes when her so-called 'boyfriend' walked in. He hated that guy… he would never forgive what he tried to do to her. She called him judgmental, and said that he really was a great guy. Pff. He knew the truth; he was bad, bad to the bone.

'Though,' he thought to himself as he saw her eyes light up, 'maybe, just maybe, my love interfered with my feelings. But that's just a maybe!' She saw how he was looking at him, and sighed, told him to wait and went over to him, with a look that made almost anyone gulp in horror. He only knew three people who could withstand that look. He wasn't one of them.

"Hi." She said. Though quick, venom seeped threw the word. He flinched.

"Hey, great party. I did a pretty good job at the decorations, don't you think?" he said, trying to move away from the subject she wanted to talk about.

"I guess. However, you did need Dad's help, and mine I might add. My boyfriend would have helped you know, but his cousin is back in town and staying at his house. So, he had a small welcome back party for her. Isn't that nice of him?" She asked.

"Yeah, real nice." he said, monotone. "So how does it feel to be sixteen?"

"Just like the same as the last time you asked me this morning, FINE!" she said. He sighed, she was showing her true feelings, and they were two things, anger and anger. "You know what? I'm going back over to my boyfriend, ok? If you need me, you can go over there and ask me it! And, just as a side note, if I see you give him that look again, you are dead meat mister!" she said in a low, hiss-like voice that could make cheese curl. He shuttered, but keep his voice calm.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever. I love ya, so go have some fun!" he pushed her away and winked when she turned back, the menacing look gone from her face, replaced by a gentle smile, the smile that anyone who knew her, looked forward to. Though he hated her boyfriend, he couldn't hate her. He loved her with his whole heart, and threw the past six years, that hadn't changed, though many things did. Love like the love they had was special, and was everlasting.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~ ~*~

"Come on sweetie. Time to go up the isle and take your wedding vows." He said looking down at her. She looked stunning in her wedding dress, like an angel down from heaven.

"Yeah… I know. I'm just a little frightened, and upset." She said looking down at the ground. He could see the tears sprouting in her eyes.

"There, there." He wiped her tears away. "I know it's not the same with Father dead, and the fact that it was so resent, but I'm here. Too bad I'm not Best Man though, but walking you up the isle is cool too. Now, come on, let's go, everyone is waiting. And, just to let you know, if it doesn't work out with the 'gaki' you'll always have my shoulder to cry on."

"Thanks, I'll remember that." She smiled and they started up the isle. All he could do was look at her, but she kept her eyes straight ahead, to the other love of her life. He sighed on the inside, knowing that this was one of the loves that lasted forever, like the one they shared, but different. And, though he would not say it aloud, he was glad that she found him, and didn't make a mistake.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~ ~*~

"Hello?" he said into the receiver.

"Hi, um it's me." A quiet voice said unsurely into the phone

"Hi me," he said and laughed, she just chuckled nervously. "What's new?"

"Oh, nothing really. I got some… news though… I though you might want to hear it. But when I tell you, don't kill him! We are both happy!" she said. His heart sank, wondering what was so bad that he would want to kill him, yet they were both happy about it.

"Ok, what's up? Tell me, now." He quickly replied. He wanted to know what happened to the only alive person he loved.

"Umm… gee… I guess there is only one way to tell you this. I'm pregnant." On the other side, she pulled the phone away from her ear and braced herself for the suspected reaction.

"YOUR WHAT?! DID THAT 'GAKI' TO THIS TO YOU?! I SWEAR I AM GOING TO WRING HIS NECK!" The reaction she suspected was right, she sighed, he never understood. Just then, her husband walked into the room and flinched.

"He's on the phone, and you just told him, right?" he asked. She sighed again

"Right. How in the world did you guess?" He walked up to her and kissed her. Meanwhile on the other side, he could hear them kissing, and he got furious.

"HE'S THERE, ISN'T HE? AND YOU'RE KISSING HIM! THAT'S IT! I'M COMING OVER THERE AND-" he was cut of by a voice so mad, it rivaled his own anger.

"OH NO YOU'RE NOT! ANYWAYS, I JUST CALLED TO ASK YOU TO BE THE GODFATHER!! GEEZ! I HATE YOU WHEN YOU ACT LIKE THIS! CAN'T YOU JUST BE HAPPY FOR US?! GOOD BYE." She hung up the phone, tears pouring out of her eyes. She loved him so much, yet he couldn't be happy for her. Meanwhile he felt like his heart had been torn apart. He decided to fly to their house and apologize. He picked up the phone once again, he had to make up with her, he couldn't live with her being mad at him.

----------------------------------------------------------------- < p> hello again! Yeah, I'm ending here, for now. You see, I have…

WRITER'S BLOCK-OSIS!

Yep, so when my friends give me some advice, I'll be back, but… only if I get ten, no fifteen reviews from you guys on ff.net. So, until then, ja!