Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A new beginning... ❯ A new start ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

* * - Sound affects.

" " - Speech.

' ' - Thoughts.

( ) - Author notes.

^ ^ - Dreams.

___ - Change scene.

Author: Angel mistress.

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS, the wonderful people at CLAMP do, and i dont own any of the characters, apart from the ones that I made up, for this fic. So please don't sue me. Thanks.

Any reivews welcome good or bad!!!!

Cardcaptors in China - A new beginning...

Chapter 3:

A new start...

_Japan - Tomoeda Airport_

Sakura, Tomoyo, Touya, Meilin and Mrs.Rea (Meilin's mum - sorry couldnt think of a good name for her!) walked into the airport. Sakura, Tomoyo and Meilin were all pushing trolleys with their luggage on, and they had quite abit of it!

"Woah, this place is huge!" Sakura and Tomoyo both said grinning, at what they saw in front of them. The airport its self contained a mini shopping mall, for any last minute things, loads of restaurants, bars and the check in lounge! They just stood there with wide eyes trying to take in the scene, for there must of been hundreds of people milling around. It was a sight to be hold!

"I cant believe that we will be leaving Tomoeda in 1 hour, and we won't back for ages!" Sakura said smiling.

"Yeah, I'm gonna miss this place, but we will be back before you know it!" Tomoyo said smiling at Sakura, who was still trying to take in the scene!

"Come on you guys, get a move on! We gotta go check you in, or you won't be able to go!" Touya shouted at Sakura and Tomoyo, who in looking around had not noticed that the others had started walking away! (It is the first time they had been to this airport remember!)

"Coming!!" They shouted back and strated running towards them with their trolleys.

_A while later_

"Bye Touya, By Mom, Bye Mrs.Rea!" Sakura, Tomoyo and Meilin shouted as they went through the departure gate with a lady, who would be taking them to their flight! (Oh yeah Sakura, and Tomoyo are kinda rich so they can afford this kinda thing, and Tomoyo can still make her creations, for Sakura to wear. Thought I'd just add that)

"Bye, girls. Ring me when you get there, so i can make sure your all right!" Touya shouted to Sakura and Tomoyo.

"Bye darling. Say hello to Yelen, and Syaoran (Xiaolang's Japanese name!) for me! and ring me when you get there, have a nice trip girls." Mrs.Rea shouted to them.

"Bye Mom" Meilin shouted back.

As they were walking along with the lady from the airport, Sakura, Tomoyo and Meilin chatted away happily about what they were gonna do when they got there. And before they realised, it they were boarding the plane, on their way to Hong Kong!

________________________________________________________________

_China / Li's mansion_

"Come on Xiaolang, we've gotta go meet Meilin at the airport! hurry or we're gonna be late" Xiaolang's sister Fuutie shouted up the stairs to a distressed Xiaolang.

"Give me a chance!" he said pulling on a dark green shirt, with a silver dragon on, and ran out of his room and down the stairs! "I dont see why I have to go, its not as if I'm needed!" he shouted at his sister as he passed her at the bottom of the stairs.

He grabbed his jacket and ran out the front door with Fuutie right behind him, as he climed into the limo parked out front.

_At Hong Kong airport_

"Here she comes, and look she's chatting to two kawaii (cute, they like the Japanese version) girls I wonder who they are!" the four Li sister's, Fuutie, Feimie, Xiefa and Fanran said in unision.

"Great more girls, just what i need!" Xiaolang said glaring and looking at the ground.

"Meilin, we're over here. How are you? Hows Aunt Rea? Who are those two kawaii girls you were talking too!" they shouted.

"Hiya, Im fine, Mom's fine, and I'd like you to meet my friends from Tomoeda, Sakura and Tomoyo Kinomoto, their twins!" she said hugging each of her cousin's in turn (except for Xiaolang).

"Twins!! How kawaii! Why didn't you tell us you were bringing friends, we could of got some rooms ready for them" Fuutie and Feimie said smiling at Sakura and Tomoyo who sweatdropped, from listening to them all.

"No it's ok, they came over with me because their staying with their Uncle for awhile!" turning to her friends she said "Sakura, Tomoyo I'd like you to meet my cousin's Fuutie, Feimie, Xiefa, Fanran and last of all Xiaolang!" she said coming to stand in front of Xiaolang, who was still looking at the ground! "And how's my fav cousin" she said gripping him in a bear hug, that made him grasp for breath!

"I'm good, get offa me Meilin!" he shouted at her.

"Temper, temper little brother, dont go shouting in front of Meilin's friend's we dont want to scare them away!" Xiefa said laughing at her own joke.

"Dont tell me to mind my ...." He looked up and saw a girl about his age, with emerald green eyes, and short honey/auburn hair that framed her face, he just looked at her with his mouth open unable to speak! (aw... love at first sight! lol) he stood there for what seemed ages just looking at her. Then he realised everyone was looking at him, and he turned bright red, which made everyone start giggling.

"Xiaolang this is Sakura Kinomoto!" Meilin said still giggling, Tomoyo had joined in aswell.

"Emm .... H..Hi!" he stammered at Sakura.

"Hi" she said smiling brightly at him, causing him to get redder.

'He's so kawaii' Sakura thought to herself.

'She's even cuter when she smiles. Why am i thinking this! I've got a girlfriend' Xiaolang thought

"Ahhh.... little brother is blushing, how kawaii!" the Li sister's said.

"Leave me alone!" he shouted at them, and then looked down at the floor, and said "Nice to meet you, Kinomoto."

"Same here Li-kun. This is my sister Tomoyo" she said to him brightly.

Xiaolang looked up "Hi" he said to Tomoyo.

"Hiya! So your Li-kun, Meilin has told me loads about you" she said, smirking at him knowingly. Because when he had blushed she had read his thoughts and Sakura's and had known what they thought of each other. 'This should be interesting' she smirked with this thought, 'Very interesting, seen as he's got a girlfriend'!

"Sakura, Tomoyo is that you! oh my god how you've grown!" Sakura and Tomoyo's Uncle Huang said smiling at his nieces's. "Oh genki desu ka? (How are you?)" he said in Japanese.

"Uncle" Tomoyo and Sakura shouted running to him and hugging him both at the same time! "We are so glad to see you, Genki desu (I'm fine), Touya's fine, and Dad's fine!" they shouted at him in unision. Making everyone including Meilin sweatdrop!

"No wonder their twins!" Xiaolang said quitely.

"Ok girls have you got your stuff yet?" he asked them.

"Hai (yes) we have" they said pulling him over to the group standing at the side. "Uncle this is Meilin Rea, our best friend, and her cousin's!" they said to him happily.

"Nice to meet you, Meilin, and your family" he said smiling at them all.

"Nice to meet you to, Emm... Mr.Rongdian!" she said smiling.

"Well come on girls we'd better get going, your aunts got dinner on the go. Nice meeting you all!"

"Coming Uncle, Meilin here's our Uncle's number, you've got our cell phone numbers, so give us a ring later and we can organise something! Ok" Tomoyo said to her friend, handing her a piece of paper!

"Sure, ill chat with you later, Bye Sakura, Tomoyo, Mr.Rongdian! See you soon" She said waving to them as they headed out of the airport, and got into their Uncle's limo.

"Bye Meilin" Sakura shouted across the airport.

Meilin, Xiaolang and his sister's went and got in their limo and drove off to the Li's mansion on the other side of town.

While Sakura,Tomoyo and their Uncle drove in the same direction but on a diferent route! Little did they realise, they would be seeing each other alot more than expected!

________________________________________________________________

*Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring*

"Hello, Rongdian residents, Huang speaking!"

"Helllo, Mr.Rongdian, its Meilin Rea. Is Sakura or Tomoyo there?" she asked uncertainly.

"Hello, Meilin. The girls are up stairs I'll just go get them for you."

"Thanks." Meilin said, at the other end. 'This isnt so hard, im just ringing up my friends'

"Moshi, Who's speaking?"

"Tomoyo is that you?" Meilin asked puzzled at why she had answered in Japanese!

"Meilin, is that you, oh sorry, i through it might be Touya, or someone!" She said excitedly down the phone.

"Tomoyo, who is it!" Sakura shouted in the background!

"Its Meilin-chan." Tomyo shouted back. Then there was what sounded like a shriek.

"Calm down Sakura!" she said reasuringly to her sister. "Sorry, Tomoyo."

"So how are you Meilin, we've settled in ok, we will have to meet up later, and show each other where we will be staying." Tomoyo shouted into the phone.

"Ok. Tomoyo. Do you two know where the Big square with the fountain that looks like a giant fish is?" she asked uncertainly again!

"Yeah, Uncle showed us that on the way home, so we know the way, and if we get lost we can call you." she said.

"Well why dont we meet you there in about 1 hour?, give you time to get there, seen as you know where it is!"

"Yeah sure, oh yeah who is we?" she asked puzzled.

"Well I'm sure i can get one of my cousin's to come with me! Don't know who no, cos they know this place better than us, and can help." she said as if stating a well known fact.

"Oh, ok then, see you in abit Meilin-chan, bye" and with that Tomoyo hung up.

________________________________________________________________

_1 hour later_

"Where are they, can you see them Xiaolang?" Meilin asked her cousin who was leaning by the fountain looking at the water.

"No i can't, and don't worry, they said if they got lost, that they would ring you. But why did you ask me and not one of my sister's to come with you?" he asked glaring at this cousin.

"ohohohohoho," Meilin quitely giggled, she had near enought begged him to come with her. She couldn't stand his glaring, and stubborness but he was better than his giggling sister's anyday.

"Here they are!" she said standing up from where she was sitting by the fountain, and started to run towards her friends, who were running along the path.

"Tomoyo, Sakura, you made it I'm so glad. It would of been horrible if something had happened to you both!" she said running up to them and hugging them tightly.

"Ok, Meilin. Thanks for worrying, but dont strangle us please we only just got here!" Tomoyo said sarcasticly. Xiaolang looked up and smirked when he heard Tomoyo say this 'At least one person agree's with me' he thought.

"Don't you agree Li-kun" Tomoyo shouted at him.

'Huh, did she just read my thoughts or something, na not possible, i dont sense any magic from either of them.' "Yeah, what Kinomoto" he shouted back glaring at them and then looking at the ground

"Hiya Li-kun" he heard a feminine voice say, he looked up and was looking at Sakura who had somehow managed to get in front of him quickly and without him realising. Sakura smiled brightly at him. And Xiaolang started to blush slightly again.

"Hi, Kinomoto!" he said trying not to look her in the eyes.

"Li-kun, you can call me Sakura, because otherwise me and Tomoyo will get confused!" she said smiling at him again. Tomoyo came up beside Sakura and smirked. "Yeah, I agree Sakura. Li-kun you can call me Tomoyo, if you wish! Seen as your Meilin's cousin!"

"Sure whatever", he said glaring at Tomoyo. 'There's something about her, thats weird but i don't know what.'

"Li-kun can i give you a bit of advice. Mind what your thinking, you don't know who might be listening, and don't judge by what you see!" Tomoyo said smiling slyly at him!

"What, you mean by that, Kinomoto!" he said shocked!

"Tomoyo, leave him alone, don't tease him. I can put up with it, but we only just met Li-kun and your already teasing him!" Sakura said to her sister, and then thought 'What are you doing Tomoyo, leave him alone!'

'Why should I, It's not my fault if i can hear his thoughts, he's near enough shouting them out, for everyone to, hear!

'What your not even trying to read them, you just hear them'.

'Yep what you mean you can't hear him?'

'No, not unless i want to really badly, i can only hear you bacause we are sister's and twins which connects us!'

'I never knew that sorry, I must have more power than you in that way then. But you are better at moving things with your mind than i am, so i suppose we're even.'

'Ok, hey we'd better say something their looking at us weird, well Li-kun is anyway, but Meilin knows about our powers.'

"Why are you two looking at each other funny, its as if your talking with your eyes or something" Meilin giggled, and then realised what she had said and went quite.

"You alright Meilin, your really quite all of a sudden, did something happen!" Xiaolong asked his cousin, but still glaring at Sakura and Tomoyo. Because for just a moment he had felt a very strong aura from both of them, and was beginning to think that all three of them where hiding something.

"Nothing wrong, but wait a min. Sakura, Tomoyo. Xiaolang will understand about it, because these are my family and i learnt most of my stuff from Xiaolang and his family, so isnt it better to let him know, so he doesn't tink your wierd every time you do that!" she looked at her friends with hope in her eyes.

"What do you think Tomoyo do you think its safe to tell him. Can we trust him!" Sakura asked he sister, with a questioning look.

"I don't know, lets ask him! Li-kun can you keep a secret?" she asked him seriously.

"Emm... Of course i can, i've been keeping secrets most of my life, and no-one has found them out yet. Well not from me at least!" He said glaring at the two girls. "Why, what's going on?"

"Maybe it would be better if we tell you somewhere more private! How about your house, and we could find out where you live at the same time!" They said to Meilin and Xiaolang.

"Sure, come on Tomoyo, Sakura. We will show you where Xiaolang lives, seen as that is where im staying!" she said excitedly, "This is going to be so much fun" she shouted. All three of them sweatdropped as Meilin started walking off in the direction of the Li, mansion. Then they followed her down the street.

To be continued....

A/N: I know this chapter is abit wierder than the others, but im still working up to a good bit and didn't want to make the chapters any longer than they are already. (Do you think my chapter's are to long please say so, and i'll make them shorter, anthing for my lovely readers!) Otherwise things would be happening in this chapter, so sorry for confusing anyone. Also please R + R, i love hearing what people think. Loads of S + S moment's to come. so stay tunned. The next chapter will be up soon. It should only take a couple more days. Thanks.

You can e-mail me at:

angel4eva41@hotmail.com

if you have any other comments you want me to read. Thanks.