Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A new beginning... ❯ Secrets... ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

" " - Speech.

' ' - Thoughts.

( ) - Author notes.

Author: Angel mistress.

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS, the wonderful people at CLAMP do.

Any reviews are welcome good or bad

Cardcaptors in China - A new beginning...

Chapter 5:

Secrets...

_The next morning_

Kero was sleeping in-between Tomoyo and Sakura on a chair that they had pulled up for him the night before. He was lying on his back snoring! Sakura and Tomoyo we're both sleeping at weird angles, and we're both holding something that was hanging around their necks. Meilin was sleeping at the edge of he bed and her arm was hanging over the edge onto the floor! All their stuff was either hanging on the backs of chairs or in piles on the floor!

*Knock, knock*

"Meilin, are you and your friends up yet? It's gone past 7 o'clock" Mrs Li, shouted through the door, she felt that something magical had happened last night and wanted to make sure that they we're alright.

"Emm..." Meilin grumbled and pulled the covers over her head, not noticing that Tomoyo had got up, and was walking towards the door!

"Hi, Mrs. Li! I'm Tomoyo Kinomoto, one of Meilin's friends from Japan! Thank you for letting us stay over last night!" She said to the women in the doorway!

"Good morning Tomoyo, I hope you had a nice sleep. Would you mind waking up Meilin and your sister, as it's 7:15am and you don't want to be late for your first day".

"Sure, I know just how to get them up. Leave it with me!" Tomoyo said smiling, as the young mother walked away. She walked back into the room, closing the door behind her and went to wake up Sakura!

"Sakura, get up!"

"Emm... Leave me alone Tomoyo. I need sleep!" Sakura said from under the covers.

"Sakura get up now! We have to wake up Kero-chan, before Meilin finds him!" Tomoyo said pulling the covers off her sister. "Something's never change" she said to her self, Sakura was always rushing around in the morning. Because she was always late getting up!

"HOEE!! I forgot about him! We can't let Meilin find out about him yet!" Sakura shouted jumping up from the floor, and rushing over to Kero to try and wake him!

"Wahh... what's all the fuss! Why are you shaking me, I'm getting dizzy!" Kero said his eyes swirling!

"Sakura put him down he's awake now! Kero-chan, would you mind hiding till we go to college, you can come with us in one of our bags... but you'll have to be quite! OK" Tomoyo told him.

"Sure I'll do whatever you say, but can you bring me back something from breakfast. Please" He begged her!

"Ok, I'll get you something!" Tomoyo said giving him a push into the closet. "You'll have to stay in there till we get you" They could hear a muffled voice "Ok, Just hurry up!"

"Sakura can you help me get Meilin up?" Tomoyo said looking towards the sleeping Meilin.

"Come on then! Meilin-chan, get up now we're leaving you slept in late!" Sakura yelled at Meilin.

"HOEE!!! What I'm gonna be late! I can't be! Why didn't you wake me up!" Meilin screamed jumping out of bed and running into the bathroom!

"Well, that got her out of bed, but you didn't have to lie to her!" Tomoyo said smirking. "Even if it was fun!" they both started giggling. "Come on we'd better get dressed, I've already had my shower this morning, have you Sakura?"

"Na, I'm gonna get in after Meilin!" Sakura said, getting her clothes together. "What are you gonna wear Tomoyo, I'm so glad we don't have to wear a set uniform on our first day!" smiling at her sister.

"Huh! Oh yeah! I made my own outfit, to wear today, and I made you one as well will you wear it for me! Please" Tomoyo blurted out to the surprise of Sakura!

"What you made yourself outfit! And you made me one as well!" Sakura said sweatdropping. With this remark, Tomoyo waked over to her stuff and pulled out a bag and handed it to Sakura. "Here you go! I'm gonna go and get changed, I'll meet you two down stairs, ok"

"Right ok, see you in a bit!" Sakura shouted as her sister left to go to the bathroom down the hall.

________________________________________________________________

_20 mins later_

"Sakura you look so Kawaii! Did Tomoyo make this outfit?" Meilin said as Sakura walked out of the bathroom. Sakura was wearing a knee length white skirt that had hand sewn Sakura/cherry blossoms all over it. Her top was deep pink and had a slit neck with sleeves that went to her elbows and flared out, it hugged her figure tight, and on her feet we're white sandals with pink straps. Sakura had completed the outfit with a pink rucksack and white beads in her hair (same style as usual!).

"You look kawaii to Meilin, and yeah Tomoyo did make this for me. She made her own one as well! I can't wait to see it!" Sakura said excitedly.

Meilin was wearing a short black ruffled skirt, with a dark red top, that had a low neck, with black around the hems. She had her hair in a high ponytail with a red ribbon tying it up, and was wearing red sandals with black straps. She also had a black rucksack, to put her stuff in.

"Come on we'd better get to breakfast, quick!" and they ran down stairs with their bags, Kero wasn't having a good time, since he was stuffed into Sakura's bag with all her stuff! They ran into the breakfast room, and came to a stand still, when they noticed that everyone was sitting at the table, and was looking at them. Xiaolang was thinking something along the lines of 'Woah, she looks nice. Wait I'm doing it again!' Tomoyo couldn't help herself, she wanted to know what he was thinking, and wasn't really surprised! 'Naughty, naughty. Li-kun, you have a girlfriend behave!' she thought, Xiaolang looked across at her and blushed slightly. He was wearing a white shirt, which was tucked in, with a dark blue tie! He had on black trousers with black polished shoes (This was his uniform, since it wasn't his first day there!). He was also wearing a gold chain around his neck.

"Thank you for joining us girls, we we're beginning to think you had got lost!" Mrs.Li, said looking them up and down. "Sakura you may sit next to your sister, and Meilin please sit next to Xiaolang!" They both hurried to their seats, and began eating their pancakes.

'How come you took so long, and Sakura you look so kawaii in that outfit I made you!' Tomoyo thought. 'Thanks sis, you look kawaii to, oh yeah Kero-chan is in my bag, so we'd better save him some food, ok' Sakura looked at her sister when she thought this. Meilin was looking across at them, and knew they we're chatting, from the way they kept looking at each other!

Tomoyo was wearing a knee length black skirt with a thin silver stripe along the bottom. Her top was purple, one sleeve went to her elbow, while the other went all the way to her wrist it had a chinese design all over in silver. She had put her hair in two plaits at the back with purple bands, and was wearing purple sandals with silver straps that wound up to just above he ankles, she also had a purple rucksack the same design as Sakura's.

"Meilin, Wei is going to take you, your friends and Xiaolang into college today. Since it's your first day, he will escort you to the headmaster's office. Ok" Mrs.Li said looking at her niece.

"Yeah, thanks Auntie" She said smiling at the lady. "Come on you two we'd better be going. And you Xiaolang!" she said looking from her friends, to her cousin sitting next to her.

________________________________________________________________

_At Hong Kong college_

"Woah look how big this place is!" Sakura said looking up at the huge building in front of her. "I can't believe we get to stay here as well, in a dorm," Tomoyo added! (It's one of those colleges's where you can chose to stay the semester, instead of going back home every day!)

"Meilin-sama, I'll drop your bags off later, and have them taken to your dorm" Wei said.

"Thank you Wei, hey guys is your uncle bringing your stuff over later?" she asked looking at Sakura and Tomoyo, with questioning eyes!

"Yeah, he said he'd drop it off for us!" Tomoyo said.

"Meilin, Kinomoto! See you later I've got lesson's!" Xiaolang said walking away towards the building.

"Bye, Xiaolang!" "Bye Li-kun" they shouted. "See you later"

"Come girl's ill take you to the office and then get going!" Wei said pointing towards the doors. So they all stared to walk towards the building.

When they got to the headmaster's office, Wei knocked on the door, and when they heard "Come in" they walked through the door.

"Ah, you must be the new students from Japan. Welcome to our college, we hope you enjoy your stay here. Have you got any questions before I show you around the site?" He asked looking at the three girls standing in front of him.

"No sir" they all said.

"Right ill take them from here sir!" he said to Wei.

"Right ill be going then. Bye, Meilin-sama, Kinomoto-sama ill see you later" and with that he walked out the door and down the corridor.

"Right girls, first I'll show you your dorm, you three will all be sharing one, since you are friends! Ok"

"Thank you, Mr......"

"It's Mr. Terada!" he said smiling. (Angel: Is that how you spell his name! and yeah I made him head, I think he deserves it!) With this he walked out of the office and down the corridor, with them following him. After a couple of minutes he stopped in front of a bright yellow door on the third floor. (Angel: This college is very big!)

"Here you go girls this is your dorm! Number 36. Now where did I put those keys!" he said looking through his pockets.

"Arr, here they are" and he handed each of them a bright yellow key (Angel: Their colour coded, lol so Sakura won't get lost!!!).

"Thank you sir" they said smiling as they took the keys.

"Right now all the stuff you will need for your lesson's has been provided for, you will each find a pile of books, your timetable and other things. Your lesson's will not start till after break today, so you have two hours to find your way around here, and get to your first class, if there are any problems, just knock on a door, and ask a teacher, they are all very willing to help. Bye" and he walked out of the door.

"He was nice wasn't he, I hope all the teachers are like him!" Sakura said, closing the door.

"Yeah, this place is great. Hey look there is our school stuff." Meilin said walking over to the table, and opening a book. "Hey this is your pile Sakura, its got your name printed in here." she went to another pile, "And this is mine, so that one there must be yours Tomoyo, arr.... no, no. Why, me!" Meilin said collapsing in a chair with a sheet in her hand.

"What's the matter Meilin?" Tomoyo said going over to her.

"I can't believe this I've got maths as my first lesson today!" she said signing.

"Well, it can't be that bad! Hey I've got Maths as well, you're in luck, we're in the same class!" Tomoyo said smiling!

"What have I got Tomoyo?" Sakura asked from the tiny kitchen.

"Let's have a look," she said picking up another sheet. "Oh!"

"What's the matter it can't be that bad, I hope I've got maths as well!" Sakura said walking back in to the main room.

"Well Sakura... you haven't got maths, you've got Business!" Tomoyo said hugging her sister.

"Kool, I can't wait! But I'm not going to know anyone in my class!" Sakura said sadly.

"You'll be aright, you'll make friends in no time!" Tomoyo said smiling. "Well come on lets go explore!" She dragged both of them back out the door, locking it behind them. Meilin and Sakura we're both thinking the same thing 'same old Tomoyo!'

________________________________________________________________

_Business room!_

*Knock, Knock*

"I won't be a minute class" Mrs sensei said. Walking over to the door, and when she saw who was there she stepped out for a minute! When she came back in, she stood in front of the class, and clapped her hands to get their attention.

"Right class, we have a new student joining us today. Please come in Sakura," she said smiling

"Class this is Sakura kinomoto, she is a transfer student from Japan!"

"Hello" the class said as Sakura walked in to the room. When they saw her, most of the boy's couldn't stop staring! She was used to this, and just ignored them. And some of the girls looked jealousy, but some where smiling at her. So Sakura smiled back.

"Hiya!" Sakura said back.

"Right I want you all to make Sakura feel welcome! Sakura if you would like to sit behind... lets see! Arr yes Sakura you can sit behind Miss Tan! Wuhua would you mind putting your hand up so she knows who you are!" Wuhua put her hand up, and Sakura smiled when she found out she would be sitting with the group who had smiled at her. She walked over to her seat and sat down, after that the teacher carried on with the lesson, which was a double lessom (which is 2 hours long! arr..), so it finished at lunch. While everyone made notes.

At the end of class, Sakura went to get up, and came face to face with a smiling Wuhua. "Hi, my name is, Wuhua Tan, you can call me Wuhua! It's nice to meet you!"

"Same here, my name is Sakura Kinomoto, even know you already know that, and you can call me Sakura!" Sakura said smiling back.

"Wuhua, are you coming. We're going out to the grove to eat today!" Someone shouted at Wuhua. It was a girl with ginger hair, and green eyes!

"Yeah, I'm coming! Sakura would you like to come eat with us today?" Wuhua asked

"Sure thanks I'd love to!" she was glad she had packed a lunch.

"Come on then, you can meet my friends!" Wuhua said grabbing Sakura's arm and walking her out the room.

.................

_Meanwhile_

*Knock, knock*

"Come in" Mr. Sensei said writing on the board.

A girl of about 18 walked in and started talking to the teacher, and then went back outside leaving the door open. "Right class, today we have two new students joining our class! Please come in!"

When Xiaolang heard this he looked up, he couldn't believe what he just heard. "But why did the teacher say that only two people we're joining!"

Meilin and Tomoyo walked into the room smiling. Most of the boys we're looking at them drooling. 'Where's her sister,' Xiaolang thought immediately! Meilin looked around the round and spotted Xiaolang and waved at him!

"Class this is Meilin Rea and Tomoyo Kinomoto they are transfer students from Japan, so please make them feel welcome! Meilin.. I believe you are Xiaolang's cousin?"

"Yes sir" Meilin said smiling.

......................................

At the end of the double lesson, Meilin turned to Tomoyo and said, "I wonder how Sakura's first lesson went! She had Business didn't she?"

"Yeah, I wonder if she's made any new friends yet!"

Xiaolang looked up, listening to what they where saying! 'Sakura had business, that would mean Sakura was in her lesson! Why am I thinking this?' he asked himself.

'Haven't you figured it out yet?' a little voice said in the back of his mind, he looked up and saw Tomoyo, smiling at him.

'Oh god, not again!' he thought!

"Come on guy's let's go find Sakura, it's lunch. We can ask her how it went," Meilin said to them. They got up and walked out of the room.....

______________________________________

"It's so beautiful here!" Sakura said smiling at her new friend. They we're in a small field, that was filled with Sakura tree's. The ground was covered in petals making it look enchanting!

"Yeah, I know! Hiya guys, I'd like you to meet Sakura Kinomoto she's new here!" Wuhua said to a smiling group of girls, including the ginger one they had seen earlier.

"Sakura these are my friends!"

"Hiya, it's nice to meet you!" Sakura said smiling. The girl with ginger hair got up and took her hand, shaking it. "My name is, Fang Tianrui! And these are our friends Rika, Chihaura and Naoko. How long are you staying here then?"

"I don't know exactly, it depends because my father is on a course in America, and I'm staying with my uncle!" she said sitting down next to Wuhua.

After about 20 minutes of talking and asking questions, they we're all getting on really well. 'This isn't as hard as i thought it would be!' Sakura thought to herself.

Suddenly Sakura heard a loud noise that sounded like a screech, and the wind picked up in the trees!

"Hey Wuhua did you hear something?" Sakura asked her.

"No, Sakura i didn't hear anything!" Wuhua said even though she had felt a very strong magical force and was starting to get worried.

Sakura had felt the force aswell and decided to get in touch with Tomoyo!

'Tomoyo, can you hear me? It's Sakura' she thought.

'Sakura! Where are you, I've been trying to find you' Tomoyo's voice said back.

'Tomoyo sorry! But did you just feel something strange?'

'Yeah i did! Where are you? We'd better go and check it out, It might be one of those cards Kero-chan was talking about!' Tomoyo thought.

'What a Clow card! Arr... I forgot Kero-chan is in my bag!' Sakura thought wildly sweatdroppnig. The others wondered what was the matter!

'How could you forget! Meet me at the edge of the forest in 5 mins, thats where it came from I think! Ok?'

'Yeah sure, see you there!'

"Emm guys, I'm gonna have to go now. I just remembered I'm meeting someone, It was nice meeting you all" With this Sakura got up, and ran out of the field towards the forest where Tomoyo was waiting. "Bye Sakura. See you later!" They shouted after her.

When Sakura got to the forest she saw Tomoyo waiting for her. Tomoyo had managed to get rid of Meilin and Xiaolang somehow! When Sakura reached her Tomoyo grabbed her hand, and making sure that no-one saw, she ran into the forest pulling Sakura along.

Soon they came to a clearing, "Right let Kero-chan out Sakura, we need to know what it is!" Sakura opened up her bag, to find a sleeping kero! She grabbed him and woke him up.

"Wahh.. what's goin on!"

"Shut up Kero-chan, can you tell us if a clow card is nearby, cos we both sensed a magical force!" Sakura said to the small and unruly guardian beast!

Kero closed his eye's and he began to glow, then he open his eyes.

"You are right i sense a clow card very close, over in that direction" pointing east, as he said this a huge bird burst into view above the forest!

"What's that?"

"That's it! It's the fly card, come on you have to catch it!" Kero said flying around them.

"What that's the clow card, how are we supposed to catch that!" Tomoyo said staring at the giant bird.

"Use your magic, call on the keys! Remember what i showed you yesterday!" Kero said as if it was obvious.

"Oh yeah!" Kero sweatdropped at this remark!

They both grabbed the clow key's that they had hung round their necks! And stood next to each other. Then they held them in their right hands, and the clow circle formed, under them , then they started chanting in perfect unision!

"Oh key's of clow, Power of magic, Power of light, Surrender the wand's! The force ignite, Release"

They grabbed the clow wand's Sakura twirled her's around and got into a fighting stance, Tomoyo got into a figthing stance as well.

"Now what Kero-chan!" Tomoyo asked the guardian.

"Now you have to catch that card, cardcaptors!" He said signing!

"We have to catch that! How?" Asked Sakura!

Kero sweatdropped, 'They still have alot to learn' he thought!

"Use the cards you already have! But right now run, it's coming at us!" Kero flew straight passed them, they ran after him, Tomoyo trying to keep up! Sakura stopped dead in her tracks, she somehow knew what to do!

"Tomoyo stop! When i tell you, release windy ok?"

"Are you sure you know what your doing!"

"As sure as i'll ever be" Sakura replied. The clow circle formed at her feet, she tossed a card out in front of her and brought her staff down on it, saying... "Glow, use your light to distract Fly, Glow card!" Glow fromed into a bright ball, and speed away, distracting Fly, and making it fly after it! Then Glow started zooming around the card, confusing it, and making it look around! Tomoyo didn't need Sakura to tell her, it was time. She pulled Windy out and threw it in front of her doing what Sakura had.

"Windy, Form a chain and and bind Fly, Windy card!" Windy flew from the card, and circled around Fly, Glow was still distracting it, so it didn't notice! Windy suddenly tighten, and trapped the card! Sakura brought her wand up and and said, "Clow card! Return to your power confined! Clow card!" A card fromed at the tip of the wand and Fly was sucked in! When it had disappeared, the card floated down into Sakura's hand. She looked at it, and remembered her dream! "The Fly" it had a picture of a bird on the front!

"Hai.... We did it Sakura" Tomoyo said runing up to her sister, pulling her into a bear hug, that made Sakura grasp for breath, but then she hugged back!

"Yeah we did! Look Kero-chan we did it!" Sakura exclaimed bringing the guardian into the hug aswell!

"I knew you could, that's why i choose you two as the cardcaptors!" He said smirking at them! "Kero!" They both shouted at him!

"Emm... Kero! What does this card do?" Sakura asked.

"Well, release it and find out, Sakura" He replyed.

Sakura threw the card and released it "Fly, release and dispell! Fly card"

Suddenly wings formed at the head of Sakura's staff, and to the amazment of Kero, the same happened to Tomoyo's staff!

"Kool, Can we use these to fly now Kero!" Tomoyo said looking at her staff.

"Yeah, that's what you use it for! But it was only supposed to happen to Sakura's staff, seen as it came to her!" Kero said looking baffled!

"What do you mean! Oh, do you mean, that when a card is sealed it goes to it's new owner?" Asked Tomoyo.

"Yeah! This is weird!!"

"Yeah but kero, We both have clow staff's!" Sakura suddenly came out with ..

Kero looked at her and shook his head! "It has nothing to do with that! Didn't you say you we're twins!" he asked them seriously.

"Yeah! Oh my god you think that because we are twins, we have the power to use each other's card's if we want!" Tomoyo said.

"Yes exactly. Well anyway put them away, you have to go back to your classes now!" Kero stated!

"Oh yeah!" They both turned their staffs back into keys, and put the cards away, Kero flew back into Sakura's bag, and they ran out of the forest, bumping into someone, and falling to the floor!

They looked up into the frowning face of Meilin!

"There you are, I've been looking for you two everywhere! What were you doing running out of the forest, you know it's out of bounds during lunch! Anyway come on the bells about to ring!" Meilin grabbed them, pulled them up and dragged them towards the building! They we're both thinking, 'Same old Meilin!'

To be continued.....

(A/N: Angel: This time i decided to include a little preview of chapter 6! Hope you liked this chapter.... Please R+R, i relly enjoy reading your comments!!!

So please R+R!

Kero: I don't think you deserve it!

Angel: Your only saying that because i haven't given you any pudding yet! you stuffed toy! *sweatdrops*

Kero: Yeah well i'm starving! You Gaki! *getting angry, and giving me death glars!*

Angel: Ok, enough! Again any questions, write them in reviews or email me on:

angel4eva41@hotmail.com

or:

anime4eva41@hotmail.com

Thanks * )

Preview of next chap....

Chapter 6: I'll be there for you...

"Sakura...."

"Tomoyo...."

"Meilin what are you doing here?" asked a confused Tomoyo sweatdropping!

"I could ask you the same! And what's that?" Meilin asked Tomoyo looking at the staff's in her and Sakura's hands...