Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A Parody Crossover ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

My Bad Attempt at Comedy…
#5
 
 
Thank you all for your reviews! (Even if none of them helped to inspire me) I hope you like this chapter! I made it up on the spot so it is totally BAD!!!!!
 
I won't be doing the review answer thingy this time because I'm too lazy. So sue me. (Please don't)
 
ON WITH THIS POINTLESS, PLOTLESS THING!!!
 
!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!
 
It was a beautiful Saturday morning. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and in some far off land, some kid just wet his pants. But we'll get to that later. (Or maybe not.) What's important is that our heroes are sound asleep. Some more then others considering the snoring heard from outside the school. Anyway… Voldemort and his huge army of complete idiots (A.N: You'd have to be an idiot to help this complete moron!) were getting ready to attack… With something… To be revealed later… Yea… That's right… Later. (A.N: You can tell that at this point Voldemort knew more about this plan than I do. O.o)
 
!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!
 
Everyone at Hogwarts wakes up to a tragic surprise. They have somehow been transported outside and Voldemort was in front of them with his army. “Now. I will make you do one of the most horrendous things ever done by man. No it's not seeing your grandma in a bikini!!!! You will have to run for aides and I will keep all the money made!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!” (I don't know how one of these things work but I was inspired by my daily life :D) Voldemort said with malice and insanity dripping from his voice. That and the drool. Cue the scream. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”
 
!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!
 
2 Hours Later
 
“This might not be his most brilliant plan but it certainly is devious. Not in a smart way, but one third of the school already had an asthma attack, and half of those people don't even have asthma!!!” Hermione said between breaths. The whole school was still running laps around the school and the death eaters had popcorn out. Voldemort was counting his earnings and students were disturbed to see some of the teachers and professor Dumbledore in shorts, T-shirts, and running shoes. Professor McGonagall even had a sweatband on. (O.o)
 
!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!
 
2 More Hours Later (I know I'm stalling)
 
Only a few people were still running (Dumbledore among them) and Voldemort was on the verge of becoming a billionaire. Harry and the gang were secretly planning an escape plan as they were running. (Hey. All that running away from monsters and evil dudes had to be good for something, right?) As soon as our heroes were running in front of Voldemort they attacked him. After almost 30 minutes the battle was finally over and Voldemort was defeated. (I'm lazy and don't want to prolong this any longer.)
 
All was peaceful that night and the money that was earned was given out equally between all the students and teachers. Let's just say that the Weasleys weren't poor any more. The world was happy (As I forgot that this is a crossover. O.o) and everyone was preparing for the last day of school. Though some people needed medical attention and CPR.
 
!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!%!
 
Yes. I'm lazy. I know. This is short. I know. But at least be happy that I killed my writer's block. Usually it would take an author a lot longer to get rid of writer's block, so there. Sorry for the long time not updated and the next chapter will be the last. Special thanx to `Random Person Number 3' who has actually read most of my Fanfiction AND reviewed it. GASP!!! I have to tell you people who read and don't review though that every story I ever read I always reviewed. Only on FF. net though.
 
Long but satisfying A.N
 
Freaky Person O.o
 
P.S: Where Insanity Meets Me!
 
P.P.S: I thank my long A.N for making this three pages long. I didn't think I would make it. O.o