Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A smile in your heart ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: Sakura and Syaoran were once together, but Syaoran entered the modeling Industry and they broke up. After 3 years, what happens if they meet again?
Please Review! XD
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own CCS. It belongs to Clamp. ^,^
 
 
 
Chapter 1
 
 
TOKYO, JAPAN
 
 
A 22-year-old woman was walking at the busy streets of Tokyo. She was very pretty. She has beautiful emerald eyes and long silky auburn hair that reached her waist. She has a sexy and healthy body, and smooth and fair skin. Her simple yet elegant white dress that reached her knees helped enhance the beautiful curves of her body.
 
She suddenly stopped in front of a 6-storey building.
There was a flick of anger in her emerald eyes when she looked at the large billboard on the top of it. The billboard contains a large half body image of a young man around 23. He had mesmerizing amber eyes and chestnut hair that was artistically messy. He was wearing a white long sleeve polo that was rolled in his arms. The buttons of his polo were slightly opened which revealed his slightly tanned and muscular chest. He was also wearing a silver necklace with a matching silver cross pendant around his neck. The seductive glint in his eyes made him look sexier. And his lips that were formed in a wicked smile made him even looked hotter. At the right bottom of the billboard read “Sinclair Jeans”
 
-He looks pretty sexy alright- she thought with sarcasm.
 
 
She glared at it.
 
 
“Wow! Is that Syaoran Li?! He's so handsome!” a voice cried.
 
 
Sakura looked at her side and saw three girls who were also staring at the large billboard. She instantly knew that they were high school students since they were wearing school uniforms.
 
 
“Yeah. He's really cute alright!” agreed the chubby one in the middle.
 
 
“I wish he'll be my boyfriend someday.” The girl in the left said.
 
 
They all sighed dreamily.
 
 
Sakura wanted to puke after hearing that. Her attention went back to the billboard. She glared at it again. But, when she focused on his amber eyes, her eyes gently softened, clearly showing her vulnerability.
 
Her heart suddenly ached.
 
 
Hot tears started to sip in her emerald eyes.
 
 
But… She quickly shook her head.
 
 
-Get a hold of yourself- she thought.
 
 
“You jerk.” She mumbled.
 
 
She glared at it one last time. Then, turned, flipped her beautiful hair and continued walking to her destination.
 
 
___________________________________________________________
 
 
Hong Kong
 
 
Syaoran sneezed.
 
He rubbed his nose. Someone must have remembered him, he thought.
 
He was now inside the elevator in the condominium their family owned.
His father is a big-time businessman so they own a lot of it.
 
The doors of the elevator slowly opened and he walked out of it.
Only his soft footsteps can be heard as he walked on the polished floor of the large building. He walked passed a few doors until he reached his unit.
 
He pulled out his keys, opened the door and got inside.
 
After closing the door, he hurried into his room.
He took off his clothes, got inside the bathroom and took a quick shower.
 
Syaoran sighed with pleasure as the warm water touched his skin.
They just have finished shooting his new commercial.
 
He'll be endorsing perfume this time.
 
He had been endorsing different brands of clothes for the past few months and was getting a little bored, so he accepted a new contract.
 
After a few minutes he emerged from the bathroom, wearing a dark green bathrobe. He took a small towel in his drawer and dried his hair. He then lied back on his soft bed, his eyes focusing on the ceiling of his room.
 
His room is not as large as his other room in their primary home, but he feels really comfortable in it. The walls were painted in cream, and there wasn't much stuff there. The room is quite simple really.
 
Syaoran tried to reach for his pillow when something caught his attention.
 
He leaned forward on his bedside table to get a closer look.
 
It was a beautiful cherry blossom keychain that was made of silver.
 
The cold metal felt good in his skin when he touched it.
He stared at it for a few seconds. He traced the petals with his finger as if he was trying to remember every inch of it.
 
-Syaoran- said a very familiar voice in his mind.
 
His eyes softened as he recalled that beautiful voice, still staring at the keychain.
 
A beautiful angelic face with mesmerizing emerald eyes appeared in his mind.
 
“Sakura.” He whispered.
 
He closed his hand on the small keychain as if he was clinging at it for his very life.
 
He then closed his eyes and whispered.
 
 
“I'm so sorry.”
 
 
>
 
>
 
>
 
>
 
>
 
>End of Chapter...
 
 
 
Author's note: I hoped you guys enjoyed reading this chapter and are looking forward on reading more of this fic. (“,)
 
>Sorry for the wrong grammar… XD
 
>Please submit your reviews… XD
 
>THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!