Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A turning Event ❯ End ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~**~ Konichiwa again minna-san! Here's the little side chapter for A Turning Event! It's completely OOC (out of character) just as a warning! This part was written for and dedicated to Acacia Kidd! Enjoy! ~**~

A Turning Event…
The solution to the Kaho Problem…



Back in England!! E&T's house!

"You bitch! Let me out of this closet!" Tomoyo and Eriol heard Kaho screaming at the top of her lungs as they entered their house. Most likely at Nakuru.
"No way! You're not going to escape me! And who's the real bitch? Not me, it's you! Just stay in there until Miss Tomoyo returns!" Nakuru yelled back at her. Tomoyo and Eriol stepped more into the house and found Nakuru standing in front of the 'smelly shoe' closet and yelling at it. Eriol cleared his throat and Nakuru turned to face them.
"Miss Tomoyo! Master! You're home!" she ran over and glomped on Tomoyo. She gagged.
"Ugh… nice… to… see… you… too… Nakuru…" she choked out. Nakuru let her go and she sighed in relief.
"She's all yours!" Nakuru said cheerfully, gesturing towards the closet where she was holding Kaho captive. "Come on master! Let's leave them be!" she went up the stairs dragging Eriol behind. He winked at Tomoyo.
"Don't have too much fun."
"Of course not." She responded, laughing her freaky laugh. After they went upstairs, she went around the living room and closed and locked all the doors. Then she opened the closet and watched in amusement as Kaho fell to the ground at her feet. Kaho glared at her and jumped up.
"You!" she yelled, pointing at Tomoyo. Tomoyo stood still with her arms casually crossed in front of her.
"Yes?"
"You're the one who stole Eriol from me!" she screamed.
"Excuse me??!! I took him away from you?! I think not!"
You bitch!"
"You've got it backward! Ka-HOE!" Tomoyo yelled.
"What did you just call me?!" Kaho spat, looking quite P.O.ed.
"You heard me!" Tomoyo drew her hand back and bitch slapped Kaho across her face, leaving a big red mark. Kaho stared in shock and slapped her back, pissing Tomoyo off even more. Soon, hair was flying, nails were digging into skin, and hands were slapping. It was impossible to tell who was winning. After about fifteen minutes it slowed down and Kaho was laying on the floor bleeding, Tomoyo barely standing and breathing hard. Kaho was barely conscious, but Tomoyo would fix that. She picked her up and slammed her into the china cabinet, breaking everything in it and knocking Kaho unconscious.
"Hey!" Eriol yelled from upstairs. "Don't break too much!"
"Gomen!" Tomoyo apologized. Leaving Kaho in the room, she went in search of some rope. She found some, came back and tied Kaho up. She tied some rope to the rope on Kaho so she could drag her. Taking her part of the rope, she drug Kaho up eight flights of stairs to the top level of the house. Then she dangled Kaho from the balcony and tied her end of the rope to it. She pulled up a chair and went down to the kitchen for a knife. The she went back upstairs and waited for Kaho to wake up. (Thanks for the rope thing idea Laura-san! ^^)

Three Hours Later!

Kaho finally woke up to find that she was hanging in the air.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" her scream could be heard miles away.
"Did you have a nice nap Ka-HOE?" Tomoyo grinned down at her. She pulled the knife out from behind her back. Kaho's eyes widened in fear as she brought the knife down and cut the rope. Kaho fell to her death and Tomoyo and Eriol lived
Happily
Ever
After!


Authors Notes:
There ya go Acacia! Written just for you! Happy Birthday!!! (on May 16th any ways… you can't read this till then! ^^) Also, I'll miss you lots when you move to New Mexico in June! We've only known each other for less than a year, but I think we've become good friends! I'LL MISS YOU!!!!!!!! You BETTER write to me or I'll come after you! Luv ya lots! Have fun and hopefully I'll see you sometime in July when I visit my family there! Ja ne!
For everyone else, hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading and PLEASE review!
-Daidouji-san