Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A Twist of Personalities ❯ Out with the truth ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Author's note: Chapter 3 is here and those people out there please review!!! Oh, and the characters from the Slayers are probably going to appear much later in the fic. But it's ok if you have no idea what Slayers is. Everything you need to know will be explained in this fic. (Including how Sakura found out about magic and stuff) So please enjoy and R and R.

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS or The Slayers. CLAMP own CCS and someone else out there owns Slayers. I do own Arisa, though.

Key:

~*~*~*~ = Scene change/time change (it will be indicated)

"…" = Speech

'…' = Thoughts

A Twist of Personalities

Chapter 3: Out with the truth

Sakura walked into the classroom and sat down in her seat. It had been really boring the past few days. Almost everybody was busy preparing for the Tomoeda Elementary School annual sports day. Sakura had been selected, as usual, to take part in the races. She sighed. She couldn't see any point in racing when all the other participants are so slow.

"Sakura, is that Daidouji girl going to try to videotape you again this year?" Arisa asked.

"You mean Daidouji Tomoyo? Yeah, guess so. She seem quite obsessed with videotaping."

"Of course! Especially when it come to filming you!" Tomoyo jumped out of nowhere, pointing the lens of her video camera at Sakura.

"What in the world!? Why would you want to film me!?"

"Because you are so kawaii!"

Sakura sighed exasperatedly. She sure doesn't see anything cute about herself.

~*~*~*~The Sports day~*~*~*~

"And the winner of this round is… Kinomoto Sakura!" the speaker announced.

"Easy as always. Right, Sakura?" Arisa smiled as she walked forwards.

"You bet."

"Hi there, Kaijuu." Touya greeted. He had come to cheer for Sakura. Along with him was his friend, Tsukishiro Yukito, smiling like always.

"Konnichiwa, Sakura-chan."

"Yeah, whatever. And I'm not a Kaijuu." Sakura glared. Touya was safe, at least for the time being, for Sakura can't cast her magic in public. Well, she can, but someone may see it.

"Why don't we have lunch over there?" Yukito pointed.

"May I join you?" someone asked from behind. It was Tomoyo.

"Sure, why not? There's always enough when Yukito pack the lunch." Touya commented.

'Not if Lina is around.' Sakura thought. Her red haired friend can never get enough to eat and is feared by all the restaurants in her dimension.

"Hey! Sakura! Are you coming or not?" yelled Touya from a distance away.

"What…HOE!"

~*~*~*~After Lunch~*~*~*~

"Sakura, I thought that you said your dad is coming?" Tomoyo suddenly asked.

"He said he's probably going to be late. He have a lecture today."

"I see…and where's Arisa? She was here a moment ago."

"She had some business to take care of. She'll be back later."

"Speaking of that, I better go. It's the obstacle race after this and I have to announce the…"

"I know. I'll go with you. I'm taking part in it."

"Sakura, you are so fantastic! You take part in everything and wins everything!"

"I have no choice. The teachers practically chases after me to let me take part." Sakura sighed.

"That's because you are so good at everything!"

"Yeah. The school's little miss perfect." Arisa said as she walked over.

"Shut up!"

"Oh, and you better go now. The race is starting." Arisa added quickly before Sakura can do anything.

"Oh shit! You're right!" Sakura yelled as she rushed off.

Tomoyo smiled and followed, holding her cam recorder.

~*~*~*~On the track~*~*~*~

"Now, the 4th grade obstacle race is about to start." Tomoyo's voice rang out.

Sakura stood there together with the other competitors. She just happened to turn around and…

"What! You're here to!?" She shouted at a certain person beside her.

"No way! Why do I always end up with you!?" That person shouted back.

Alright, so that person is, as you know, Li Syaoran.

"Well, might as well see who's the better runner around here." Sakura said casually.

"If you insist." Li frowned.

The whistle blew and all the runners started off. (I won't go into details. You have to watch the chapter yourself tp find out about that race)

At the end, Sakura and Syaoran was leading.

"Wow, that boy's really taking it seriously…" Yukito commented.

"Yeah. Sakura, on the other hand, seem to be just playing." Touya muttered.

"You mean, she can go faster than that!?"

"You should see her when she gets mad and starts chasing people."

"Boy… she can get into the Olympics at this rate…"

At this moment, Syaoran suddenly tripped over something and fell down inches away from the finishing line. And naturally, Sakura won.

"Ouch. That must have hurt…" Yukito muttered.

"Oh don't worry. That brat is old enough not to go running to his mama." Touya replied.

"Touya, you seem to be biased. Why do you dislike him even when you don't know him?"

"Of course I know him!!!"

*********Flashback*********

Touya was walking home when he saw Syaoran in a strange Chinese style costume quarrelling with Sakura. As he walked over, he saw one of Sakura's classmates lying on the ground, unconscious. Kero had his teeth clamped on Syaoran's finger.

(It's after the sword card capture. Rika went to Sakura's house to ask her about a project.)

Touya walked forward and Syaoran was horrified seeing him.

"Hey brat! What are you doing at my house?"

"I am NOT a brat!"

"And why are you bullying my sister!?" Touya continued.

"Who's bullying who!?"

"Are you asking for a fight?"

"If you want one!"

"STOP!" Sakura shouted, deafening both males.

"What! Don't tell me that you're standing up for that brat!" Touya said in disbelieve.

"Why should I? And he's not a brat…"

"See! You are…"

"He's a jerk."

"Then why won't you let me fight him?"

"Because I want to do the fighting."

"Oh…"

"Humph! I've got enough! Goodbye!" Syaoran said as he disappeared around the corner.

"He's probably scared. Man! I hate that kid…" Kero muttered angrily.

******End of Flashback******

"Err, Touya! Wake up!" Yukito shouted, waving his hand in front of Touya.

"Huh? Oh! Sorry. I was thinking about something." Touya murmured as he brushed off a flower petal. "There are sure quite a lot of falling cherry blossom petals today."

'Falling cherry blossoms. That reminds me of that incident… Sakura…No. I'd rather not think about it.' Arisa thought as she eavesdrops on Touya and Yukito.

"Sorry! I'm late!" someone shouted from behind.

"Oh, dad! It's okay!" Sakura said as she walked over.

At this moment, Tomoyo came.

"Sakura! I want to introduce you to my mother!"

Everyone turned their attention over as a woman with short hair walked over. The first thing she seems to notice was Arisa.

Not surprising as she stands out most, especially when she was wearing the plain white uniform.

Sonomi (that's who she is, as everyone knows) stared at her but realizes what she's doing and immediately moved the gaze to someone else.

Unfortunately, it happens to be…

"AHHHH! KINOMOTO SENSEI!"

"S…Sonomi!"

"I should have expected! When Tomoyo told me about Sakura…"

"Oh boy… this is going to take a while…" Touya sighed.

'Arisa…'

'Yes, there's a card.'

Nobody noticed Sakura and Arisa slip away. At least, all but one.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Look! It's over there! On the roof!"

"Let's go!"

The flower card, which was happily dancing about, seem to notice them and went forward.

"What's it trying to do?"

"I think that it wants to dance."

"WHAT!"

"Sakura, I think you better seal it quick! I don't feel like dancing."

"Neither do I. Well then… Returned to your true form! Clow Card!"

"That was great!" a voice came from behind.

"What! TOMOYO!!!"

The girl just smiled, still holding her camera.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Can you explain now?" Tomoyo asked. They were at the back of the building.

"I want an explanation too. Why do you two know about magic?" Li Syaoran walked out from behind a tree.

"Oh well…" Sakura sighed helplessly.

"It's like this…" Arisa started.

Author's note: Everything will be explained in the next chapter! It will probably be up next week. I'm real busy at school so I can only write on weekends. Other days, just homework, homework and more homework. Well, anyway, please review!!!