Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A Walk Through the Past ❯ Confusion ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Surprise!" the whole class yelled, "Happy Birthday!" Sakura gave a little jump as she had forgotten it was her own birthday.

After the class had celebrated with cake, there was only one thing on her mind. Where in the world could he be, she thought as she stared at Li's empty seat.

As soon as she got home, Sakura called Li's house but it was busy so she thought he may be on the Internet.

(Sakura writes) CherryCutie: Hi Maddison! Thanks for planning that surprise party, have you talked to Li lately?

(Maddison) FashionChica: No, but maybe he was sick or something.

CherryCutie: I don't know I tried giving him a call but the line was busy. I have a funny feeling something may be wrong. Hold on he just got online.

CherryCutie:Hey! Where have you been?

CardKing:Huh? What? Who is this!?!?

CherryCutie: It's me, Sakura.

(CardKing has logged off)

That night while Sakura lay in bed, She had an unusual dream. A woman dressed in white kept calling Sakura's name. Sakura thought she had resembeld an angel with such beauty. Then all of a sudden a cold wind blew and carried her to a dark cell. It was almost like a dungeon with a long hall. She felt something wet. She looked down and found that she was in her battle clothes. Her arm had been cut and she was bleeding. Then Sakura heard a loud scream coming from the end of the hall. Sakura rushed down the hall and heard Li's voice yell help. She tired to open the door but it was locked. Suddenly another scream accured but Sakura woke up to find that it was her own.