Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Archangel ❯ Syaoran ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: Did I take long to update? I hope not. I really hope you like this story. I'm trying to make it as different from evryones. Rewrites of a bad chapter are always up! R&R

Disclaimer: I don't own.

Archangel

*

*

*

The Last Chapter:

Anger clouded Sakura's eyes as she grabbed the hand in which held her captive and twisted it with a knife in her hand at the other girls throat. "You traitor…" Sakura spat. A pair of strong arms grabbed her from behind making her loose her hold on her knife. Ganjo Sakira grabbed it in a flash with a tiny smile.

"Never mess with a Wolf," she taunted.

Chapter 2: Syaoran

Sakura turned her head to look at her captor. It was one of the girls she had seen in the race with long black hair and crimson eyes. She glared at her.

"Another Wolf?" Sakura asked. "Are you a Silver or Black Wolf? Cause I know Ganjo there is neither one, unless you have promoted her to a Black. God help you all if you did, Li Meiling."

Meiling's eyes widened a little before going back to normal and slowly turned into slits. "How do you know my name?"

"I have my ways," Sakura said wrenching her arms out when Meiling's arms went a little slack. "Give my cousin a message and tell her that the flower has flown back to its tree. If I'm right, she would be a Black Wolf being with that blue-haired boy." She smiled and jumped up into the tree and disappeared.

"Who was that girl Ganajo and you better not tell me after saving your ass," Meiling shouted.

"You want to know>?" Ganajo asked. "She was one of my best friends until she betrayed us to the other side."

*

*

*

*

*****

Sakura jumped down from the tree and landed lightly on her feet in a crouch like a cat. Sighing heavily, her feet carried her to nearby park in which she often went to when she was a child. She walked into the forest and strolled lazily to her favourite spot in a small private clearing. Green trees except for a beautiful Sakura tree in the middle surrounded the clearing, which was totally out of place. Her cousin and her and planted it there when they were young on the day before Sakura left Japan. She put her school bag on the floor and sat down on the ground, closing her eyes as she leaned her head against the trunk.

The wind blew gently around her, lulling her tired body to sleep. She had not really recovered from jet lag and was quite sleepy. Sighing gently, she settled down for a sleep knowing that only one person knew where she spot was. How wrong was she.

*

*

*

*

******

She was awoken gently to find herself surrounded by 4 people. One she recognized was Meiling standing a few feet away from her looking at her with her arms crossed. She remembered all of them from the track field. The girl with the dark purple hair hugged Sakura tightly in, which she returned readily.

"Sakura-chan, I'm so glad you finally returned!" Tomoyo squealed. Sakura laughed tiredly but eyed the rest warily for any signs of advance. "Let me introduce you to my friends," Tomoyo said excitedly pulling her cousin up. After introductions were made {we all know what each one of them look like, so I'm not going to describe them. My finger can't bend that entire well. I'll leave it all to your imagination}, Sakura smiled tiredly at them especially at Meiling who eyed her.

"If you would please excuse me, I need to be getting home. I just came from Russia a few days ago and the jet lag is kicking in," she said.

"Let me walk home with you! It's been a long time since we did that," Tomoyo said.

"It's alright Tomoyo. I'll be all right. Goodbye!" Sakura bid them quickly before walking off home.

Her side throbbed painfully when she reached the street. Biting down on her lip until it bled, she quickly ran to her house before she collapsed into a crumpled heap near the doorway from the pain. Colours swirled around her vision as she clutched her side. "Not…now," she whispered as blackness overtook her.

*

*

*

*

*****

"She took off fast," Eriol commented putting an arm around Tomoyo's shoulders.

"That girl knew my name when I caught her with a knife at Ganajo's throat," Meiling said looking at the couple. "Don't ask me how. Ganajo told me that she was one of her best friends until she betrayed them to the other side."

"Ganajo Sakira? " Tomoyo asked. "How could they know each other? Didn't Ganajo just come from Hong Kong?"

"Sakura isn't telling the truth about her going to Russia," Eriol said looking at Tomoyo sympathetically. He knew how much she adored her cousin. He spotted Sakura's school bag on the floor in which she left there forgotten under the tree. "Look here, we can take her bag to her house. She ran off so quickly she forgot to take them. "

"I wish we could but we have a meeting with the others in which we cannot escape unless…" Tomoyo trailed off. Her gaze fell on Syaoran. He caught her gaze and glared at her.

"My answer would be no. N-O!" he said icily.

"Syaoran, you yourself know that only you can escape from these meetings. The elders would think that you are only trying to keep up your `normal civilian' image. The rest of us are not excused. You could also wheedle out some information from the girl," Meiling said.

Syaoran looked at all their faces turned intently to theirs. "Fine, fine. You all owe me a dim sum dinner each," he said defeated with a sigh.

{Let's kill some time by him reaching her house.}

He walked up to Sakura's apartment door and rang the bell. No one answered it. He rang it again with the same result. He knocked hard on the door.

Don't tell me the girl lied about coming home, he thought angrily when his final hard knock made the door open a crack. Surprised a little he pushed the door open to see the honey brown hair girl on the floor, passed out cold. "Hey, Kinomoto, wake up! Shit!" he noticed sweat beading on her forehead as he picked her up gently after throwing her bag unceremoniously onto one corner of her house and kicked a room door open with his foot only to discover boxes and no bed.

"Oh bloody hell why now?" he swore as he slammed the house door close and laid her softly onto the back of his car. Starting the engine quickly, he sped off towards home. {Oh heck I don't know anything about cars but suggestions and descriptions would be nice. Let's just say this car is big like a jeep or some sort . hehe they're all just cars to me. Srry for the long note}

He gripped his steering wheel tightly until it turned white as he sped on the highway, weaving in and out of cars cursing under his breath. Glancing, around the back, he looked at Sakura's chest rising and falling a little in short and quick breathes. A spot of red caught his sight. "Damn, damn damn. What's wrong with today? What?" he heard Sakura whisper.

"Please…" he strained to hear her whispered voice. "Don't…tell…anyone…"

"Don't tell anyone what?" he asked unconsciously whispering too.

"About…me…" she gasped as a sharp jab of pain came from her side again.

"Sakura? Wake up Sakura!" he shouted.

{I seriously thought of stopping there but I'll go on since I told you guys I'll write at least 2,000 words}

*

*

*

*

*******

Sakura groaned as she sat up in bed. She could hear the blood pound in her ears, giving her an awful headache.

"Wait a minute, where am I?" she mumbled groggily as her eyes widened quickly but still a little blurrily. Her hand quickly went to her side where she felt her lower torso bandaged up. Slowly, fear built up in her. Does anybody know?

A click of the door brought her to reality. Her head swung in the sound of direction as her other hand groped around for some kind of weapon in case she needed to defend herself. A tall and lanky boy her age with messy brown hair steeped out of the shadows that engulfed him before. His face was clean and blank of any emotion. His eyes tell all, she thought as he casually put his bag on an elegant wooden l-shaped table in another attached room, which she supposed was his study. She eyed him warily, as he walked out of the room and sat nearby the bed {It's all green! She noticed} where another round but smaller wooden table sat with a book in his hand.

"Lie down, you're going to open your wound again," he said looking at her when he sat down. She felt his gaze penetrate through her.

"Where am I?" she asked. Her memory informed her that there was not a lot written about this guy.

"You're in my bedroom. I haven't done anything to you except call Wei, who is sworn to secrecy about this," he answered. "You know who I am and who all the top leaders of every organization in this world are. You know nearly everything about us so I don't need to tell you anything. What I want to know is who you really are. Ganajo Sakira knows you which isn't very good on your part."

"Ganajo isn't who you really think she is Li Xiao Lang," Sakura said as she stubbornly leaned against propped up pillows at the headboard.

"We're not talking about Ganajo here. I want to know who you are," he stated firmly.

Sakura sighed. She knew this was going to happen when she felt someone picking her up. "My name is really Kinomoto Sakura. I am…used to be an Angel. Do you know who they are?"

"I'm not stupid!" he said hotly.

"Not many gang leaders know of the `Holy' Angels. Only a handful which hasn't been wiped out…yet," she informed him through narrowed eyes.

"What do you mean by yet?"

"Yes, yet. A gang is being wiped out this very moment in Cambodia. Only the old gangs know of the Angels. The new gangs do not unless one of the surviving Angels come into their debt or join their gang.

"I am only telling you this because I am in debt to you and because I am your comrade. The Angels broke into two because of a big disagreement over two daughters of the Seraph, the leader of the angel Clan. I followed the younger in which I thought was actually worthy of the spot. We were later known as the `Fallen Angels' in which I was promoted from a Rose Angel - a spy and messenger - to a winged Archangel the second in command to a Seraph.

"We had a huge war. Many died including the Seraph and few survived. Those who did survive either joined other gangs or gave up their past lives. It's been hard times. I've been going around to many countries trying to keep alive from many Mafia's and gangs," she laughed drily. " I got this old wound from the head guy from Russia himself!

"So that's pretty much all I have to say now," she added softly. Giving off a tired sigh, she snuggled gently back onto the propped pillows trying not to trigger of the sharp pains. She winced as a searing pain numbed her side. Syaoran was by her side almost in and instant to prevent her from doubling over and falling off the bed. "Thank you," she gasped.

"You say that you are a Fallen Angel right?"

"Yes," she whispered, breathing in sharply from the pain.

"You know more than Ganajo about the organization of gangs right?" he asked looking into her sweaty face. He wiped off her sweat with his hand unconsciously causing the both of them to blush as he withdrew his hand quickly. "Sorry," he muttered.

"It's alright," she said feeling her forehead tingle a bit. Syaoran cleared his throat nervously before repeating the question. "Yes, of course. I hold a higher rank then her and I've been in it longer than she has."

He nodded in understanding. "Would you like to be a spy again?"

Sakura shook her head. "I can't, I'm already tied to a gang. The gang you might send me too would see the tattoo."

"Who are you tied to?" he asked curiously.

"The Black Wolves," she answered. "I hold the Silver rank."

"How could you? The only way you'll get to be that high is unless you are family or you… who did you sleep with? "he asked.

"I didn't sleep with anyone!" she shouted.

Syaoran clamped a hand over her mouth. No doubt someone would have heard it. So much for keeping her a secret. He studied her red sweaty face. Her green eyes blazed withanger at his question.

"I didn't sleep with anyone. I fought for my right," she hissed.

He looked at her with a raised brow. "I'm sorry about that," he mumbled.

"You better be. I'm no stinking whore," she said.

"Lie down, you're making your side hurt worse. I'll tell Tomoyo that you are here. You shall stay with us from now on or until you are well," he said helping her lie down despite her protests.

"You can't order me around!".

"Yes, I can. Stay put, I'll call Tomoyo. You can choose any unused room in this house," he said walking to the door.

"But…"

"Your other identity must be kept a secret. Do not let the girls know who you are," he said before opening the door and shutting it with a soft click.

*

*

*

*

*

*

A/n: do I need to rewrite it? Flames accepted.