Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Beach Romance ❯ Shopping and Beach goings ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




Well, hear is my first attempt at a CCS fic take it away Darkness AngelAngel: Grape does not own Cardcaptor Sakuracast: yeahmennieson with the fic..............


Yue, Sakura, Syaroan, Tomoyo, Eroil, Yukito and Touya were all sitting around the house doing nothing except waiting for dinner to heat up. Since Fujitaka was out of town for 2 weeks on vacation they were on their own.

Kero and Spinal made a huge crash in the kitchen as everyone went to see what was wrong. Look what you did to that perfectly good extra spicy chili yelled Spinal. Screw that spicy stuff look what you did to those sugar coated cookies they `er stuck in the chili you ruined them yelled Kero. Well, if had watched where you were flying dipshit this wouldn't have happened said Spinal. A big cloud of dust could be seen where the two guardians were proceeding to beet the shit out of one another. Eroil and Sakura sweatdropped as they moved in trying to get the two apart.

they finally did they surveyed the damage. Well, said Sakura unless you like soggy cookies mixed with chili we are gonna have to prepare more food. Since two guardians couldn't stay put for 5 more minuets she said twitching. Spinal you apologize to Kero and Tomoyo cause she fixed dinner and you helped ruined it. And Kero you do the same said Sakura. Both guardians apologized to Tomoyo first but turned green at the thought of apologizing to each other. Come on do it both masters said at the same time. They both said sorry then flew to the sink to try and was their mouths out.
Spinal came back down he whispered in Eroil `s ear just so he could hear. The only reason you wanted me to apologize to her is because you wanted to be on good terms with your crush. Eroil told him to shut up as his face burned brightly as everyone headed back to the living room. Well, guys I guess we have to go shopping again said Sakura cause there is nothing else in the house. After the guardians changed into normal clothes and then Kero and Spinal hid in Sakura `s sack much to their disapproval they were off.
they got to the store Yuki made sure to try every free sample there. Sakura could hear the guardians whine when they heard Yuki say something about good bonbons and dumplings. Touya finally steered him away from the free samples while Yuki pouted and blushed at having Touya so close to him. Sakura finally said OK people boys go one way girls another cause we really need to get this stuff and go plus us girls can gossip about you. The guys faces were absolute horror but knew it was no use trying to talk her out of it. So they headed off. They decided before hand they were going to have chicken and rice. (MMMmm) And for desert and strawberry short cake. The boys would get the ingredients for the main course and the girls the desert.


group........since were on the fruit isle Ill get the strawberries said Tomoyo. Tomoyo then remembered that Eroil said he loved strawberries. Sakura knew that dazed look in her best friends eyes and said slyly thinking of Eroil again said Sakura slyly. Tomoyo blended in very nicely with the strawberries right about now. Tomoyo nodded weekly. But your one to talk Miss I talk about Syaoran during the night. Sakura felt her entire body heat up as she mummered you are so wrong for that. All the while Nakuru was laughing up the storm wait till your crushes find out about this she exclaimed as she flopped a bag of sugar in the basket. You might wanna keep quiet said Sakura and Tomoyo. Why is that asked Nakuru? We might just let it slip out that you love Yue. Miss I doodle pictures of Yue on my book covers. Both girls laughed uncontrollably at Nakuru deep red blush. Lets just go she huffed.



All three girls giggled afterwards. Hey have you guys noticed that Kero and Spinal are so quiet said Sakura. The three peered into Sakura `s knapsack to see the two guardians asleep arms wrapped around each other. Sakura closed the pack quietly and said just like an old married couple. Tomoyo and Nakuru giggled as they knew it was so true.

Group.......the wrong kind of seasoning stupid said Touya to Syaoran. I checked the label yelled Syaoran I know what I am doing so back the hell off. Don't tell me what to do retard. This went on until Yue and Yuki decided to step in. After getting the seasonings they headed to the poultry isle.


Yue looked at the meat for hamburgers and thought of Nakuru. They had a party for Touya last year and Nakuru was determined to cook. Too bad she burned the burgers and had no meat that day he smiled at the memory. Thinking of your fair Nakuru said a voice from beside him. He looked beside him and saw Eroil grinning so wide Yue thought his face would break. N...no wh...w..why w...ww.ould yy.yy...you s..s.ssay tt.tt.that he asked. Because the only time you studdar is when you lie Yukito said back joining in on the ambush. OK so I like her Yue said blushing like a tomato. No different from you and your obsession with Tomoyo. It was Eroil `s turn to blush. Mr. I drool at Tomoyo in a bathing suit Yue grinned. Yue! he yelled you said you would keep your mouth shut about that. By now Yukito and Syaoran were in hysterics. Does this sound familiar Eroil said to Syaoran? Eroil imitating Sakura `s voice: Hi Sayoran Syaoran `s voice: duh me no know how to talk me look like retard now duh caz you pretty. The whole group except Yukito who had gone off for more free samples were now clutching their sides in laughter. And Syaoran now was red with fury and embarrassment was ready to pounce. Who the hell are are laughing at Touya Mr. Yukito is coming over OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Syaoran waved his hands frantically like a girl would do running around in circles. The boys minus Yukito were now having a hard time breathing from laughing so much. Yue had to restrain Touya from beating the crap out of Sayoran. When Yukito returned the boys minus Touya gave him funny looks. Is there something I should know he asked nothing said the group nothing at all.
collection a few more things they group met up at check out and started the walk home. When they got back into the house they decided to go ahead and start cooking. A few minuets into the cooking Syaoran had burned his arm a bit while cooking the chicken. Sakura hurried to his side and got some ice from the freezer. Its really OK Sakura said Syaoran. It could get infected and you could get sick. Sakura pulled a blushing Syaoran into the living room and started tending to his arm. Tomoyo and Nakuru wanted to burst with laughter.

Bet he `s having a good time whispered Eroil to the other boys. Nakuru was about to grab a whisk from the table while Yue was about to get a fork and their hands touched. Oh s.s..ssorry stammered a very cherry red Yue. No its OK said Nakuru I should have watched where I was going she said blushing. When the two returned to their respective spots their respective friends made sure to tease the hell out of them. Sakura and Syaoran had returned before hand. Tomoyo was about to put the flour back in the pantry when she slipped on some water and and crashed into Eroil. Next thing the group knew the whole kitchen was covered in flour.

group was in hysterics when they saw the position Eroil and Tomoyo were in. Tomoyo was smushed under Eroil with his face right in her boobs. I dident know Eroil liked to be on top laughed Touya. Eroil and Tomoyo had turned a very scary shade of red that was going a bit purple. When they finally shook all the flour off Tomoyo headed back to her group and said bluntly not one word no no no not one word. One word of this and the FBI will never find all your body parts said Eroil his eyes flashing.


and Yukito were getting the plates set up when Touya accidentally dropped one on the floor. When he picked it up a piece of class cut his finger. Yukito saw Touya suck on his finger in pain. Bet you want him to suck other things whispered Syaoran eveily. Yukito blushed so much the guys thought he was in danger of exploding.

Yukito helped Touya with his finger and swept up the mess they sat down to eat. After a very good meal they decided since it was a Friday night they wanted to rent out some movies. They went to the rental place and started the hunt. When they were ready they ran into a problem. They had one to many movies. Please Yue I really wanted to see this movie pleaded Nakuru. Yue blushed like a school boy and said OK Ill pit mine back he said. As Yue was walking back Touya whispered "sucker".Yue gave him a go-fuck-yourself-look.


Kero and Spinal wanted nothing more than to just play video games and eat snacks so they decided Sakura `s bedroom was their play place tonight. When they got back to the house the first movie Touya popped in "The Ring". Sakura made a face that said OH HELL NO! Sakura was already burning her face into Syaoran `s shirt in fear. About 1 hour into the movie all the girls had their faces in their crushes shirts but were too scared to notice. And every boy was blushing fiercely especially Syaoran because Sakura had made a nice death grip on his shirt.

who was quiet used to these movie was very into it until Touya jumped from behind the couch yelling BOO! Yukito sat still while the others jumped skyhigh. Touya what the hell was that for shouted everyone he pointed at Yukito who hadn't moved a inch. Oh you guys know nothing do you said Yue. Yue leaned down and whispered thears a tropical storm coming and their is no food in the house and we will be trapped hear for a week WITHOUT food!

second Yue pulled away Yukito started screaming like the apocalypse had finally come he clutched Yue `s through like a life soupport. Please tell me your lying Yue if not you will die a slow and painful death. When he did calm down everyone even Touya were in hysterics. There is no tropical storm is there said Yukito sheepishly. This only made them laugh harder.
everyone calmed down the movie was already over so they decide to play a game. What should we play asked Nakuru. Truth or dare said Sakura eveily. We are not playing a baby game shouted Toyua. Touya you outta know better IM 15 now and IM not your innocent little sister any more she said with a smirk. We should all be very afraid now shouldn't we whispered Eroil. All the boys gulped and nodded neversouly. So everyone sat in a circle as Sakura was the first to start. So Tomoyo truth or dare? Dare she said smiling.


I dare you to kiss Eroil on the lips. Both said people turned cherry red as Tomoyo leaned forward to Eroil and kissed him. About 10 seconds of catcalling Sakura finally said OK that's enough you two shouted. When Tomoyo returned to her seat the boys were doing a "fine" job controlling their laughter.
was plotting revenge already but it could wait till later. Nakuru truth or dare? Nakuru knew that if she did truth she would make her confess her crush so she said dare. I dare you to sit in Yue `s lap for the rest of the game. Nakuru lost all the color in her face while Yue turned a brand spanking new shade of red. She got up cursing Tomoyo under her breath and sat down in Yue `s lap. The whole group minus Yue and Nakuru were giggling uncontrollably now they had never seen the two so embarrassed before ever since they had known them. Dont think about pretty girl sitting in lap though Yue think about bananas long bananas Yue `s blush deepened OK think about something else. Nakuru finally spat out Touya truth or dare. Dare he said.

smirk widened I dare you to go into the closet with Yukito and make it sound like you two are having wild sex sounds and everything. The two boys felt every ounce of blood in their bodies go right to their cheeks. What `s the consequence yelled a flushed Touya. You have to call your dad on his cellphone and talk dirty to him for 5 minuets. Touya looked absolutely green.
took a still blushing Yukito to the closet and closed the door. Everyone else rushed to the door to listen in making sure they did the dare.OMG faster Yukito yelled Touya faster.Oh shit IM so close yelled Yukito.Outside everyone was clutching their sides trying to breath. It was a little hard for Yue and Nakuru because Nakuru was still trying to be in Yue `s lap but her laughing was making that very hard.
up said Nakuru both boys slowly got out of the closet both blushing intensely with Touya looking ready to kill anyone who said a word. After everyone got their teasing out Yukito and Touya they sat back down. Touya was out for blood but was dragged away by a burnt looking Yukito (burnt Yukito weird.) Tomoyo decide that it was the perfect time to get revenge on Sakura. Touya can I take your turn asked Tomoyo with a smirk. Touya saw this look and said of corse. Sakura looked a bit nerveos now. Sakura truth or dare. Dare she said proudly.

dare you to change into your shortest skirt and tights tanktop and sit in Syaoran `s lap till the end of the game. Sakura and Syaoran turned a deep punch red. Touya your gonna help me right said Sakura. She knew their was no way in hell Touya would allow this. March Touya said pointing to the stairs. Sakura cursed him and trotted up to her room and changed into her short clothes. She came back downstairs and sat herself in Sayoran `s lap.Sayaron found that looking at Sakura `s developed features was only gonna make things worse so he kept his mouth shut. You touch any of her private areas and I will tear off your legs and put them in a meat grinder make the meat into patties cook them up and feed them to you said Touya with a very scary voice.
the end of the game they were tired and decided to go to sleep. The boys slept in Touya `s room and the girls slept in Sakura `s room.

Sakura `s room.........

like you wanted that kiss to last longer that need be Tomoyo said Sakura. Tomoyo blushed and said well you went complaining when Syaoran `s hand "accidentally" brushed up against your thigh. Sakura blushed and said hentai. giggled. Dont you start laughing Nakuru. I swore you were whining when you had to get off of Yue said Tomoyo. Nakuru blushed deeply. After they bathed and got dressed the girls fell asleep. Kero and Spinal were sharing the little bed in Sakura `s drawer.

Touya `s room......was an accident I dident mean to touch her thigh I am NOT a pervert! Yelled Syaoran. You little freak screamed Touya. Eroil giggled. Yue and Yukito were in the bathroom. And I am sure without a doubt that you had a kicked puppy look when that kiss ended said Syaoran to Eroil. Shut up said a blushing Eroil. Yue and Yukito heard this and chuckled. You defiantly looked comfy having Nakuru in your lap said Yukito. Yue blushed a very cherry red. I wonder did you and Touya have practice. You two sounded very convincing in the closet. Yukito felt about 6 sizes too small and blushed to a brand new color of red and told him to go make goo eyes at Nakuru. After settling down and figuring out who slept where they finally went to sleep.

Morning........

woke up and groggily trotted downstairs. The girls went into the kitchen and started on breakfast. Nakuru decided it was better she just better pour stir and mix but Sakura and Tomoyo dined mind. Nakuru sat down on the counter top as her mind drifted to Yue. One of the many things she admired about him was his quietness. He always had this calmness around the room but wasent as cold-hearted as he seemed. He was strong not only physically but mentally too. He lost his first master but eventually moved on and is even stronger than before. He is able to love laugh and care with another you just have to look deep in his heart.
shouted Sakura. Huh she snapped out of her daze. You can daydream about Yue later but can you mix he pancake batter for me. Nakuru smiled and started to mix. Sakura walked to the fridge to get the bacon to fry. As she got the pan out her mind went to Syaoran. One thing she couldn't deny about him was his will to never give up even when things look hopeless. She remembered all the times he had helped her while catching the Clow cards. He even protected her even though they were rivals. He had told her once that if she ever needs help then come to him and he will do his best to try and help her.

yelled Tomoyo. We want meat so can you put the bacon on before the year 2005? Sakura playfully waked Tomoyo on the head and turned on the fire. Tomoyo went to the fridge and grabbed a carton of eggs. Tomoyo `s mind wandered off to the land of Eroil. She loved his wisdom plus all of his strength and heart. He tested Sakura but made her best friend the strong young woman that she is today. Eroil was wise beyond his years and always supported her in her wish to be a singer. He would come to all of her school performances and cheer the loudest even over Sakura. And besides he had this cute little face that she couldn't get enough of. Tomoyo! yelled Nakuru. Eggs tats good when they are cooked she said grinning. Sweatdropping at her own stupidity Tomoyo started on the eggs.

the living room.......

stared at the bowel of candy on the table. His mind went to Nakuru. Sugar hyper Nakuru. She was sort of his personal pick me up. She had once said to him you cant let life `s trudges keep you down you just have to get up and try again or else Ill force ya. Nakuru was the one who brings out the best in him. She made him feel true love. Not that Sakura dined help him its just that Nakuru made him feel like well he dined know just yet but he knew it was something special. And it helped that she was pretty too very pretty.

whispered Eroil. Day dreaming about Miss Nakuru again? Yue blushed slightly and whispered in a slightly angry tone yeah and whets it to you? Eroil only heard that last part because he his mind had already wandered off to Tomoyo. He though about they way her voice sounded to him like a harp like sound. He also though of her as incredibly creative. All those costumes from so long ago for the Cardcaptor. He was in the library a few weeks ago and saw a book on Aphrodite the Greek goddess of love and beauty. Tomoyo should be the goddess of love and beauty he thought.

Eroil earth to Eroil spoke up Touya. Huh? Make fantasies of Tomoyo later. Eroil rolled his eyes and said something but was unheard by Touya `s ears. Touya eyes drifted to the silver haired boy at the table. Touya thought for sure that when he told Yukito of his powers that their friendship would be lost. But it just made it stronger. Yukito was in his eyes the most genteel caring person he knew but if pushed the wrong way he wouldn't go scared he would face all his challenges. Pulse he was cute to boot too. Yukito had been his friend for several years now but his feelings for him had deepened to the point of bursting because of his love for Yukito.

stupid snap out of it snapped Syaoran. Make goo eyes at Yukito later he whispered in Touya `s ear. Fuck off Chinese brat he scowled. Syaoran heard half a scowl as his mind reverted to Sakura. Sakura was his shining star now only if he could tell her. Sakura had no clue how much she had helped him in the past years. She may not look like a powerful force but he knew better then to play with fire. Sakura made him relies that being alone and cold was not strength. Strength lies in numbers and the will to go on. And it also counted that she was as pretty as her name.

whispered Yukito. You in there? Huh? I see Sakura has all your attention giggled Yukito. Syaoran blushed and told him to shut up. Yukito wasent even aware of the other things that were said as his mind went to Touya. Yukito though he was someone that would never leave. Even when his other self challenged his little sister at the top of Tokyo tower they were still together. Even though Touya nearly killed himself on many occasions to save him Touya still stuck by him. Yukito though of Touya as the strong silent type. He could be angered about many things call his sister a monster till this day but behind that mask he was a pile of mush well...sometimes but just for his sister. She may be younger but can say no to those big emerald eyes of hers. Plus Touya was incredibly handsome.

felt himself blush going out of dreaming of Touya mode as the girls announced that breakfast was served. After everyone was done and Yukito had his seconds and thirds they started planning what they wanted to do today. How about the park said Eroil. Cant said Sakura they are doing repairs on the slides and planting new trees and wont be opened till next week. How about the beach suggested Tomoyo. Yeah that sounds fun exclaimed Sakura. So everyone in favor of the beach say I. The I `s were all around so they decided to go to the beach.

they got their it was a tad crowed but it was pretty hot that day so it was to be expected. Everyone separated to go change and slap on some sun screen. When everyone came out no one was NOT drooling. Sakura had on a hot pink bikini with light pink Sakura petals for the pattern. Tomoyo had on a midnight blue bikini with baby blue flowers covering for the pattern. Nakuru had on a dark red bikini with creamy almost pink butterflies as the pattern. Syaoran had on green trunks with navy blue strips at the sides. Eroil had on black trunks with yellow strips at the sides. Yue actual tied up his hair more and hung in a braid. He had on a silvery colored pair of trunks with black strips at the sides. Touya had on flaming trunks with yellow fire flickers evey where. And Yukito had on gray trunks with dark blue strips at the sides.

they realized they were drooling at each other they broke off. After some debating they decided to play beach volleyball. After a while they were tired and decide to walk across the shore line.

went along talking and walking together until they heard a voice call out Tomoyo! Tomoyo! Everyone turned around and saw a boy with short blond hair with a few long strands tied behind in a pony tail. Tomoyo groaned as she saw this boy walk to her. Sakura rolled her eyes as did Nakuru. Who is that questioned Eroil. Thetas Tomoyo `s old boyfriend Jason.
was such a playboy though said Nakuru. he only wanted her because she was rich explained Sakura. So we meet again Tomoyo said Jason. That's Miss Daidouji to you Tomoyo said sternly. Aww come on don't play so hard to get. Jason we are over we've been over so do me a favor and go away! Tomoyo yelled. Everyone could now hear Eroil twitching.
come on Tomoyo he said sweetly putting his hands on her hips slowly sliding to her butt. Tomoyo was truly embarrassed. Putting on this little show and in front of her friends too. Eroil had just about enough. Eroil tapped him on the sholder. Jason whipped around and stared Eroil in the eyes. I think Tomoyo clearly said that she is NOT interested so if you don't mind I think you should leave. What the hell are you gonna do about it four eyes Jason yelled. SMACK!

second went by and when everyone uncovered their eyes Jason was lying on the ground holding his bloody and probably broken nose. You fuckin...uh oh. The whole group had him surrounded with Eroil looking down upon him. Jason wised up and scattered away before more harm came to him.
thanks said Tomoyo quietly when Eroil came up to her. No need to thank me he wouldn't let up something had to be done. Sakura and Nakuru sighed in happiness. So kaiwaii the whispered to each other. They started their walk again only to spy a group of volleyball players. They were about to walk past them when Nakuru felt a tug on her hair. Nakuru turned around and saw the person she loathed.Taichi.
do you want scum she said angerily. Still the same slitty bitch as ever Tiachi scoweled. You could practically hear the Jaws music emitting from Yue. NO ONE and that mente absolutely no one was ever to talk about Nakuru like that. You were a pretty good run you know that smiled Taichi. You know dam well I never slept with you so dot even start that crap steamed Nakuru. Well even still IDE like you to meet my new girl.Heather.Dont you mean new hoer mumbled Nakuru. Heather looked the typical blond ditz. (a/n No offense to blondes everywhere! My best friend is blond so please dot kill me OK back to the story). Heather had on probably the worlds tinniest bikini with her huge chest overflowing the material but she really dident look too happy. Heather whispered hi and glanced her eyes downcast at the sand.

you can see I was able to bounce back unlike you who still cant find anyone but who can blame em. Yue had enough. You really ought to shut your trap Taichi. Yue spat the name like a poision. What do you want are you one of her girlfriends Taichi apologize to her he said. And what if I don't said Taichi smugly. Yue whipped around and pulled Taichi into a headlock. If you don't I will be forced to break every bone in your pathetic body said Yue coldely. The group took a few steps back they hadn't seen the angry violent side of Yue and they really dined want to be a part of it. Yue `s eyes flashed with anger. Now apologize he said his voice like ice. No fucki..OUCH! Yue had tightened his headlock and Taichi was looking a nice shade of blue. OK OK Im sorry Nakuru Im sorry Taichi shouted. And said Yue. And your not a slut Ok now let me go dammit.

you wish said Yue with a smile. Yue dropped Taichi on the ground with a thud with the group cheering him on in the backround. Taichi got up gave Yue the finger and grabbed Heather `s arm. Come on Heather were done hear. But Heather stood her ground and said IM not going anywhere with you anymore she said. What? Taichi shouted. The only thing you care about is a girl `s looks and her cash. You make me where these ridiculously skimpy clothes and bikinies. And pass me off as your hoe. I can clearly see that you care for no one but yourself and I am sick of it. I am nobody `s posession. Taichi we are so though IM off to find someone who cares for me!

grabbed her by the chin forcefully and said listen bitch no one else will care for you so you better shut your POW! Yue `s fist made contact with Taichi `s cheek. Once an ass always an ass he said. Are you OK asked Nakuru to Heather. Yeah IM OK your boyfriend really does care for you he `s a keeper. Nakuru blushed slightly and whispered he `s not my boyfriend. Too bad said Heather you two make a cute couple.

had come back after the police took Taichi away but told Yue not to cause anymore disturbances on the beach. IM gonna put on real clothes and go man shopping again she said. Just dot let guys push you around said Nakuru. Your right said Heather. See ay round Heather yelled Nakuru. Actually its Donna he only called me that cause he said I looked like one Donna yelled back. OK BI Donna Nakuru yelled over the waves of the ocean. Thanks Yue for helping me out. He deserved everything he got and even more. Everyone hear knows you are no slut and you are the last person on earth that could be one he said with a sweet smile that made Nakuru blush slightly. Yue saw Nakuru `s blush could it be that she likes me he pondered for a moment. Sure when Kero stops liking sweets.

has been a most interesting day said Sakura. Everyone nodded in agreement. Well every one who wanes going GA over their "heroes". They walked for about another hour. Throwing sand at each other throwing each other into the water and just having fun. They started walking along the shoreline once again going to a non populated part of the beach. Until they were interrupted again. (a/n funny how these things are suo very conventinent for the gang).


Syaoran over hear. The whole group turned around at the same time (WOH freaky) When Syaoran saw the girl running to him he though he was going to bring back up his lunch. Veronica Syaoran spat. Veronica ran to him her over sized chest which ovesiouly she had no problem with spilling out her dental floss bikini. Syaoran long time no see she said. Veronica it hasn't been long enough he said smugly. Veronica has had this crush on Syaoran for a while now explained Nakuru. Oh come on now dot be like that Syaoran Veronica said. Syaoran bit his lip trying with all his might not to slap this slut across the face. Sakura now had angry red flames roaring around her.

except Syaoran took a hint and stepped back Sakura+angry=move the hell out the way! Veronica pushed her huge chest in Syaoran `s face and thetas when Sakura lost it.Excuse me Veronichoe oops I mean Veronica.Syaoran said no thanks you can leave now Sakura said pointing to the other end of the beach. Who the hell are you spat Veronica. A person who wants you to go away said Sakura with a scowel.Well this is a free country and I will do as I please spat back Veronica. I hate to resort to this whispered Sakura. I dont usually use the Clow cards for this but it needs to be done. Clow cards what the?

stared wide eyed as Sakura released the seal and brought fourth the staff. Sakura then called upon the Fly card to give her wings. She then called upon the sword card and transformed the staff.Veroinca turned pale as a sheet demon! she screemed deomon!. Veronica ran away screaming like a bangie. The whole group busted into giggles. You are so wrong for two things said Tomoyo. First for using the Clow cards like that and two I dident get to film it. Everyone else did an anime fall. It `s OK said Sakura with a sweatdropped you can film me later. Tomoyo had stars in her eyes again.

started walking along the beach again hopefully not to run into any more problems. They decided to walk a lot closer to the sea wall. They were walking along the hot sand being careful not to step on sharp things until ANOTHER voice was heard. They slowly turned around until they came face with an elderly man arraign the age of 60. He stepped up to Yukito and said I just happened to notice that you are a very beautiful young man. Yukito was turning green as the man `s hands started roaming his chest. The usually non violent Yukito was about to beat the living shit out of this old creep when a VERY angry Touya stepped in. I really think you should back off now said Touya very coldly. Son this is a private discussion hear please move along said the old geezer.

was already pulling out her cards when she caught a glimpse of Touya `s growing fist and put the cards back she smirked knowing she wouldn't need them. Now If you would consider this the man started up again this time putting his hand on Yukito `s shoulder I can pay you any. DOUBLE POW! Yukito and Touya had both by some miracle punched him square in the eyes. The man looked back up though his now semi good eye and scrammed off. Thanks Touya you handled that like a gentlemen. You punched too Touya retorted back and you `r supposed to be the non violent one. The group laughed a bit and finally decided to go over to the populated part of the beach and set up camp they were tired of walking all day long.

guys went and got some food and sat down for chow. They talked about what ever for awhile and after an hour had passed they decided to go swimming. Touya and Syaoran swam raced but usually ended up in a tie. I know he `s cheating though Syaoran. Sakura Tomoyo and Nakuru were playing water polo but was confusing with so many other people in the water so they just swam around enjoying the water. Yue Yukito and Eroil were trying to have a good time but were also trying to keep Touya and Syaoran from killing each other. Yup just another normal day for the group. They stayed in the water until Sakura warned them they better get out before they all turned into raisins.
was evening time when they all trotted out of the water. Tomoyo read a notice that their was going to be a beach party everyone is invited DJs playing music BBQ drinks liquor but you needed an ID. We should stay and enjoy the party said Sakura. Everyone though it was a good idea. It doesn't start till 6pm so we still have 30 minuets to kill said Eroil. They saw where they were setting up a plank probably for the dancing said Sakura.


stared at Tomoyo. She was truly a goddess. She had tied up her wet hair in a ribbon and hand a blue wrap around on her waist.( a/n you know those long cover things that you can wrap around you waist like a cover up). The sun was getting ready to set. Eroil felt a burning in his heart like he had never felt before. It was the feeling when Tomoyo was around him but 10 times worse. Eroil though to himself I dot think I can hide it any longer I feel like if she doesn't know soon enough I `ll burst. Eroil sucked in a big breath and exhaled. Tomoyo can I talk to you for a SEC asked Eroil. Tomoyo nodded as Eroil led her behind the cliffs a couple of feet away but were hidden from the rest of the group. OH shit he `s gonna tell her whispered Touya. Nakuru and Sakura thought Tomoyo was finally gonna spill.( a/n The tension was too much AAA um yeah back to the story now). Tomoyo their is something you need to know said Eroil shackily. Their is something you need to know too said Tomoyo just as nerveous. The thing is they both said at the same time I like you a whole lot and I wanna be with you cause I think I love you! Huh? Wait you like me asked Eroil. You like me asked Tomoyo. Tomoyo I have always like you from the very beggining. When I first came hear in 5th grade and saw you I wanted to run up to you and proclaim my love. But that would have been pretty stupid so I kept it inside. Tomoyo `s eyes glistened with happy tears as wrapped her arms around her new boyfriend `s neck. Eroil I had love for you at the very first sight of you Tomoyo choked out. Eroil pulled Tomoyo closer and closer until their lips touched. That kiss was the most powerful and romantic kiss that either one had ever had but they did had to break for air after 3 minuets but it was well worth it.


was all either could say.KAIWAII shouted Nakuru from behind a rock.OOPS she whispered back. You just ruined the mood said Sakura. Tomoyo and Eroil blushed like two ripe strawberries. Do you mind said Tomoyo we are trying to have a moment. Sakura rolled her eyes and said leaving us for your man I am ashamed. Touya decided if a 15 year old could do it so could he. Yukito talk now said Touya. Yukito sweatdropped as he was dragged away by Touya with a determined look on his face. Guess he `s gonna just jump right in thought Syaoran. What a baka he thought. Touya took Yukito behind a large truck abonaned for the moment. Yuki started Touya. You and me have been friends for years. Yukito nodded with intrest.I hope that what I am about to tell you wont ruin that.Well you know that IM gay but what you dot know is that I love you. But if you dot lie it tough! He spat. Yukito `s eyes went bigger then ever and said you like me? Yes I like you dot have to rub it in my...Mph!? Before Touya could continue Yukito had planted his lips on Touya `s in a fiery kiss. When they broke apart Touya spoke. Well I Guess that was your answer. Yukito nodded and was about to lean in for another kiss when....AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.


boys turned around and saw Sakura with stars in her eyes. Love is so sweet she said. Now whois the one ruining the moment snickered Nakuru. Touya sweatdropped. What are you doing hear monster? Checking up on you as was everyone else as the group that was uncoupled emerged. Tomoyo and Eroil were still making out. I though you two would never tell each other said Syaoran. Fuck off brat swelled Touya. No thanks said Syaoran IM sure you will be able to plenty of that with Yukito. Touya was held back by Yue Yukito Sakura and Nakuru and they were still struglling. After calming Touya down they left so Yukito and Touya could be alone. Well the party starts in 20 minuets thought Syaoran I really need to tell Sakura I wanna dance with her. Syaoran stopped walking and turned to Sakura. Sakura come with me please. Sure said Sakura. Syaoran led Sakura inside Touya `s car. Um Sakura I really dot know how to say this so Ill just show you. Syaoran kissed her on the lips then pulled back. Sakura turned a very nice shade of red and whispered you like me? More like I love you Syaoran. Sakura couldn't believe her ears. All this time she had waited and now her biggest wish had came true. Sakura leaned fowled and gave him another kiss. This kiss had more emotion and passion and both teenagers enjoyed every minuet of it.

is so adorable squealed Nakuru. She had her face pressed against the window. Yue was with her but dident have his face in the window.( a/n come on now try to imaniage Yue doing that). Both teens got out the car and closed the door. Affeer enduring some teasing they both decided to make out in the backseet until the party started which was in about 10 minuets. Yue and Nakuru walked along the sand enjoying each other `s company. Everyone is paired up except us whined Nakuru in her thoughts. She was brought back to the real world when Yue called her name. Nakuru their is something you really need to know spoke Yue. Nakuru listened attentively. Nakuru you helped me out so much and I have always wanted to thank you. A long while back I thought I would never get over the loss of Clow. But you changed that. You made me feel happiness again so what IM trying to say is...Before he could finish Nakuru had her lips on Yue`s. They made out under the trees. When they let go for some air Nakuru blushed and shouted out. Yue IM sorry I shoulder have done that. Yue kissed her again and said did you hear me complain?

and Yue were just about to kiss again when a very loud cheer could be heard behind them. Both blushing guardians dined even have to turn around to know who it was. MUST you follow our every move asked a pissed off Yue. Yes, said Sakura who actually took the time to break off their making out session. Everyone had gotten back together and decide to spy on the brand new couple.
everyone had gotten their teasing out they heard a voice from a bullhorn. Everyone the beach party is starting so come to the East side of the bah and lets get this party started. Loud whoops and hollers could be heard from all around including Sakura `s group. It was like a huge mass of people walking towards the East side of the beach. When they finally reached the each side the party was already in full swing. The sun had just set and the sky was a purple pinkish and bluish hue to it.( a/n you probably know what I mean if you have ever seen a pretty sunset). The group gather on a huge dancing plank along with many others as the music started up. (a/n OK IM not gonna bah any ones favorite band or singer so just inset your favorite dancing music or fad dance song hear. No one probably cares but currently my favorite dancing song is Milkshake by Kelis.OK back to the story.)

started dancing to the beat. They were hot sandy and their feet were stepped on about every few seconds but they still were having a good time. Yue turned out to be a very good dancer which earned him a few good winks from some girls but were blown away when Nakuru frenched him. They were dancing with anyone to anything when sundally. Their she is the demon girl right thear! They busted on the plank the music stopped everyone stopped what they were doing to look at the Sean.

was Veronica with some men behind her. OK mamma so what you are telling us is that this girl took some sort of key said some words and it turned it into a staff. Then she grew wings on her back and she changed the staff into a sword.YES It`s all true officer cried Veronica. Mamma said the officer can you show us this key turning to Sakura. Do you mean this one she said pulling out the key. I dot have a clue what she is talking about this key goes to my diary. It had the same design as the key but had a lock on the side. Sakura put the key in the dairy and unlocked it with a nice smirk on her face.BUT squealed Veronica its true she`s lying I know it.Veronica snatched the key away and tried to say the incantation but failed. Power of the key come fourth something like that. Mamma I think you need to see a doctor you really should get off from around this heat.

its the truth I swear Veronica yelled like a mainaic. When the coast was clear a girl yelled out yeah that girl has magic powers spooky she said while laughing. Tomoyo had recorded every moment of it. Well now that the crazies are gone said the DJ lets start this party up again. When the dancing and playing resumed the group looked at each other sitting at a round tabel. Sakura started giggling and that set the whole group off in hysterics. When they got them selves together they started dancing again. A few hours after more dancing and lots of God food and drink the DJ called out an annocement.

everybody this is the last dance before the party ends. The whole crowd awed and moaned in dissapproveal. Yeah I know I know he said but hey its a slow dance so if you got someone special bring em to the dance floor and take it away. Yukito dined feel like dancing he had eaten so much so they decided to make out instead. Sakura sweatdropped and whispered to Tomoyo they are going to end up sucking their insides out. Tomoyo giggled and said your mean but now its time to dance. Yue Eroil and Syaoran led their girls to the dance floor to start the dance.



yeah

would give up everythingI'd separate myself from youso much sufferingfinally found unvarnished truthwas all by myself for the longest timecold insidethe hurt from the heartache would not subsidefelt like dyingyou saved my life

God I found youwas lost without youwas lost)every wish and every dreambecame realityyou brought the sunlightmy whole lifeoverwhelmed with graduatedbaby I'm so thankful I found you

yeahyeah

will give you everything (everything)nothing in this world I wouldn't do (oh no)ensure your happinesscherish every part of youwithout you beside me I can't survivewanna trydon't wanna try)you keeping me warm each and every nightbe allright (be allright)I need you in my life

God I found youthanking you)was lost without youlost without you)every wish and every dreamwish, every dream)became realityyou brought the sunlight (brought the sunlight)my whole life (completed)overwhelmed with graditude (overwhelmed with graditude)baby I'm so thankful I found you)I'm so thankful I found you

I was so desolate before you came to meback (looking back)guess it shows that we were destinedshine over the rain to appreciategift of what we haveI'd go through it all over againbe able to feelwayway)

God I found youyeah)was lost without youwithout you baby)every wish and every dreamevery dream)became realityyou brought the sunlightthe light)my whole lifewhole life)overwhelmed with graditudebaby I'm so thankful I found youGod I found youwas lost without youoverwhelmed with graditudeoverwhelmed)baby I'm so thankful I foundoverwhelmed with graditudebaby I'm so thankful I foundfound you)

I like this song its pretty)


the song ended the couples broke apart looking into each other`s eyes. That song is so us whispered Nakuru in Yue `s ears. Yue nodded. Well people thetas it for this beach party everyone said the DJ. Hope you all had a great time but we gate run see ya! That was so much fun said Tomoyo. Sure was said Sakura hope they do it again soon. They met up with Touya and Yukito a few minuets later.

saw everyone start packing up putting things in the car and took it as a sign the beach was shutting down in a while. Well guys I Gus we better go too said Eroil. Yeah too bad said Yukito I had fun today. Plus I wont forget that Veronica incident for a very long time. They all laughed at that.
I want you to have this said Syaoran. The beach was closing down in 15 minuets so he had to hurry. Oh Syaoran thank you its wonderful exclaimed Sakura. Syaoran had given her a yin and yang madalan. Syaoran put it on her neck. But I dot have anything for you Sakura said very sadly. Your love is enough smiled Syaoran.

I know that you probably cant wear this because your fingers are so skinny but if you put a chain on it you can still wear it. It was a ruby red ring 2 sizes to big. Touya where did you get this? Remember I told you a long time ago my Mom gave me a ring 3 weeks before she passed away. Yeah wait a minuet I cant take this said Yukito. Yes you can retorted Touya. My Mom will always be with me in my heart so take it for me. Yukito nodded and sure enough it was too big but conveniently enough their was a piece of thin rope on the ground. This way I can remember the day we got to gather said Yukito.

I want you to have this said Tomoyo. Tomoyo held up a gold oval shaped locket. Eroil looked inside and saw a picture of them. This is the picture of when we went to the carnival last year said Eroil. Yup I remember we took it together I know its silly but I kept it with me all the time whispered Tomoyo. Its not silly at all whispered Eroil.

crap thought Yue I dot have anything for Nakuru. Nakuru saw the look on his face and said its OK Yue you dined have to get me anything. Yue looked sad for a moment then got an idea. He looked up and saw the stars were out. Yue looked around and spread out his wings. He flew faster than light into the sky and a minuet later came back down. Nakuru looked in his hand and saw a brightly shining star. I got this for you started Yue because you really are my shining star. Nakuru cried out and hugged Yue tightly.

today is a day that I think we will never forget said Sakura. We have been though so much together ups and downs but you know what I wouldn't trade one-second of it for anything in the world. They covered their ears when they heard a whistle blow and an officer saying OK everyone lets move it along time to go. Well, I guess thetas our cue to leave said Touya. IM reedy for sleep anyway said Yue. No, your reedy to make out with Nakuru again smirked Sakura. Yue and Nakuru blushed brightly you are supposed to be on MY side Sakura whined Yue. Too bad I changed forces said Sakura. Soon everyone pilled into the car and Touya drove off back to the house.


When they got back to the house they really wanted to watch a movie but they were all so tired out that 30 minuets into the movie everyone had fallen asleep on the couch floor or in a chair. It was going on 11 am when Sakura woke up. She giggled when she released that they still had on their beach wear. Everyone else woke up a few minuets later. Yue was surpassed to find out Nakuru snored but just a little. It was nothing compared to Kero. You know we should probably shower this sand off first and change clothes said Touya. Everyone looked at themselves at their very sandy selves and knew he was right. Girls go first yelled Sakura. I already call it so I get first dibs. Tomoyo and Nakuru said dam and snapped their fingers in defeat.Sakuta wondered why Kero or Spinal dident complain then she remembered all the sweets and junk foos and video gams she had left in her room.

should clean up all this sand its all over the floor because we tracked it in said Eroil. So they all got started cleaning the livingroom until it was free of sand and junk. Sakura got out of the bath and allowed Tomoyo in. Sakura lent Tomoyo and Nakuru some of her clothes. Sakura `s clothes were a bit tight on Nakuru but Yue dident seem to mind. Syaoran went back to his house then went back to Sakura `s house to bath and dressed because none of Touya `s clothes would ever fit him. They spent the rest of the week going out on dates running around and just having fun. When Mr. Kinomoto got back later that week he asked his daughter so what did you do all week? Well, dad said you might wanna grab some food this could take while.


Well, that was my first CCS fanfiction I hope you liked it as much as I like writing it I might do a sequel their weddings or something just leave a review and I ll do it.P.S. I really hope this dined suck ass.