Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Behind the Darkness ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Author's note: Well, I want to get a break from my other fic as I am tired of concentrating on only one idea when there are so many idea running around wildly in my head. This is only one of them. I have ideas for three crossovers and also, well, lots of others. Please r+r.

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS! I don't own anything! (But I did come up with the idea that darkness isn't evil by myself so don't say that I copied it.)

Behind the Darkness

Prologue

Darkness is evil.

It was something people thought up of long ago, when they had feared the darkness of the night.

It had been because of that thought that the creatures of the night had been banished from the human world. It had been that which had made them outcastes.

If not for that, the ancient harmony would still exist.

If not for that, the Echthroi, the nothingness, would never have come into the world.

If not for that, may happy stories wouldn't have turned into tragedies.

If not for that, the 'Chaos' we know now would have never been.

If not for that, we would still sang with the stars the peaceful melody that surrounded the world. We would still be able to hear the gentle wind blowing, telling us about the wonders and marvels around us. We would still dance with the birds and butterflies, smell the sweet scent of the plants, and enjoy our lives with the many creatures that are our family.

Darkness brings light. Light brings darkness. Neither can survive without each other.

Darkness need not be evil. The night creatures need not be bloodthirsty. They are just like every other living. They love and care for each other and the world they live in just like any other living thing. They have a life, a mind and feelings too. Alas, some did not realize that.

They try to destroy the darkness, banish it from the world. But they did not realize the simple truth. It is impossible to destroy the darkness totally.

When there is light, there will always be a little bit of shadow. The stronger the light, the clearer and darker the shadow is. And that shadow is the darkness.

People said that darkness is cruel, cold, unfeeling, and bloodthirsty. Yet, they did not realize that it was not the darkness they are describing, but their own mind.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering.

They feared the darkness, and it in turn turned into hatred. In the end, it is the dark creatures that must suffer, being confined in the cold, empty plain of the Dark World we know today.

'But if that's so, why do the creatures of the dark cause trouble and chaos?'

People had said that. But have they ever thought of how else they can survive when humans had stolen away their life sources?

One believe. Just one believe, can cause so much. Just that, itself, causes peace, harmony, happiness, equality and everything to be lost, leaving behind only fear, sorrow, pain, hatred and sufferings.

Here, now, I shall tell a story, the story of a girl of the dark, the most powerful of them all. And her name is Sakura.

Author's note: So, how is it? And I'm not going to make Sakura bad and evil. It will be contradicting what I said about darkness. Also, I want to take a break from baddy-baddy Sakuras.

Please r+r!