Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Blast to the Past ❯ The start ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N:- My very first going-back-in-time Fic....ENJOY!!

Disclaimer:- ::points at a reader:: Hey you come here! Yes that's right YOU.. wanna hear something new? i don't own CCS.. shocking news isn't it?

Sakura, Syaoran, Eriol, Tomoyo are all 18. They are in their last year of high school. They graduate within a week and there is a field trip before it to celebrate their graduation.

Chapter 1: The start.

"What did you put for question 9?" asked Sakura worriedly as she followed Tomoyo and Eriol out of the Math's class.

"Sakura, I thought we told you that we don't like to discuss examination questions after the paper." Eriol said, cleaning his glasses on his shirt.

Sakura frowned. " You know Math's isn't my strongest subject...."

"Sakura just forget it..." Eriol said replacing his glasses on his nose.

" Tomorrow we are going to Mystery mountain ! KAWAII ! " Tomoyo shouted in joy.

Sakura looked positively scared " D-Do you t-think there are g-ghosts there?"

Tomoyo and Eriol rolled their eyes.

"Come on Sakura it will be very fun. " Eriol said smiling.

The three walked out of the class and into the grounds. A crisp spring breeze was blowing. Eriol suddenly flung his bag to the ground and gave a huge leap into the air.

" WOOOH! " he shouted.

Several students turned round to stare at him. Takashi grinned at him and waved. Eriol waved back.

For Eriol, the last two weeks had been a living nightmare- one difficult paper after the other, he couldn't believe it was nearly over! He realized he had forgotten nearly everything he had studied for his first paper- Japanese.

His mind was a total blank where Japanese was concerned. It felt GREAT! Eriol whooped in joy.

Tomoyo flung her bag down too and joined Eriol in his war-dance of happiness.

Sakura despite her horrible exam couldn't help smiling. She watched happily as her two best friends leapt around each other singing at the tops of their voices, " NO MORE EXAMS! NO MORE EXAMS !"

"Come on, Sakura!" yelled Tomoyo as she grabbed her hands and pulled her into their ridiculous war-dance.

Sakura giggled feeling silly and out of breath as she was flung around by her best friends.

Out of the corner of her eye, she felt someone watching them.

Li.

Again.

She felt something heavy land inside her chest.

Even after these years, he never failed to make her feel uncomfortable and angry. His hatred for her becoming the clow mistress had not changed yet.

She wrenched her gaze away from his and put him out of her mind.

' Why had he been watching her the whole time, the creep? Weren't the attentions of Meilin enough to occupy his perverted intentions? '

Meilin had been after him like a dog in heat for years and had recently made it known to the whole school
that they were getting married after high school.

Syaoran caught Sakura's eye as her friends whirled her around in a ridiculous dance.

He noticed that she hadn't joined in straight away- it was started by that nerd Hiragizawa and hyper girl Tomoyo.

What was wrong with them? That idiotic geek is supposed to be the reincarnation of clow reed ?!? Maybe he reincarnated the stupidity in him ....

He watched as Kinomoto and her friends picked up their bags from the grass. They were laughing and talking but were too far away for him to hear what they were saying.

Syaoran envied them for their carefree happiness but he turned his envy into hatred. It was too painful to admit for what it really was. After next week, he would likely never see them again- Nerd, Hyper-girl and Kinomoto. The genki Card mistress.

Thanks to her he lost the respect of his mother and had failed to up hold the honor of the Li clan. But he was planning to fix all that by marrying Meiling Li. He knew Meilin had had a crush on him for years.

He had felt no love when he asked her to marry him. The only emotion coursing through him at the time was desperation to gain his mother's respect and to be a powerful Li-clan leader. So the wedding was scheduled for December in the year of their graduation from High school.

Seven months away.

What was it about Kinomoto that had repulsed and fascinated him for years? Anyway, why let them ruin his last week of school? He turned and walked off.

#-#-#-#-#-#

Next day at the Mystery mountain......

"KAWAII !!! " Tomoyo yelled in delight.

Sakura groaned " Tomoyo you have been saying that for god knows how long ! Will you give it a rest !"

"Awww Sakura-chan is angry !"

"AM NOT!"

"Wow, you're even lying too!"

"TOMOYO!"

"You're even screaming!"

"Uh!" Sakura sighed, there's no way to get through Tomoyo's thick head that she does not like to be teased.

"Hey guys what's up! " Eriol said running up to them.

"My temper that's what! " Sakura said frowning.

"WOAH! What's with the attitude Sakura? Well anyway's I saw Amber-boy (Syaoran) heading inside this cave up there.... wanna check it out?"

"YES! I think we can give him a little'ol graduation prank.. i heard him calling me a camera-freak in the bus.. so I say it's pay back time !" Tomoyo said with an evil grin.

"Guys maybe we should'nt ...."

"Nonsense Sakura that guy needs a good kick up the a--" Eriol couldn't finish for Tomoyo elbowed him.

"What Eriol is trying to say DECENTLY is that we need to teach Syaoran a lesson on manners.. so what do you say gurl ?? Are you in or not ??"

' well he did call Tomoyo by such a rude name and not not to mention he was watching me in hatred for days and even yesterday he stared at me..' Sakura thought

"Well alright I'm in ! "

"ALRIGHT ! " Tomoyo said in joy. Eriol was smiling thoughtfully.

'Hey what's the harm in a silly prank...' Sakura thought to herself.

But what Sakura doesn't realize is that the silly little prank is going to change her life forever.

A/N:-HEY! Well it's another story... but a very different one too... this the first time I'm writing a going-back-in-time fic.... But as for how she will go back in time.. well that you will find out in the next chapter....this ain't no ordinary fic.. there are gonna be Irish legends, fay-folks (fairies), cursed wishes, etc ....

so if u wanna know about the plots then i should update soon.. for that you guys should REVIEW !!