Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Bring me to life ❯ Bring me to life Read! ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I do not unfortunately , poses Cardcaptor or Beyblade

Disclaimer: I do not unfortunately, poses Cardcaptor or the song `Bring me to life'. Stop rubbing it in will ya!!

Bring me to life

How can you see into my eyes

like open doors.

Leading you down into my core

where I've become so numb.

Without a soul

my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold

until you find it there and lead it back home.

An eighteen years old girl woke up from her dreamless sleep. She had long auburn hair that went up to her waist and emerald eyes that had shown everyone that could ever lock on them the sadness she was hiding behind her cheery smile.

(Wake me up.

Wake me up inside.

I can't wake up.

Wake me up inside.

Save me.

Call my name and save me from the dark.

Wake me up.

Bid my blood to run.

I can't wake up.

Before I come undone.

Save me.

Save me from the nothing I've become.)

She sat up on her bed to think, she was finally eighteen but she couldn't celebrate properly, she had made her best friends promise not to give her any party, as well as she made her family promise. Everyone who really knew her, knew that sadness filled her soul and heart.

Now that I know what I'm without

you can't just leave me.

Breathe into me and make me real

Bring me to life.

` Have you forgotten me, I've you found someone else, I'm now just a mere memory.' She thought. She got up and quickly dressed herself in a strapless pink top, a jean jacket and jeans and went outside. She got to her car and started it up.

Bring me to life.

I've been living a lie

There's nothing inside.

Bring me to life.

She went where it all started, where she had first seen him. Every single fibre of her being wanted to be there for the final goodbye but little did she know that in the shadow, someone was following her.

Frozen inside without your touch,

without your love, darling.

Only you are the life among the dead.

She stop and she jump up the house where it had all started, she felt satisfied as she felt the gentle breeze of the morning caressing her face with delicateness as if she was made of porcelain. She looked at everything before her and then closed her eyes.

All of this sight

I can't believe I couldn't see

Kept in the dark

but you were there in front of me

The boy who had been following her had messy chocolate hair and deep amber eyes. He was eighteen as well and suddenly kneeled in front of her waiting for her to open her eyes. Waiting for the right moment to give her, her birthday present.

I've been sleeping a 1000 years it seems.

I've got to open my eyes to everything

She finally opened her eyes, but she did it very slowly and what she saw shocked. It was an eight years older Syaoran that she had been waiting for kneeling in front of her. Emerald met amber, Syaoran smiled at her and gave her her birthday present:

" Kinomoto Sakura, would you make me the happiest man on earth and marry?"

Without a thought

Without a voice

Without a soul

" Syaoran, of course I do!"

He took her into a deep kiss and finally, her heart was filled with true happiness, her soul was, too, filled with this magical happiness. Finally he had come back to bring her to life.

Bring me to life.

I've been living a lie

There's nothing inside.

Bring me to life.

*******************************************

Starsakura: What do you think, I hope you like it!