Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Card Captors in Hogwarts ❯ The Letter ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Please note that I have never written a story in my life and I don't own HP OR CC !

Sakura sighed as the doorbell rang, she was glad to get away from Kero's rambling as she cooked launch. She walked over to the door and peeked out the window and saw the mailman.

She opened the door and asked "Hello can I help you?"

The mailman looked and answered " A package for Ms. Sakura Kinomoto."

"That's me…"

"Please sign here.."

Sakura scribbled her name on the sheet he gave her, the man handed her a the package and walk away. It was from Tomoyo. As she turned she heard a fluttering sound near the door and a letter flew inside her mailbox door and fell on the floor. Sakura grabbed the letter thinking the mailman forgot it and walked into the kitchen forgetting the letter and opened the box Tomoyo sent in haste while Kero watched with a questioning face.

"Whats that ?" Kero asked while stuffing his face with some pancakes.

"Tomoyo sent me something."

Sakura finally took of the last piece of tape for 4 months she has been going crazy. He father accepted a job out in London because the pay was better and he wanted to see the world a bit, Sakura was not so excited when she found out her father practically had to trick her into getting on the plane.

Sakura grinned as she pulled Japanese snacks out the box (which Kero attacked), a few pictures, and a new costume it was a beautiful black rode inside it was in lined with a bright red, as she pulled it a letter dropped out.

Dear Sakura ,

Thank you for such wonderful things from London. I loved the odd chocolate you sent, I have never tasted something like that (send more ! I am addicted now). Shyaron and Eriol ate most of it (we fought over the last box). I just sent Kero a few snacks I thought they might not have out there and you a cute cape. I just wanted to say we miss you very much and look forward to coming to visit next summer! School just start here so I guess yours starts in a week or two. Uh oh …. Eriol just fell out of the tree I better help him.

Love ya,

Tomoyo

P.S. Send tons of the chocolate ::yum::

Sakura smiled sadly, she missed them so much….

Kero interrupted her thought as he waved an envelope in front of her face.

"Whats this?"

"I dunno the mailman forgot …. What funky hand righting …." Sakura took the letter from Kero. The envelope was an old yellow texture, she flipped it to the back and a seal made out of red candle waxed was stamped on it it said Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She thought it was a joke and she opened it.

The letter read:

Dear Sakura Kinomoto,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. Students shall be required to report to the Chamber of Reception upon arrival, the date for which shall be duly advised. Please ensure that the utmost attention be made to the list attached herewith. We very much look forward to receiving you as part of the new generation of Hogwart's heritage.

Professor Dumbledore

She looked at the attached note-

First year students will require:

Three sets of plain work robes

One plain pointed hat for day wear

One pair of dragon-hide gloves

And the following set of books:

1.'The Standard Book of spells' by Miranda Goshawk

2. `A Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi" by Phyllida Spore

3. `A History of Magic" by Bathilda Bagshot

4. `Magical Theory' by Adalbert Waffling

5.`A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration' by Emeric Switch

6.`Magical Drafts and Potions' by Arsenius Jigger

7.`Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them' by Newt Scamander

8.'The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection' by Trimble

All student must be equipped with:

One Wand

One standard size 2 pewter cauldron

One dress cape and robe.

And may bring, if they desire, either an owl, a cat, or a toad.

Lucinda Thomsonicle-Pocus

Chief Attendant Of Witchcraft provision

Sakura laughed and turned to Kero.

"Nice joke… how did you do the handwriting?"

"Sorry Sakura but this is no joke. Clow Reed enlisted you the day you were born there is no way you can get out of this one. He visited me last night and told me this was going to happen but I didn't know it was going to be so soon. He wants you to go to master not only the cards magical power but the one you have inside yourself. Your father Clow Reed was the most powerful wizard 300 years ago and as his daughter you have to attend."

Sakura just smiled, jumped up and stared to dance on the table like a crazy person.

"Sakura ?!?!!?!? You ok ? ::sweat drop::"

"I don't have to go to regular boring school I get to practice magic ! YES ! YES !"

Touya and her father walked into the kitchen and they watched Sakura dance around like a manic.

"Hey squirt what you dancing about?" Touya asked laughing.

She grinned and shoved a letter into her fathers hand.

"Can I go ? Please ?!?!?!!?"

Her father read the letter aloud and Touya said he was going.

"I think Sakura can go on her own if she likes … I don't think you can anyways. Hey ! Look on the back it says that you will meet Hermione Granger and she will be your tour guide for awhile and she supposedly lives down the street."

Just as he said that the door bell rang and Sakura went to answer it. When she opened the door a short blonde girl with a little bit puffy hair stood there.

"Hi…" she said "er… are you Sakura Kinomoto."

"Why yes…"

"Well pleased to meet you I am Hermione Granger."