Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ CCS: TomoyoEriol ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author's note: Hello minna! This is the first fic I have ever written in CCS… Well not exactly the first… I have tried creating in the past but… well it turned out to… you know… so anyway… Please let me hear from you! Oh and no flames please! or else… hehehe… Just kidding (^. ^o)! So anyway… please write the things I should improve…. Okay! That's all I have to say….
 
Disclaimer: I have never, ever owned Card Captor Sakura… CLAMP does… (I wish they will be my sensei! ^^ hahaha…)
 
 
 
Title: What Is This Stupid Feeling?
 
Genre: Romance/ Comedy
 
Chapter 1
 
 
Finally! Syaoran has proposed to Sakura… And they will live happily ever after….
 
(The end… Just kidding…)
 
I'm the bridesmaid of my best friend's wedding…
 
aww… I'm the only left single in the group… Chiharu is now the Yamazaki Chiharu… And Rika has a boyfriend now… oh yeah… When we were in grade 4 she had a gigantic crush on our sensei! (And I mean really gigantic! She even gave him a teddy bear!) Well… that's okay… but… no. she didn't end up with him… Rika has ended up with someone named Kyle… her classmate in high school till college… well not YET ended up but I think he's planning to take that ring out of his pocket already… Oh… hurray! I'm not the only left (a.k.a. single)… I think (and hope!)… Well Naoko is working abroad now as a novelist… and we haven't heard from her since…
 
Well I don't think I should think about guys now, right?
 
I have to work hard first…
 
Oh and by the way have I introduced myself already? No? Okay…I am Daidouji Tomoyo… Yup! Daughter of Daidouji Sonomi, who owns that toy company… well mom, said that I can take over her business… but I have to work hard first! So I can know more things about business and be ready! Well... according to mom.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Morning *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
7: 00 a.m.
 
 
Riiing!!!
 
Stupid alarm clock!
 
I pushed the button and sat up from my bed. I yawned involuntarily. I stood up from bed and stretched and saw it is still 7:00 so I lied down again. Why do I even have to wake up early today? It's summer and it's Sat— wait… on the alarm clock it is 03- 17! And on March 17…I have a meeting on 7:30!
 
I quickly ran to the bathroom and took a shower. Then I brushed my teeth (I wanted to add that I did that VERY QUICKLY!) I quickly tied my hair and ran downstairs. One maid came to me. “Ma'am would you like breakfast now?”
 
“No thanks…” I smiled, “I'll be late! Thanks anyway…” And I ran again… to my car. Thank God Sam's in the car. (She's my driver/ friend… And she drives really good. I mean REALLY GOOD!)
 
“Yes Ms. Daidouji?” She sweetly asked.
 
“Quit the Ms. Daidouji. Tomoyo, okay? Oh and meeting!!! Please hurry!”
 
“Oh right…” She chuckled. The car roared to life and she said (more like a warning to me…), “hold on!”
 
Then the car ran… 800 kph! I think… but she said it's 250. 250?! That's fast!!! I think I'm gonna puke!
 
Well… At least I wasn't late for the meeting. I arrived there 7:28! TWO MINUTES before the meeting!!!
 
>>> After Meeting <<<
 
 
“Thanks Sam!” I cheerfully said.
 
“No prob! Tomoyo- senpai!” She smirked and emphasized the italic words.
 
She always does that! I met her when we were still kids. She is two years older than me. She's the daughter of the one who baby- sitted me when I was very young. Sam's mother is very nice. She's like my mother. She took care of me… let me play with Sam… while mom was gone with work on her hands. I hardly see mom… especially when I was young… but I can't see any difference now and then…
 
“Mou…” I pouted, “I just told you… I hate it when you call me that. You're like my sister and you'd call me senpai?! Who in the world would do that? And you are two years older than me!”
 
She chuckled. “Okay, okay… I'll call you Tomoyo- san… that okay?” she asked, not really taking her eyes off the road.
 
I shook my head “nope! I want Tomoyo- chan!”
 
“No… I'll call you with san! Or… if you don't want to I'll call you senpai” she remarked (she emphasized the word `senpai') as she grinned.
 
“fine…”
 
She smiled devilishly. It's freaky! FREAKY! (-_-;)
 
“okay… here we are!” she said as we parked in front of my house. I didn't even notice we're here!
 
I went inside the house and sat on the sofa in the living room. It's already 3:00 and I haven't eaten breakfast and lunch! So I went to the kitchen and looked inside the fridge. I saw the leftovers from last night I took it out and heated it in the microwave. After heating I ate it. (Not the microwave! The food) after eating, I washed my plate. While I was washing the door opened and Sarah, the maid a while ago, came inside. When she saw me she was a bit shocked. Do I look like a criminal?
 
“Miss Daidouji!” she stammered “I'll do it for you…” she walked nearer to me but I shook my head.
 
“Iie… I want to do it…” I said and smiled at her.
 
“But…”
 
“It's okay… go and rest now…” I said.
 
“b- but..”
 
“It's not a request! It's an order… now, go and rest.” I said sternly, but with a smile.
 
“If you insist…”
 
“thanks…” I smiled at her.
 
I finished washing the plate. And now, I'm bored! What to do? How about going shopping…
 
I walked to the phone and dialed some numbers.
 
“uhm… hello?” A familiar voice asked through the phone.
 
“Syaoran- kun! I want to talk with Sakura…”
 
“Daidouji- san?”
 
I was about to speak but I heard Syaoran calling Sakura at the other side of the phone (with VERY sweet talks and voices…)
 
“hello?” another familiar voice asked.
 
“Sakura- chan… am I disturbing something with the two of you?” I asked and smirked.
 
“w- what do you mean?”
 
“Are you two on the be-”
 
“TOMOYO!” Sakura shrieked.
 
I let out chuckle. “I'm just kidding!”
 
“you're getting perverted…” Sakura whispered “We're not even married yet… but I really want to… Hoeeee! What am I saying?!”
 
“beats me!” I laughed. “So you're having dirty thoughts, eh?”
 
“No I'm not! Did you call to tease me?”
 
I laughed. “not exactly. I was just about to ask you if you wanted to go to the mall…”
 
“Hmm…. Okay…”
 
“Thanks… Oh and I'll pick you up. Okay?”
 
“Sure…”
 
“See you later…”
 
“Okay….”
 
I hanged up the phone and changed my clothes in my room. Then I drove to Sakura's place. (I just got my license…)
 
I rang the doorbell. The door opened after a few more knocks on the door. And guess who greeted. If you answered Sakura, then you're…. wrong. It's her fiancée that greeted me.
 
“Daidouji -san…” he started but I cut him off.
 
“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.” I shook my head. “Do I really have to say this to all my FRIENDS?!”
 
“huh?” he looked at me curiously.
 
“Call me Tomoyo- chan… okay?” I looked at him furiously “NOT DAIDOUJI!!! OR SENPAI OR SAN OR—”
 
“okay, okay!!!” he said (as sweat drop formed on his head.)
 
“hmm… any problems?”
 
We looked at the girl who just talked.
 
“Sakura- chan!” I greeted happily.
 
“Hi Tomoyo- chan!”
 
“See?! She calls me Tomoyo!” I looked at Syaoran.
 
“What do you mean?” Sakura asked.
 
“It's because everyone calls me-”
 
“Daidouji, San, or Senpai… am I right?” Syaoran finished for me.
 
“YES! INCLUDING YOU!” I said.
 
“Okay… so you don't want to go anymore?” Sakura asked “I mean you two look like you're having fun fighting…”
 
“No… let's go now!” I pulled Sakura out the door.
 
OOOOoooo Mall ooooOOOO
 
 
 

”Wow! I can't believe I have bought so much already!!!” I said looking at the bags on my hands.
 
“Really! And you even bought some for me! Thanks!” Sakura thanked.
 
“No prob…” I said.
 
What's that? Wow! Nice dress!!!
 
“Let's go there!” I pulled Sakura…
 
“uhm… excuse me…” a voice asked.
 
“huh?” I looked at the direction where the voice came from.
 
I saw a man… I would say he's in the same age as mine. He has dark blue hair eyeglasses, and I looked at my hand which he is pointing at.
 
“Gack!” I pulled my hand away from him. “Why were you holding me?!”
 
“uhm… shouldn't I be the one asking?” he asked me, while he smiled.
 
Gosh… That smile's so cute!!! (^^;)
 
“Why me?” I asked him back.
 
“uhm because you suddenly held my hand and told me, `Let's go there!'… Then you pulled me to a fashion shop… which is for ladies”
 
I blushed in embarrassment.
 
“Whoops… So sorry…” I scratched the back of my neck.
 
I saw Sakura outside the shop, laughing her head off.
 
“uhm… bye!” I rushed outside the shop.
 
“You… hahaha… m- mistake me for… hahahaha for a man!!!” Sakura laughed.
 
“hahaha very funny…” I got to get out of here!!!”
 
“Why rush?” She said as she laughed.
 
“Because I did a very embarrassing thing!” I said quickly “Now let's— oh no! Here he comes!!!” I saw the boy come nearer to me. I hid behind Sakura. Sakura looked at me.
 
“Uhm... miss… you dropped these…” he told me.
 
He handed me my bags which I accidentally fell inside the shop.
 
“oh… thanks…” I stammered. I could feel my cheeks are burning.
 
“uhm… may I know your name?” he asked me…
 
“uhm… I… uh… I…”
 
“Her name's Daidouji Tomoyo…. And you are?” Sakura continued for me.
 
“I am…” he started.
 
 
 
 
Cliff hanger! :D
 
 
 
 
 
Author's note: (laughs evilly) is that okay? Hope you like it! Please tell me what you think okay? In short: please review!!! I hope you all like this!!! Please tell me what to improve….Mwuah!
 
Okay… I ran out of words… -_-; Oh! One more thing….
 
Final words: PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!
 
 
Add this…Buh- bye! (^.^ ) (o^ .^) (^. ^o) (=^.^=) (^-^)