Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Confession under the moonlight ❯ Confession under the monlight READ ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Confession under the moonlight

Starsakura: Here's another one of my stories.

Disclaimer: I don't own Cardcaptor Sakura.

Confession under the moonlight, Eriol and Tomoyo

Eriol was nervous, he never thought of how his cute little descendant felt every time he was about to tell Sakura the feeling he had for her. Fear of rejection. The great reincarnation of Clow Reed never thought it was that hard yet he was still going to do it, may he be rejected or not.

Eriol arrived at Tomoyo's huge mansion, he went inside. Time for action.

"Eriol, what are you doing here!" said the melodious voice of Tomoyo Daidouji.

"Lets go outside, I want to show you something my dear."

Outside, Eriol led Tomoyo to the shrine and then, there was a pond. The moonlight was reflecting itself into it.

"Wow, its beautiful Eriol. But why did you bring me here."

Eriol, the almighty reincarnation of Clow Reed, one of the most powerful sorcerers of the universe, was uncomfortable. He looked at the pond and smiled, he then looked at Tomoyo, took a deep breath and…

"Tomoyo Daidouji, I've loved you since the first day I laid my eyes on you. Will you marry me?"

Tomoyo was sure shocked; she looked at Eriol with wide eyes and smiled back.

"Of course I will, I, too, I've always loved you."

Under the moonlight, the two shared a deep passionate kiss, the first but not the last.

Story told by Syaoran Li and Sakura Kinomoto.

Confession under the moonlight, Syaoran and Sakura

Syaoran was, yet again nervous. Yet again he was going to try to confess to Sakura. Each time he tried he was always stopped or interrupted by his not-so-cute ancestor. This time is the good one. Fear of rejection. This was the feeling that the Chinese warrior had; he couldn't stop worrying about how Sakura would take his confession of love to her.

Syaoran arrived at Sakura's contented house. He went inside. Time for action.

"GAKI!!! What are you doing here!?!?" The not-so-melodious voice of Touya Kinomoto said

"TOUYA!!!! This is not a way to say hello to Syaoran and he is not a Gaki!!" The melodious voice of Sakura Kinomoto said as she stomped on her brother's foot.

"Is there something wrong Syaoran?"

"No, I was just wondering if you'd like to take a walk with me, I want to show you something."

Outside, Syaoran led Sakura to the shrine and then to the pond where the moonlight was reflecting itself.

"Wow, it's beautiful but why did you bring me here Syao-kun"

Syaoran hearing the one he loved calling him by the pet name she created for him gave him the courage, he smiled, looked at her, took a deep breath and…

"Sakura, I loved you since I first saw you. But you see at first I didn't understand what it was so I thought that you had put a spell on me. And then there was the thing with me lea…"

He was cut short by Sakura's lips onto his, he returned Sakura's kiss.

"You were saying?"

"Will you marry me Ying Fa?"

Sakura looked at Syaoran with one of her innocent smile.

"Of course I will, you know I will."

Under the moonlight, two teenagers were sharing a deep passionate kiss, the second but not the last.

Story told by Eriol Hiiragizawa and Tomoyo Daidouji.

P.S.Tomoyo Daidouji has taped the whole of Sakura and Syaoran's confession *wink* *wink*

*****

Starsakura: How was that?

Syaoran: For once, good.

Eriol: The reincarnation of Clow Reed is never nervous

Behind was a Tomoyo in a bikini, Eriol faints

Starsakura: Review!!