Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Confrontation of Love ❯ Whats Painful can Change the Future ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love of Confrontation

Chapter 1: What's painful can change the future...

Meilin: 14/16

???: 17

<A/N: The ??? stands for the special person appearing for this story... I'm trying hard and this will probably only appear one chapter at a time... sorry. This story is dedicated to everyone who reviewed my artwork, especially Crystal-Misty as she was quite attached to my Poke-fic ( I hope your okay with this Crystal-Misty, if not please tell me!). I know that it isn't Pokemon but give it a chance!>

____________________________________________________________ _________________

Fourteen year old Meilin slammed down the phone, looking at it in pure hatred. She had just had a call from Syaoron, who sounded like he had just had the best time of his life.

" Stupid... Stupid Syaoron!" She muttered to herself. The Li clan older sisters were near the door to Meilins living quarters and had heard her head-splitting shrieks about the conversation.

They moved closer to the door to shield themselves, getting the idea that vases and picture frames were going to be thrown out the door. Yet, they were still hearing uncontrolable muttering. They were standing their, holding their hands over their mouths. Meilin had never spoke nothing as evil as she was now!

The next thing they heard was even more of a shock. There were heart-wrenching sobs coming from the room from which they were hiding from. As much as they weren't attached to the girl they couldn't help but put their heart out to her. No one deserved to have their heart broken. Especially over the phone! How cowardly would that be?!

The girls stood there waiting for her to respond in her normal way, but she just abruptly got up from her seat and left for her room. She made no acknowledgement towards the four girls whom were waiting for her yells to run through the Li Clan mansion. She looked ahead of her determindly and left the quarters without a word of their intrusion.

As they watched her face they saw no light that formally shown in the bright red blood colored sapphires that were her eyes.

* Phone call from Syaoron *

" Hello, this is Li Meilin of the Li Clan residence. How may I assist you in any way?" Meilin spoke monotonously into the phone. She was used to saying those exact words everytime she got a call and they were practicly second nature now.

" Hello Meilin-san, this is Syaoron-kun... How are you doing?" He asked in what seemed like a strained voice.

Meilin didn't notice his tone and brightened her features into a pure-hearted smile.

" I'm fine, now that you called me! Is everything okay? What is the reason for this conversation. Did something happen?"

Syaoron didn't answer at first. It was as though he was trying to find the best way to say what he had to say. When he did answer, he was stuttering very strongly.

" Well Meilin, I-I just hope t-that you can s-stomach this. Sit down, o-okay?" Syaoron waited for her to take a seat. Just from her silence, he knew she was tense from not knowing what to expect.

" Meilin, I don't know how to explain this...."

Meilin waited for him to continue, but met only silence. So she tried to urge him on.

" Syaoron-kun, what is it? You can tell me... I can take anything. You know that, don't you?"

Syaoron sighed. He knew she would say that. She always tried to be strong, especially for him. But once she knew what he had to say, he bet to himself that her facade would crumble in an instant.

" Meilin, I want you to know.... I'mgoingoutwithsakura!Ilovehersodon'tgetinourway!!!" He said this in such a rush that Meilin couldn't understand all of it, but she caught enough to get what he was saying.

" Y-you mean,... You and me... Aren't betrothed... anymore...?" He didn't answer, so she took that for a yes. That's when the insults started appearing. They rolled off her lips, probably from the many times she had used them on Kinomoto Sakura...

" HOW COULD YOU? YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE! WHAT A SLUT SHE IS?! SHE PROBABLY SEDUCED YOU, IS THAT IT?! YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, SYAORON? I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! I BUILT MYSELF UP TO BE A BRICK WALL TO OTHERS, AND GAVE YOU MY HEART.... I DON'T GET IT?! WHY... WHY?!"

She slammed the reciever down, not bothering to wait for an answer... She had lost him, she knew that before from the way he looked at Kinomoto, but this was to soon... How could he do that without even consulting her first? She then did something that she hadn't done for years... She broke down into partially silent tears. She didn't wail out loud, she wasn't that nieve. She felt totally broken. Syaoron had been all she had left, now he was gone too...

What could she do? She had never held anyone as close to her heart as him... Now he was gone, and with no-good Kinomoto Sakura...

_______________________*************************************** ******______________________

A tall ebony haired girl stared at the school she had been attending for two years. Nothing had chenged, just like she had hoped. She walked into the building, upto her locker. As she stood there, her closest friend, one she had sought comfort in, approached her to open her locker beside the other girls.

" Hey, Meilin-san, how are you? Everything okay at home?" She smiled lightly as she said this, hoping to keep Meilin off of the subject of her long lost love. But her attempt was to no avail, as Meilin felt hot passionate tears coming to her eyes...

" S-Syaoron sent a le-letter... He-he asked Kinomoto to marry him... They-they get married i-in June of next year... I-I'm invited... I don't know what to do..."

They were joined by her other close-but not close enough-friends... Now she had three special people that she could confide in. But no matter how much they tried, they only healed the outer pain.. She had internal injuries, none of which her friends could help with.

Her friends were very kind and each had something to say that would cause a cover up laugh. They're names were Yomati Aoyama, Seiki Omata, and Anzu Keichi.

The bell rung breaking up the extremely strong group as Meilin went to Biology, Seiki went to Algebra 1 with Anzu, and Yomati went to Japanese Language which she had decided to take for the term.

As they seperated, Meilin felt the same turmoil as everyday... When they left, it felt just like Syaoron was calling all over again. Nothing felt so painful as being alone. Even for a day at school it was too long.

She walked into the classroom as her eyes turned a stone cold scraped jewel, which had appeared to everyone since the day her soulmate left her. She wouldn't get close to anyone, except her special friends. They had grown very close, but she was still keeping so many secrets. The late bell rung as a few students ran in, trying to avoid detention.

The teacher walked in, Ms. Yomaki. She was a nice smily teacher. To smily if you want the truth. Meilin couldn't stand her for some reason. How could someone smile so much when there was such a large amount of pain in the outer world?

She was broken out of her thoughts as the door opened to reveal an elder Mr. Sonaki-sensei and a boy of their age. The teacher conversed for a bit with the elder and nodded a few times. She stepped up to the front of the room, her hand on the built up shoulder of the boy. The other sensei walked out of the room so that they could continue the lesson.

" First, I must say, I'm happy to see you all today... You're lessons are planned out in the origonal order... Thirdly, we have a new student... Everyone, I'd like you to meet Hayaki Suiko... He is new to this school, so I'm assigning him a partner to help him through the day... Meilin?"

Meilins head shot up as she paid attention for the first time that morning. She had felt nothing as the boy walked in. This was a usual emotion of-well, nothingness- for Meilin. She got up from her seat and bowed in apology to her teacher.

" Um-gomen Ms. Yomaki-sensei... I am having a hard time today... Could you repeat what you said?"

Her teacher nodded and smiled.

" Meilin-san, there is no need to apologize. I have had those times, I think everyone has..."

Everybody murmered an agreement, mostly because nobody would refuse the word of Li Meiling Rae (of course it's Meilin for short.). She was known as the strongest in the school, beating up a horny guy twice everyday. She had grown into a beautiful woman. Long ebony hair which she usually wore in a bun or loose ponytail in the back of her head. Her form, to, had changed. She had hips of a perfect shape as did the rest of her body.

The sensei continued, " I would like you to show Mr. Suiko-kun around the school today, please?"

One thing about her teacher she did like... She always understood, she gave second chances after a mistake. But even though, right then Meilin wasn't thrilled at the idea, she smiled and bowed her head in respect.

" I would be honored, Ms. Yomaki-sensei... Thank you for the trust you have put into me."

The teacher followed suit and bowed to Meilin-san in thanks.

The new student took one look at Meilin and his mouth dropped open in what looked like a mix of horror and luck.

It's her, he thought, I can't believe I have to judge her...!

____________________________________________________________ _________________

What did Suiko mean by 'judge'? What kind of adventorous excitment will come about next? If you want more, review the first chapter! I'm telling you now, I work hard on my fics/poety and a lot is put on the internet. I'm not pleased with the few amounts of reviews I got! It's up to you if you want more written! I told you one chapter at a time...