Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Couple Dates ❯ School Sakura ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N.: Last oneshot of this series, but there's one that I still have to add, though it's a parallel of some sort and is not chronologically linked with these oneshots. More details at the bottom; for now, enjoy the last story! ^_^
 
SHOT 4: SCHOOL SAKURA [LAST]
 
Tomoeda Junjyo Middle School.
 
Monday.
 
7: 30am.
 
All of the girls outside the building, and some of the ones inside, were screaming. The boys were trying not to pay attention, but it's not easy to ignore so much noise. The reason they were shouting so much had just come through the school gates.
 
The most sough-out boy of the school, the most athletic girl and the prettiest - and richest - girl had, all three, arrived together, as usual.
 
Syaoran, Sakura and Tomoyo.
 
The day Syaoran came back from Hong Kong, and had been introduced to the class (and, later, to the school), most of the girls had tried to hit on him, which caused a lot of problems with the boys too.
 
Of course, Syaoran had been raised strengthening his senses and fighting, so never was he unprepared to face what the boys had in store for him. Eventually, his good ways, strong abilities (especially in sports) and polite manners brushed off all their anger to create a strong sense of respect from everyone.
 
When it was announced that he and Sakura were an item, shortly after his arrival, most of the girls had, initially, been not only disappointed, but also flared with anger towards the lucky girl. However, that had also brushed off once they came to the realization, with a little help from Tomoyo, that the two formed a rather cute couple…
 
Tomyo had always been admired for her good looks, her great marks, her kind personality, her richness… and, most especially, for her unyielding friendship towards Sakura.
 
Once all the commotion had eventually settled, every school day turned out to be the same thing: whenever the three passed by, there was always endless screaming, mostly directed at Syaoran.
 
The teachers had long since given up trying to make their female students become quiet; at least these girls behaved during classes, so the educators just let them keep yelling. It didn't seem to affect the objects of these shouts, anyway.
 
That day, however, was a special day. It was actually a National holiday, so, theoretically, there was supposed to be no one in the building, but Tomoyo had asked for and received permission to film some shots at the school property, mostly about Syaoran and Sakura.
 
Though that was done only a day and a half before the actual holiday, word had spread out pretty quickly and almost all of the students had appeared to watch... especially the female student body.
 
The first to walk in was the chestnut-haired couple, followed closely by the beautiful camera girl, and, finally, always behind their kind boss, came the entire crew of Tomoyo's bodyguards, one of which was driving a truck that probably housed everything she would need.
 
Syaoran and Sakura sighed. They always got dragged into their best friend's weird ideas, but at least it made her happy.
 
Settling the equipment under the watchful stares of practically a whole school, everyone got ready. The couple was ushered through the truck's back doors various times, always coming out with different matching school uniforms designed by Tomoyo. Said girl would direct them to some point inside or outside the school and tell them which pose to make or which scene to act, depending if it was a photograph camera or a filming one.
 
The last time, however, was definitely the one everyone shouted most. The moment Sakura and Syaoran came out of the truck, high-pitched voices were heard everywhere. The uniforms they wore were a mixture of gray, very light pink and a wine-like color, plain in some points and, in others, mixed in stripes.
 
Tomoyo guided them to the little park inside the school ground where sakura trees blossomed in spring beauty. There, the two were requested to act. At first, just laughing in delight and picking some of the flowers on the floor, then turning to the camera and smiling.
 
The climax of the situation came when Sakura slipped a bit and was firmly saved from falling headfirst on the ground by one of Syaoran's strong arms on her waist. Their faces close, their whispers were heard by the ones not so far from the filming spot.
 
“Are you OK?” A strong, but worried voice asked.
 
“Yes, thanks to you, Syaoran. Thank you,” her gentle voice replied.
 
They smiled at each other, faces still close…
 
Loud screams brought them back to reality. No one could hear a thing anymore
 
Getting up, both looked at Tomoyo and she nodded in recognition. Of course, when the trio realized they wouldn't be alone in the school, it became obvious that once the shooting was done, the girls would most likely run and surround them. Not being a fan of crowds, Syaoran promptly stated they should do something about it… And they were just about to do it.
 
To wrap up the filming, Sakura, some cherry blossoms in her hands, and some in Syaoran's too, turned around to wave goodbye at the camera with a smile as the Chinese boy covered his eyes from the sudden midday light.
 
And they disappeared.
 
The female students searched for hours, but the couple had simply vanished from their eager eyes… like magic.
 
Eventually they gave up and headed home around 2pm, not noticing that Tomoyo was silently giggling all the time. They could have used magic, Sakura or Syaoran, as absurd as that would seem to others, but the longhaired girl knew that wasn't the case. If it had been magic, she would know.
 
To her, it was obvious that Syaoran had simply used his physical abilities and jumped to the tree with Sakura in his arms. He had always had the habit of climbing them and staying there for a long time, thinking, planning, sleeping, or just observing. Ever since the two finally started dating, that was where they were most likely to be, hugging on a branch, hidden by foliage.
 
The kinds they used varied, rarely ever using the same type of tree twice in a row.
 
One thing, though, was certain: sakura trees were their favorite… especially when it was blooming so much.
 
END of SHOT 4: SCHOOL SAKURA [LAST]
 
A.N.: OK, this brings us to the end of the short oneshot series. However, there's still one missing: Syaoran x Meirin. I didn't put it here for two reasons: 1) this series regards the manga timeline, where there is no Meirin, and 2) there wasn't a pic of just her and Syaoran with the other couple pics used as basis for these oneshots (or any manga pic with just the two of them for that matter ¬¬).
 
That brings me to the following conclusion: I will be adding the Syaoran x Meirin oneshot separately on the update after this one, and it's entitled as Beach Sand. It's also my new starting point on CCS: I'll be writing mostly Syaoran x Meirin fics for this fandom, if I get to write any more. So far, the two exceptions are yaoi storylines.
 
Thanks for bearing with me up to this point! Mistakes, incoherencies, comments, criticisms and whatever, leave them in a review, please, `cause that's what they're for! ^_~
 
I'm now signing out,
KaiLi Syaoran-Lover