Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Eyes ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~**~ Hey you guys!! Stacey and Acacia were really bored, so here's the second chapter! ~.^ This chapter should begin to wrap things up and should give you some very interesting clues...well, enjoy!! R & R!! Ja Ne!!!!!~**~

Dangerous Eyes

Chapter Two:

Next day at school!!

(That annoying bell sounds... ya know... the one that starts to school day in all animes! GRRRR!!) Sakura was already seated peacefully at her desk when Syaoran walked into the classroom. He spyed his girl friend and walked quickly towards his desk. Stopping just before his desk and infront of hers, he sat on her lap. She screamed as she tryed to pry herself away from him.
"Gah! Syao-chan! You're heavy!" she complained, trying to push him away.
Syaoran smiled gleefully as Tomoyo and Eriol entered the classroom together, with their huge sunglasses on. Syaoran grinned.
"Hey! Who called the American secret service??? I didn't do anything! I swear!"
Both Tomoyo and Eriol glared at him as they found their seats near the couple.
"Syao-chan! Leave them alone and get off me! Class is going to start soon... you'll get scolded by Ryu-sensei."
Syaoran reluctantly got up and went to his seat just as the teacher entered the room. He glared at Tomoyo and Eriol, trying hard not to laugh out-loud. Sakura stomped on his foot, causing him to jump up in the air as everyone began laughing at him.
"Li-san? Would you like to share something with the class? Or would you rather go stand out in the hallway? I'm beginning to think you like holding the water buckets too much." Ryu-sensei said. Syaoran stood standing and bowed slightly.
"Iie sensei."
"Good. Now sit down." Ryu-sensei turned around to face the board.
Syaoran took his seat as he sighed anime style. Tomoyo and Eriol laughed silently to themselves as Sakura tried to hold her laugh in. He glared at the wall when he suddenly had an urge to say something about the sunglasses that Tomoyo and Eriol were wearing.
"So... I heard the American secret service is hiding aliens... Where do you guys keep them? (in pine valley!!!! Lol, inside joke) Are there aliens in Japan too?" Tomoyo and Eriol just ignored him.

At lunch. . .

(Syaoran is sitting in his tree, Sakura is sitting underneath him as Tomoyo and Eriol walk up with their huge sunglasses still on)
"So, do any of these aliens come to the High school? I mean, like disguised as humans and what not?" Syaoran said as he laughed to himself.
"The only alien here is you Syao-chan." Sakura commented, rolling her eyes.
Tomoyo and Eriol sat down next to Sakura, taking out their lunch. Syaoran glared at them as he smiled to himself as he jumped down from the tree and walked quickly up to Eriol and Tomoyo.
"So that's why you're always video taping things Tomoyo-san! You're observing us here and you're going to go back to America to report to headquarters." Syaoran said.
Eriol's eyes went demonized underneath his sunglasses as he jumped up and pushed Syaoran hard against the tree and snapped at him. Syaoran jumped back in suprise as he saw small fangs on the side of his mouth as Eriol pulled back with a confused glance.
"Uhh..." Sakura whispered, staring at Eriol. "Syao-chan, maybe you should stop now... it's gone far enough." she cast a worried glance at Tomoyo who just glared at Eriol. Tomoyo grabbed his arm and dragged him off. When they were out of hearing range of everyone she whispered angrily to him.
"You almost blew our cover!"
"Gomen. He just pushed it too far." he apologized.
"I don't care! If they find out about us, we'll have to make them one of us too! I don't want to do that!" she said on the verge of tears.
Eriol watched her sympathetically. She smiled back to him before taking his hand and walking quickly back to Sakura and Syaoran. They both looked up a little nervously at the two. Tomoyo smiled at her friend.
"Gomen about that."

Walking Home!!!!

"Ja ne Sakura! Li-kun!" Tomoyo called as they parted ways. She turned to where Eriol was, only he wasn't there. She looked around and let out a yelp of surprise as he picked her up from behind.
"ERIOL!" He laughed.
"You're still staying the night at my house right?" he asked her, putting her down.
"Hai. I just told mom I was staying at Sakura's tonight." she replied.

Eriol's House!!!! ooooooooohhhhhhhh...... (Stacey- I wanna go to Eri-sama's house!!!!)

Nakura sat on the comfortable sofa's near the doorway when they heard the door creack open.
"Maaaaster!! Suppi-chan won't come off the chandeleir to play with me!!! I have all sorts of fun planned, but he's being a meanie!" She glared at the small, black cat-like creature hiding from her. Then she noticed Tomoyo. "TOMOYO-SAAAAAAN!!!!" she ran over and hugged her to death, almost knocking the sunglasses off her face.
"Who's this Suppi-chan you speak of Ruby Moon?" Spinel asked, not budging from his safe place. Nakuru jumped up and down, attempting to somehow jump high enough to catch Spinel.
"You're Suppi-chan!!! Now come play with MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
"I have a surprise for you Nakuru." Eriol said, putting his hand in his coat pocket.
"HONTO???!!!????"
Eriol pulled out a small but medium sized toy, that looked quiet familiar to Nakuru. She jumped up and down smiling and laughing as she took the Touya shaped doll and ran up to her room.
"That should keep her busy for awhile." he exclaimed, laughing. He looked up and Spinel. "It's safe for you to come down now Spinel."
"Thank god!!! She's been trying to catch me all day! What would I do without you?" he asked as he (she? it?) flew up the stairs to his (her? it's?) room. "I'll be reading if you need me."
"Shall we get started, love?" Eriol asked as he pulled her up the stairs towards his room.

At Syaorans house. . . (~.^)

"Why the hell were you so stupid ealier Syao-chan??!!" Sakura asked as she plopped down on his couch.
"Gomen, Sakura-san. But I couldn't help it! They looked so ridiculous with those glasses! I mean they were soooo big! They fit over half of their faces!"
"I know. But that's not nice to make fun of them for it." Sakura said giggling.

Eriol's house. . . (once again!! ~.^)

About fifty million candles were lit in Eriol's room, Tomoyo and himself sitting in the middle, a gigantic glowing star underneath them as they closed their eyes and sat cross legged.
"Which one should we take first; Spinel or Nakuru?" Tomoyo asked as she smiled gleefully.
"Which ever one walks through the door first." Eriol replied, smiling and showing his fangs.
Spinel floated softly near Eriol's room as he opened it quickly, staring into the dark and lighted room. He gasped as he saw Eriol and Tomoyo spying him oddly as they both smiled and walked up to him. His eyes went wide as he raced down the hallway.
"You get Spinel and I'll get Nakuru." Eriol said as he started down the opposite hallway. Tomoyo smiled and glared at Spinel as she strolled quietly down the endless hall.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Alright!! This is the second chapter.!! We hope you guys like it! Hopefully you know what's happening by now ^^
R & R!!!!!!! Onegai! Peace, luv and other stuf! *for now* Ja Ne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!