Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Deep pureness ❯ Morning Sunshine ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Summary
Sakura kinomoto, a 12yr old girl ordinary girl. What will happen when she falls in love, but doesn't act upon her feelings? -sxs, ext
 
 
Hi this is my first fic, so enjoy!
 
 
Deep Pureness Chapter 1-Morning sunshine
 
 
It was a beautiful, average, peaceful summer's morning in April, the birds were singing, the bunnies were playing…
“Hoe!! I've got to go meet Tomoyo!” screamed Sakura as she was late.
“Thanks onii-chan! Thanks for nothing.” Sakura muttered under her breathe, her voice dripping with sarcasm.
 
 
Flashback
 
 
Sakura was sleeping peacefully in bed, her warm pink comforter hugged close. A door creaked and in crept Touya, holding a water bomb.
“Ahhhh! Touya!! Get out.” Sakura growled slowly and dangerously, her eyes an unusual fiery emerald colour. Touya slowly shifted away, smirking as he knew what would happen next.
: Sigh: “Now I have to clean this mess up.”
 
 
Back to the present time.
 
 
“You're welcome kaijuu, thank me by cooking dinner!”
“Sakura is not a kaijuu! you baka” Smiling sweetly, Sakura stamped on his foot and whispering quietly to begin with.
“Oh and onii-chan, cook your own dinner!” And with that she skated out of the door to meet Tomoyo.
 
Please review, flames accepted! (But be gentle)
 
Ja!
 
 
Jcl007149