Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Be Scared ❯ Sakura's Mission ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi!! How is everybody? Man… @_@ I got MANY reviews last chapter along with many death threats, but that was what I was expecting. Once I was finished with last chapter, I was thinking, "I know I'm going to get a LOT of death threats for leaving you guys at a cliffhanger." Boy was I ever right! I thought it was funny anyways. All right, all right. I'm trying to type as fast as I can so hold your horses!! I know you people hate me know since I wasn't done until Sunday night and I promised you guys Friday. I'm very sorry, but I've been busy and I have been working my butt off to have this chapter done with! I swear! Before I begin:

Danelle Yuy-Winner~ I hope I gave you enough information on your story. Really, I did love your story. You printed out the chapter? Last chapter must have been one heck of a chapter! ^_^ I'm glad you enjoyed it!

cka~ Your friends read my stories? *bows* That makes me feel so happy. Here's the next chapter for you and your friends! ^_^

CCS crazygirl~ Hanyan is an expression that Sakura made up. It means, as Syaoran puts it in the Manga, that she feels floaty. I really don't know how else to explain it. Sorry if I confused you even more!

NOTICE: This is NOT the last chapter. There is one more after this!

As always, thank you for the reviews/death threats. ^_^

Don't Be Scared: Chapter 7

By: Cutie Blossom

Sakura opened her eyes to see that she laying on her bed in her room.

Sakura blinked and sat up. "What am I doing here?"

"You're awake!"

Sakura turned and saw Touya entering her room holding a tray with a couple pieces of toast on it.

"Hoe? What happened?" Sakura asked she asked him. "The last thing I remember is that I walking home and…Syaoran…"-She gasped-"Syaoran! Where is he? I need to talk to him!"

Touya frowned. "He was the one who carried you here. He said that he was talking to you and you suddenly just fainted. He's gone now. He didn't look too happy when he left, if you ask me. He looked almost…upset. I don't know why though."

Tears started to come into Sakura's eyes. 'He said that I am the one he loves and what do I do? I faint. Oh Kami-san [God], how pathetic can I get? Not much worse, I guess. I must speak with him though,' she thought as she tired to get out of bed, but her brother held her back

"You are not leaving anytime soon," Touya said. "You need your rest, Sakura."

Sakura groaned and looked up at her brother. "Onegai [Please], Onii-chan. I need to see Syaoran."

"You'll see him tomorrow," her brother said as he pushed the tray onto her lap. "Now eat or I'll shove the food in your mouth. I don't want you loosing anymore strength."

Sakura sighed. 'Please wait for me, Syaoran. I'll tell you tomorrow.' -She blushed-'I cannot believe he actually loves me! It's a dream come true,' she thought as she took a bite of toast.

~*~

Eriol looked up from the couch after he heard the door to the Shuji Dorm shut to see Syaoran walk sulkily into the room.

"Syaoran?" he asked. "What is the matter?"

He heard Syaoran mumble, "What do you want?"

Eriol frowned. 'Something bad happened,' he thought.

"A nicer greeting would be nice," Eriol muttered. "Where have you been?"

Syaoran walked over and flopped onto the couch, right next to Eriol. "I went to talk to Sakura."

"And?"

Syaoran looked over at his best friend. "And what?"

Eriol smiled. "Did you tell her your feelings for her?"

Syaoran looked away and sighed. "Yeah…sort of."

Eriol blinked. "What do you mean by 'sort of'?"

"Well," Syaoran began, "Sakura has been bugging be to answer a question she has been asking for a couple days now. I've been too scared to answer so I've been finding ways to sneak out of answering it. Can you guess what the question is, Eriol?"

Eriol shook his head. "Nope."

Syaoran frowned. "She asked me who my heart belong to."

Eriol winced. "Uh oh."

Syaoran smirked. "Tell me about it. She was becoming so upset with me so I…"-He frowned-"…told her who my heart belongs to. It belongs to her."

Eriol's eyes widened. "You're kidding me, right? What happened?"

"She fainted."

Silence.

"She WHAT?!?!?!?!?" Eriol yelled.

Syaoran winced. "You know I'm surprised that we haven't been turned in by one of the neighbors lately because of all the racket that has been going on around here," he muttered. "Yes, Eriol. She fainted."

Eriol's mouth flung opened in shock as he looked at his friend in disbelief. 'I know that Sakura loves him. Tomoyo said that Sakura even confessed that she loves Syaoran to her. Why did Sakura faint?'

Syaoran looked as if was about to cry. "Now, thanks to me, I'll never get the chance to speak to her again or even get to look at her the same."

"Why not?" Eriol asked. "Just because she knows your feelings does not mean you two still can't be friends. You know, she didn't give you a definite answer. She…just…um…fainted."

Syaoran shook his head. "Yes it does. I won't be able to speak to her again without getting embarrassed and knowing that she knows what my feelings are for her. I just wouldn't…feel right."

Eriol sighed. 'I need to talk to Tomoyo,' he thought.

Eriol stood up. "Syaoran, I know you need time alone to speak. I'll let you have the dorm room all to yourself for a while."

Syaoran smiled. "Thank you, Eriol."

Eriol smiled and nodded. "No problem," he said as he walked over to door and exited the dorm.

'Poor guy.'

~*~

Ding-dong!

"Coming!" Tomoyo said as she walked over to the door. She opened it to reveal an unhappy looking Eriol. She frowned. "What happened?"

Eriol sighed. "We have a sad Little Wolf on our hands, Tomoyo."

Tomoyo gasped. "What on earth happened? Sakura didn't turn him down…did she?"

Eriol shook his head and walked into the house. "Not exactly," he said as he walked over and sat down on a couch. Tomoyo sat down right next him.

Tomoyo blinked. "What do you mean?"

"She…um…fainted," was Eriol's answer.

Tomoyo blinked again. "Fainted? What do you mean?"

Eriol put his head into his hands. "Syaoran told Sakura that she owns his heart and she…"

"…and she fainted," Tomoyo finished for him.

Eriol looked up and nodded. "Yep. Exactly."

Tomoyo groaned. "Sakura…why didn't she just confess to him how she feels? We would not of had this problem if she did."

Eriol shrugged. "What I want to know is why she fainted."

Tomoyo smiled. "You don't see why, Eriol?"

Eriol shook his head. "Nope."

"I'll explain it to you then. Sakura wanted to know if Syaoran loved her so bad that when he told her, her head went all airy as if on cloud nine and she…fainted."

Eriol blinked, obviously not getting what Tomoyo just said. "Come again?"

Tomoyo giggled. "Eriol, you obviously don't get how a girl's mind works."

Eriol smirked. "I wonder why?"

Tomoyo giggled again. "I'll put it in simpler terms for you."-She laid her head down on his shoulder-"What if I told you I wanted to do something that you have wanted to do ever since I became your girlfriend…maybe even before?"

Eriol gulped and stood up from the couch. "Well…I…um…"

Tomoyo smiled and stood up. "What would you say, dear Eriol?" she asked as she slowly walked to him.

She didn't get her answer only because the young man collapsed to the floor.

Tomoyo smirked. "That's how Sakura felt, Eriol."

~*~

Sakura ran into her math class the next day. She looked around the classroom and yet there was no sign of Syaoran. Confused she walked over and sat down in her seat. She stared at the door, hoping to see Syaoran come through it any second.

'Okay,'she thought. 'The moment Syaoran comes through that door I'll throw my arms around him and tell him that he owns my heart too. He has ever since day one, come to think about it.'

Five minutes later, there was still no Syaoran as Mr. Ardenson came into the room to begin class.

Sakura frowned. 'Syaoran isn't sick is he?'-She gasped-'Maybe he doesn't want to see me!'

After what seemed like a million years had passed, the bell finally ran. Sakura sprinted out of the classroom, in search for Eriol.

Eriol sighed as he walked to his next class that he was supposed to have with Sakura and Syaoran.

'I can't believe Tomoyo did that to me last night,' Eriol thought as he heard his name being called. He turned around to see Sakura running towards him. Sakura stopped right in front of him, breathing hard.

"Where is Syaoran?" she asked between breaths.

Eriol winced. 'I knew she was going to ask that question.'

"He felt sick this morning so he decided to stay home today," Eriol answered.

'I didn't lie,' Eriol thought. 'I was speaking the truth.'

Syaoran was so nervous about school the night before that he didn't even get ten minutes of sleep the whole night. When morning came around, he was so tired he couldn't even keep his eyes opened. Figuring it would be practically hopeless to try to stay awake during his classes, Syaoran decided on catching up on his sleep in his bed instead of catching up in class and getting in trouble for it.

Sakura frowned and looked down at the ground. 'So he is ignoring me.'

"Cheer up, Sakura," Eriol assured her. "You act as if Syaoran is ignoring you."

Eriol rolled his eyes. 'Why did I say that? He is ignoring her!'

Sakura looked and put on a fake smile. "Thanks Eriol. Let's get to class before we are late," she said as she walked towards their next class.

Eriol nodded and followed Sakura.

All through History, Sakura felt like she would never survive the class. Her thoughts kept on floating to the "sick" Little Wolf back in the Shuji Dorm.

'If he'd only let me explain…' Sakura kept on thinking, '…then I'd be in his arms by now.'

Finally, the bell rang for the students to get out of their next class. Eriol and Sakura met up with Tomoyo half way to the Gym and they walked over together the rest of the way.

"Is she doing any good?" Tomoyo whispered to Eriol.

Eriol shook his head and whispered, "Nope."

Tomoyo frowned and looked over at the sad Cherry Blossom.

Not long after, the three of them reached the Gym and the two girls went into the locker room to change. They emerged not long after and joined up with the rest of the class. Sakura looked over at the benches and saw only Eriol sitting on them.

Sakura sighed and looked down at the ground. 'Syaoran…'

Eriol sighed after seeing Sakura look over at him. 'Syaoran, if you only knew what you are doing to this poor girl.'

Unknown to Eriol, Syaoran did know.

'Oh Sakura,' Syaoran thought as he hid up in a tree. He could look over the entire stadium from the tree. 'I'm sorry, but I just don't want to talk, Sakura. I miss seeing your smile though.' Syaoran jumped down from the tree and started to head back towards the Shuji Dorm.

Sakura didn't listen to Mr. Asuka, who was talking about the things they were going to do that day.

'I can't wait till tomorrow to come to speak to Syaoran,' Sakura thought. 'I need to talk to him right now! I'll go to his dorm after Gym is over.'

"Sakura…?"

Sakura look up to see Tomoyo, Meilin, and Molly standing over her.

Molly smiled. "If you can find us a soccer ball, we'll crush Sarah's nose again just to make you happy."

Sakura smiled. "Thanks Molly, but you don't have to do that again."

Meilin kneeled down to face her. "Cheer up, Sakura. When you are sad, we are all sad."

Sakura's eyes filled with tears. "You guys are too nice to me."

"We know," Molly said.

Sakura giggled.

Tomoyo gasped. "I've got an idea! Why don't we go and have an ice cream cone after we are done here?"

Meilin smiled. "Yeah! We should invite Chiharu also!"

Molly nodded. "Let's do it! What do you think Sakura? This should cheer you up!"

'I was going to go and see Syaoran after this,' Sakura thought.'I can go see him afterwards, I guess.'

Sakura smiled. "Sure! I'd love to!"

The girls cheered.

"Kinomoto! You're up next!" Mr. Asuka yelled at her.

Sakura stood up, smiling. "Hai!"

An hour later, the girls, Tomoyo, Sakura, Meilin, Molly, and Chiharu, walked off the campus, heading for the ice cream parlor.

"So Chiharu," Molly said, "how did Yamazaki announce his feelings for you?"

Chiharu giggled. "He took me to the park at sundown and told me."-She sighed-"It was incredibly romantic."

"I bet," Meilin sighed.

Sakura frowned. 'I always wanted a guy to tell me his true feelings for me romantically and when the guy of my dreams does…I faint! I'm such a baka [stupid/idiot]!!!'

Meilin turned to look at Sakura, who was still in her own thoughts.

"Sakura…?"

Sakura turned to look at Meilin. "Yeah?"

"You've been in Hong Kong long enough and you have seen all of the guys that live here…"

"Yeah…?"

Meilin smiled. "So…do you like any of them?"

Tomoyo looked over at Sakura, who looked pale.

'Uh oh,'Sakura thought. 'I can't tell Meilin that the person who I'm in love with is her cousin!!'

"I…um…I…"

"Well Sakura?" Meilin asked. "Who is it?"

Sakura bit her lip. "Meilin…I'm not sure if you want to know."

Meilin blinked. "What do you mean, Sakura?"

"I think you'll hate me afterwards," Sakura said.

"As long as it isn't my crush, I won't kill you," Meilin told her.

Sakura stopped walking making the rest of the girls to stop also.

"Believe me, that person isn't your crush."

'Unless you are in love with your cousin,' Sakura thought.

"Well then, who is it?"

"The person is…Syaoran," Sakura mumbled.

Meilin looked at her weird. "Who?"

Sakura coughed, "Syaoran."

Molly started to giggle. "For a second there I thought you said the name of our dear Little Wolf, Sakura."

Sakura blushed. "That would be because Syaoran is the person who I am in…love…with."

Silence.

"YOU'RE KIDDING ME, RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?!" Meilin screamed.

Sakura winced. "No, I am not."

Sakura was about to run away, but all of a sudden she felt herself pulled into a hug and after looking up, she saw that Meilin was the person who was hugging her.

"Meilin…?"

Meilin let go of Sakura and started to dance around the girls. All of them sweatdropped.

Sakura blinked. "So you're not going to kill me?"

Meilin stopped dancing and looked at Sakura. "Heavens no! You love Syaoran for who he is, right?"-Sakura nodded-"That's all I wanted to know! I'm so happy that he finally found a girl like you!!" she said, pulling Sakura into a hug again. The rest of the girls started to laugh.

"Come on you guys," Chiharu said. "We better continue on our way."

Meilin let go of Sakura.

"I'll buy yours ice cream cone, Sakura," Meilin said to her.

"You don't have to," Sakura said.

Meilin put her arm around Sakura's shoulder and started to lead Sakura in the way of the ice cream parlor with the rest of the girls following behind them.

"Yes I do," Meilin said. "I want to buy an ice cream cone for my cousin's soon-to-be girlfriend!"

Sakura blushed.

The girls arrived at the ice cream parlor not long after. They ordered what they wanted and found a booth near the window.

Chiharu turned to Sakura. "So Sakura…are you going to tell Syaoran that you love him?"

Sakura sweatdropped. "He…um…told me his feelings for me already."

The girls squealed.

"How did he tell you?" Molly and Meilin asked together.

Both Tomoyo and Chiharu laughed.

"Yeah, how did he tell?" Chiharu asked. "You just have to tell us!"

Sakura smiled at the memory. "He said that I was the one who owned his heart."

The girls giggled.

"And what did you do?" Meilin asked.

Sakura frowned. "I…fainted."

Silence.

"YOU WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" the girls all screamed.

Sakura winced. "I fainted."

The four girls groaned.

"I cannot believe it," Chiharu said.

"Same here," Molly groaned.

Sakura looked down at her half eaten ice cream cone. "I want to tell him, but I haven't had the chance. He was sick today."

"You need to tell him, Sakura," Meilin said.

'They are right,' Sakura thought.

Sakura couldn't hold in her emotions any longer. She stood up and ran out of the ice parlor tears fell down her face.

"Sakura!" Tomoyo called out to her. She almost ran out after Sakura, but Meilin held her back. "Meilin…?"

Meilin shook her head. "Let her figure things out, Tomoyo."-She smiled-"She'll probably end up at the Shuji Dorm anyways."

Tomoyo smiled. "You're probably right."

Sakura continued to run away from the ice cream parlor.

'I don't know what to do these days,' Sakura thought. 'I just need a place to think!'

Sakura ran into the park and sat down on a bench. She frowned as she watched as couples walked past her, holding hands with the girl's head on the guy's shoulder. Many times, the guy would say something that would make the girl giggle in a flirtatious sort of way, which caused Sakura to frown even more.

'This is not helping,' she thought as she saw another couple walk by her. 'I need to speak to Syaoran.' Sakura stood up from the bench and started to walk in the direction of the Shuji Dorm. She arrived not long after.

Sakura knocked on the door and held her breath as the door opened to reveal Eriol. Sakura tried her best to hide her disappointment with a smile.

"Hi Eriol," she said.

Eriol smiled. "Hello Sakura."

Sakura started to fiddle with her fingers. "Is Syaoran home?"

Eriol nodded. "Yes he is."

"Can…I…um…can I speak to him?" Sakura asked nervously.

Eriol frowned and looked away. "He said that he didn't want any visitors tonight. Sorry Sakura."

Sakura looked down. "That's okay, Eriol. I understand. Will you tell him I came by, please?"

Eriol nodded. "Of course."

"Thanks," Sakura said as she walked away from the door. "Bye Eriol."

"Bye," Eriol said as he closed the door. Eriol sighed and walked across the living room and walked into Syaoran's room. Syaoran was laying on his bed looking as bored as could be.

"You know, you can't ignore her forever, Syaoran," Eriol told his friend.

Syaoran nodded. "I know that."

"Are you going to the University tomorrow?" his best friend asked.

Syaoran sighed. "Yeah, I'm going. I don't want to fall too far behind in my studies or my mother will kill me!"

Eriol frowned. "Is that the only reason why you are going back?"

Syaoran didn't answer him.

Eriol sighed. "Fine be that way," he said as he left Syaoran's room.

'Oh Sakura,' Syaoran thought. 'I'm so sorry.'

~*~

Sakura returned home late that night. She slowly entered the house and closed the door behind her.

"Sakura, where have you been…?" Touya yelled, but trailed off after seeing his sister. "Sakura, what's wrong?"

Sakura looked up at him with big red puffy eyes. "He hates me!" she sobbed.

Even without her saying a name, Touya knew whom she was talking about. He hugged his sister and let her cry on his shoulder.

"I'm sure after what ever happened that Syaoran doesn't hate you," Touya assured her as he lead her to the couch to sit down. "Tell your Onii-chan what happened."

Sakura nodded her head and started to tell Touya everything that had taken place over the last couple of days.

"I see," Touya said after Sakura explained everything. "That's why you fainted and Syaoran looked sad walking out of here the other day."

Sakura nodded her head. "So you don't think he hates me?" she asked.

Touya looked down at his little sister. "Nah, I just think that he needs time alone, Sakura. After all, telling a girl that you love her and having her faint right after is not my idea of a very nice way of telling a guy that you love him back."

Sakura smiled and nodded her head. "Guess you're right, Onii-chan."

Touya smirked. "I'm always right."

"Yeah right," Sakura said, punching him on the arm nicely.

"I would usually be mad at a person who made my little sister cry," Touya said, "but I know how Syaoran is and how good he is to you so I don't feel that way towards him."

Sakura laid her head down on her brother's shoulder. "I'm glad, Onii-chan."

"You go to your classes tomorrow and if Syaoran is there, tell him your feelings as soon as possible," Touya said to her.

'It's easier said then done,' Sakura thought.

"And if he doesn't come…?" Sakura asked

Touya smiled and looked down at her. "I'll help you break down the door to his dorm room."

~*~

Sakura walked to the University the next morning feeling nervous.

'What if Syaoran doesn't come to his classes today?' she kept on asking herself. 'Oh, if he does come, I'll be all tongue tied and will stumble over my words. He's not even here and I'm getting butterflies in my stomach already!'

Sakura entered her first class of the day and her hopes went down. Syaoran was nowhere to be seen. Sakura sighed and took her seat. The bell rang and Mr. Ardenson walked into the classroom right behind Syaoran.

Sakura gasped once she saw the chocolate haired boy.

'He's here!' Sakura cheered in her mind. 'But I can't talk to him right now because class has just started.'

Sakura didn't get a chance to speak to Syaoran the whole period. Sakura found herself calculating how much more time was left until class was let out very often during that class. She began to get really good with her basic skills of addition and subtraction thanks to that clock. Finally, once the bell had rung, Sakura turned to tell Syaoran at long last, but he was not next to her anymore.

Sakura blinked. "Hoe? Where did he go?"

"Kinomoto?"

Sakura turned around to face the person who sat behind her. The guy had the reddest hair Sakura had ever seen.

"Yes?" she asked.

The male smiled at her. "Where you wondering where Li went?"

Sakura nodded.

"He sprinted out of the classroom once the bell rang," the guy told her.

Sakura frowned. "Thank you."

"No problem."

Sakura put her things into her backpack and threw it over her shoulder.

'If he wants to play tough,' she thought angrily as she marched out of the room and headed for her next class. 'I'll play tough.'

She entered her History class and looked around. She could not see Syaoran anywhere. Eriol was in the room though.

"Hello Eriol," Sakura said she walked up to him.

"Hi Sakura," Eriol said to her.

'She must know what Syaoran is doing,'Eriol thought.

'He must be hiding until class starts,' Sakura thought as she took her seat. 'There are ways to get around that.'

She waited until the bell rung and just like she suspected, Syaoran did come into the classroom right before the teacher did.

Syaoran didn't even glance at Sakura as he passed her desk to get to his.

'This is the hard part,' Syaoran thought, staring at Sakura's head in front of him. 'Trying to not talk to her is hard. At least I get to stare at the back of head though.'

Sakura turned around to look at Syaoran. Switching to her narrative language, she asked him, "Why are you ignoring me?"

Even though he was born in raised in Hong Kong, Syaoran understood what Sakura asked him in Japanese. "I'm not ignoring you, Sakura-chan," he whispered back also in Japanese.

"You are too!" Sakura hissed, still speaking in Japanese. "Syaoran-kun, I need to speak to you. I want to tell you that my feelings for you…"

"Miss Kinomoto! Do you have something to share with the class?" Mr. Haneoka yelled from the front of the classroom.

Sakura's control over her anger snapped. "YES I DO! Since I won't be able to get Syaoran to stop avoiding me long enough to tell him, I might as well just tell the whole class so he can find out what I've wanted to speak to him about!!! I just wanted to tell him that I love him too, BUT HE WON'T LET ME!!!!!!!!! So now ALL YOU PEOPLE know that I love Syaoran Li, but he's too stubborn to let me tell him that!!!!!"

Silence.

Sakura sighed and sat down. She could see everybody's including Mr. Haneoka's mouth was open.

"That is all I wanted to say," Sakura said. "May I be excused so I can use the bathroom?"

The teacher nodded, not being able to find the use of his voice. Sakura packed up her stuff and left the classroom.

Eriol, whose mouth was also opened, looked over at Syaoran, who looked as if he just saw a ghost.

'I never would have thought that Sakura would have the guts to shout her feelings in front of the class!' Eriol thought. 'Guess she got to sick and tired of waiting to tell Syaoran. Way to go, Sakura!'

'I don't believe it,' Syaoran thought. 'She l-loves me too? This must be dream.'

Sakura ran into the girls' bathroom and started to cry.

'I'm such a baka' she thought. 'I let my anger get the best of me. I should have never done that!'

She heard the bathroom door open, but didn't bother to look who it was.

"Sakura?"

Sakura turned and saw Tomoyo walking into the bathroom. Sakura ran into Tomoyo's arms.

"I totally blew it, Tomoyo!" Sakura sobbed into Tomoyo's shoulder.

Tomoyo hugged the girl. "What happened?"

Sakura let go of Tomoyo explained everything to her.

"He will never speak to me again, Tomoyo," Sakura said just after she explained everything to Tomoyo. "I totally made a dork head out of myself in front of the whole class also. Man, I screamed my head off at my dream guy and made a fool out of myself in front of the entire class within the same five minutes."

Tomoyo patted her friend's shoulder. "Sakura…Syaoran would never hate you! I bet he's still trying to comprehend what you said!"-Sakura smiled-"Syaoran loves you and he will never stop. I have never seen the look in his eyes when he looks at you, Sakura!"

Sakura looked up at Tomoyo. "Really?"

Tomoyo nodded her head. "Hai!"

Sakura smiled. "Arigato Tomoyo-chan."

"No problem, Sakura-chan," Tomoyo said. "I probably would have done the same thing. If Eriol told me his love for me and I fainted and then he started to ignore me, I would have yelled it in front of my class also. Heck, I would have even gotten on the intercom and said it."-Sakura giggled-"What you did was not wrong."

Sakura hugged Tomoyo. "You're the best, Tomoyo. Thank you."

Tomoyo hugged her back. "You're welcome," she said as the bell rang.

Sakura gasped. "I'm sorry! I made you miss your class."

Tomoyo shrugged. "It was not like I was skipping. I used my time for a more needed purpose. Will you come with me to my class though, and then we can walk to Gym class together?"

Sakura nodded and followed Tomoyo out of the bathroom and towards her class. After explaining to the teacher what happened, Tomoyo was excused from missing class. She and Sakura walked to Gym together and arrived just in time before class began. After changing and meeting up with Meilin and Molly on the field, Sakura looked over and saw that the benches did not include Syaoran again. Only Eriol was sitting down on them.

Sakura sighed and kept her mind on what she was supposed to be doing, which wasn't surprisingly hard once the girls got into the activities for the day. She and Meilin went up against each other in gymnastics. There wasn't a winner, but they both had fun.

"Admit it, Sakura," Meilin said in a snobbish tone. "I won!"

Sakura walked up to Meilin, waving her hips, like Sarah would do. "Like as if! I won!"

"Like in your dreams," Meilin said.

Both girls tried to slap each other, but missed on purpose. They tripped and landed on each other instead. Both girls started to laugh a long with Tomoyo and Molly, who were watching the two.

"Say, why don't we go hit the mall after this class?" Molly asked.

Sakura shook her head. "I can't."

"Aw…" Meilin said. "That sucks."

"Sorry girls," Sakura said.

"That's okay," Tomoyo said.

Not long after, the bell rang letting the girls out of class. Sakura took her time changing out of her gym clothes and was the only person left once she was done. Sakura opened the door walked out of the girls' locker room.

Sakura sighed as she started to head for home. 'This has been one long and wacko day,' she thought.

"Can I speak with you?"

Sakura turned and gasped as she saw Syaoran standing not too far from her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Another cliffhanger I know. I'm sorry!!! I've done wrong, by being so slow on this chapter and then I leave you at another cliffhanger. Look on the bright side, there is going to be another chapter after this one. So…wondering what will happen? Will Syaoran ask Sakura out or will he continue to ignore her? You'll have to wait and find out! ^_^

I promise the next chapter won't be so late!

Cutie Blossom