Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Enemies.... becoming FRIENDS?! ❯ Confession ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
CARDCAPTOR SAKURA is NOT mine…. It isn't… this is just a story of mine which I wanna share through the characters of cardcaptor sakura… the characters aren't mine, but the story you will read is totally all mine….. I repeat again, the cardcaptor sakura isn't mine….
 
 
 
CHAPTER 1: CONFESSION
 
Kinomoto Sakura. The most popular girl in school, a cheerleader, friendly, energetic, smart, kind, fun-loving, and most especially a very cute and sexy young lady. She's in junior High already. She had also been in cheering squad since like… forever. She had also been a cheerleader for 7 years now. She is also in drama club and had been topping the class for 5 years now and a varsity in volleyball and a very good gymnast.
 
Seems perfect huh? Well there can never be a perfect person in this world that is living, right? Or else they are not people, they are gods and goddesses. So here's the problem, first, she still hasn't got any boyfriend. Yes she hasn't. Sadly and badly, because of one man in her life that she loves so much. Tsukishiro Yukito. The best friend of her big brother and because of that he usually goes to their house and hangs out. This makes her develop her feelings for the man although he doesn't know anything about it. Ever since she had liked Yukito, she hasn't liked anybody else and noticed no man in her life. Though many likes her and tries to court her, she doesn't seem to notice them and if she did, she dumped them right away, but not harshly. Second, Sakura has this biggest and most hated enemy. They'd been enemies since the minute... well since the second they'd seen each other and had been cursing each other every minute of their lives.
 
Who is it? Li Syaoran. He is the soccer player of the school. He is the most popular boy in school too because of his hotness. He is also smart, quiet, and gentle although he has the habit of. He is the heart of the school because almost every single girl in their school, even a kinder garden student, likes him and has a crush on him.
 
A cheerleader… and a… soccer player? They were supposed to like each other, isn't it? Well, that's the case and the mystery behind all others. Mostly, in other schools, the cheerleader and the basketball captain, or the swimming leader, or the football field jockey, or the baseball MVP, OR the soccer team player gets along just fine and gets along so much that they even sometime get together in a relationship. Although in their case, they doesn't seem to like each other and it seems like there won't be any possibilities that the two of them would be together and have a close relationship. But then again, there are always changes that is happening around you every day, isn't there? Well, let's just see and find out if their feelings for each other would even change for at least a bit.
 
-*0*--*0*--*0*--*0*--*0*-
 
One day, Sakura had planned to go and visit Yukito, and give him a present. Though this day doesn't have any marked special event to happen… but well, not for now… but later this day… maybe there will be a special day to remember.
 
Since the moment Sakura had woken up this morning, she had already been excited and prepared. Why? Because today is the day in which she would tell Yukito how she feels about it. She would confess it to him and get real about what her feelings are. She had also told her friends about it and they are very supportive about it for her. Though they can't go with her and be there for her while she is telling Yukito about it. It's so sad because Tomoyo can't go and take the scene with her camera, but it might be a good thing also. Tomoyo will be going to her recital (voice lessons), Rika will be having a lunch date Mr. Terada, Chiharu will be doing a research work with another classmate and Naoko will be practicing for their play. Everybody is so busy and they are all full scheduled… well except Sakura, of course.
 
It is lunch time already and Sakura had finished her lunch with her friends. Now all she needs to do is to go to Yukito and tell him the truth and she has to do it alone because her friends needs to go to their own businesses, they need to do their own things.
 
“Good luck Sakura!” Chiharu said and gave her a hug. “I'll be going now, I still need to go and do my research works”
 
She smiled at her before she went to the direction she is supposed to go.
 
Rika was not with them already at the moment because she is with Mr. Terada having date. Tomoyo was next in line to go already and leave Sakura alone.
 
“I hate to say this so much but…. I've got no choice. I don't want to leave you actually alone and not be able to take a video with my camera when you confession of love with Yukito. I do promise that I would never ever again miss your special days. So, I'll just have to say good luck to you and hug you good bye.” Tomoyo said.
 
“*giggles a bit* That's okay, you silly. I know you never want to miss this day but I can't pull you off your recital. I'm going to be fine. Thanks for the worries.” Then they hugged each other and Tomoyo left.
 
She will be back right after her recital. She will be back on the last 2 period of the day. It will take her 2 hours before she could still go back from her recital, so there really is no any possibility that she would be able to catch Sakura when she confesses her feelings for Yukito.
 
Minutes later, Naoko needs to say her good luck for Sakura already or she'll be late.
 
“I've got to go too. Good bye now and good luck.” She said and waved good bye.
 
So now Sakura was left alone and she is…… alone… thinking. Thinking about what she should say to Yukito and how she should open it up to him. The half of the time of their lunch had already passed and still she hasn't moved to go to Yukito and talk to him. She was so nervous that she didn't even notice the noise of the crowd cheering around the soccer team in the cafeteria.
 
On the other hand, Syaoran had just finished his game with the other school. They had won the game again… because of him. He is so exhausted and tired and full of sweat. Although that's the case, the team still had a group hug and lifts him up. They were so happy and jolly, though the game was just a practice for the school team, they still celebrated as if they had won in the championship.
 
Many had watched their game, although the cheering squad was not there to cheer because it was not in the schedule and it was just a game practice. The cheering squad cheers only when there is a big game or a competition but not when the game is just a practice. Average people in the school are the only once cheering for them though. Mostly girls were the ones watching the game. The crowd was on the field now and shouting for joy and jumping up and down and trying to go near Syaoran and give him a hug. Actually, Syaoran was like a celebrity because of that. No one, fortunately, got close enough to him and be able to hug him because he doesn't like being hugged when he's wet from sweat.
 
Syaoran went straight to the men's locker room and change his clothes. After 15 minute of grooming, he went out and went straight to the cafeteria to eat because he was so tired and hungry.
 
When he entered the cafeteria some… well many students crowd around and congratulated him for winning with his team. He is used to this kind of experience because every time they win, they are always being crowed and being congratulated, even though it is just a practice game. He just continued to walk to the food booth to buy his lunch.
 
When he was able to buy his lunch and have a sit with his group of friends and the crowd lower down already, one girl(around 3rd grade) came close to him and tapped his shoulders. The girl was quite nervous and shy but she had the guts to go to him and congratulate him. When Syaoran felt the tap of the girl on his shoulder, he turned around and looked at the girl with a smile.
 
“Yes? What can I do for you?” Syaoran said with a smile.
 
“Umm…” the girl was trying to say something but she can't because of the nervousness. “ahhh… mmm…. Well….. umm…”
 
“Help her out bro! She's trying to say something here.” Said one of Syaoran's friends.
“Heh! Sorry `cause I'm not so good in knowing the things that other people know.” He said those words while facing his friends.
 
“Well little girl… what are you trying to say to me? Come on, don't be afraid.. am not going to bite you or something.” He said while facing the little girl and with a smile.
 
“I… just… umm… I…” still the girl can't speak fully. So Syaoran help her out more.
 
“Come and sit with us first and then you tell me what you want to say. Is that okay?”
 
The girl just smile and after some time, Syaoran asked the girl again on what she was trying to say. Luckily and greatly, the girl was already able to say what she wanted to say.
 
“So, what were you trying to say again a while ago?”
 
“ Well… Syaoran-kun… I just would like to congratulate you for winning your game again.” The little girl said in a very cute accent and with a smile.
 
He was a bit shocked with the girl because she suddenly hugged him. No girl can suddenly hug him so he was kind of shock with the situation. So, he just smiles and hugged he girl back and said thank you.
 
When the girl was already gone, his friends talked about it but he was just neutral about it.
 
-*0*--*0*--*0*-*0*--*0*-
 
A few minutes after, Sakura had the guts to do her thing already. She already had gathered all her strength to do what she needs to do. She stood up from her chair and took out the gift which she planned to give to Yukito. She looked at it once again and gathered all her strength again then took another step.
 
“I can do this!” she encouraged herself.
 
She began to walk toward the front gate of their school because to be able to go and see Yukito, she needs to go outside their school and go to the school next to them, one street away. So she went out of their school building and started to walk towards the school of Yukito and her big brother. They (Yukito and Touya) are already in college and next year they'll be graduating so Sakura wants to let Yukito know, just even before he graduates, what she feels.
 
When she was already in front of the school of Yukito, she began to practice speech again.
 
“Hmm… so I'll say— hey Yukito! How are you doing? Well… I've got something for you…..” the she begun to walk, entering the school.
 
While practicing her speech or more appropriately, practicing what she should say if the time comes when she needs to say her true feelings, she was walking towards the school cafeteria. This time around is the lunch break of the school so, for sure Yukito is in the school cafeteria. He is such a heavy eater. He eats a LOT! Every meal you will see him eating a full meal course and yet, he will still eat snacks when it's beak time. Weird and funny to say and see, but he doesn't grow big. His body stays fit and muscular.
 
When Sakura reached the cafeteria, she looked around the place but unfortunately she found no signs of Yukito. He wasn't on the food stand, or on the salad bank, even in the dessert booth. He wasn't on the rice corner either. He wasn't around. This made Sakura a bit nervous and made her froze from where she was standing, she doesn't know what to do and where else to go and find Yukito. Then someone accidentally bumped her from the back. It was a tall, white, muscular, black haired guy.
 
“I'm sorry. Really, I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I'm sorry.” Said the guy and keeps on repeating the word sorry to ask for forgiveness from Sakura.
 
“It's okay. No harm done.” Sakura assured the guy that she wasn't hurt anywhere.
 
Then she taught that she should just probably ask the guy where Yukito could be. He might probably know him or have seen him somewhere. She really needed to know badly anyway. She can't time pass by anymore because she's sure that this is the right time to go and tell Yukito about it.
 
“Well… I really am sorry for causing trouble on you.” Said the guy again.
 
“It really is okay. Umm... do you--“ she was supposed to ask already the guy if he knows Yukito and where she could probably find him but she was cut out.
 
“Wait. I think I know you. It seems like I've already seen you…..”
 
“Huh? What do you mean?” Sakura became confused with what the man said.
 
“OH! I know. I remember now. You're the cute little sister of Touya. The one who appeared in our play. The little girl 5 years ago in our play presentation. Hahaha!”
 
“Umm…” was all she could say.
 
“You're Sakura right? I'm Jerry by the way.”
 
“Well yes, I'm Sakura. Nice meeting you Jerry.” She just said, but that's not what she wanted to know. That's not what she needed now, all she wants and need is to know where Yukito is. Now she is becoming more, and more eager to know where Yukito is and tell him how she really feels.
 
“Why are you here by the way? If you need Touya, he can't meet you yet for he's very busy finishing our project in Chemistry.”
 
“Umm… well, his not--- I'm here to find Yukito.” She breathes out at last.
 
“Have you seen him?” she added.
 
“Oh! Why? What do you need with him?” though the man didn't pause to let Sakura answer, he just continued to speak not letting Sakura to answer the question. It seems like that he was asking the question but he isn't really asking for answers.
 
“Is it very important? Well…. Don't answer anymore. Ha-ha! Leave it that way. He is in the court right now. He is still playing basketball with his friends.” He continued. “Oh! I need to go now, got a lot of things to do. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask anyone. They won't bite. Good bye now. It was nice seeing you again and meeting you again.”
 
“What a weird person” she said to herself.
 
Now she knows, she went directly to the court to see Yukito and give him his present and tell him her real feelings. When she was near the court, she was already hearing bounce of the ball, the snicking of the shoes, the shout of the players, and the cheer of the girls. She smiled a bit and continued to walk towards the court. When she was already in front of the door of the court, she slowly walked and stood just near the entrance door, watching the game move on. A few minutes after, the game was about to and the score is a close score, they are tied - up with the other group. The ball was in the group of Yukito and if they can have at least 1 last shoot, they'll be winning.
 
10 more seconds, the ball was with the tallest guy in the group of Yukito, he is bouncing the ball carefully. Very carefully or else the ball might go to the other group and the other group will win.
 
7 seconds, the tall guy passed the ball to the guy who has the darkest skin and then it was passed to some guy with a brunette hair. It was dribbled and then it was passed to Yukito.
 
4 more seconds, and there was a smile on the face of Sakura because she was sure that they'll be winning already because the ball was already with Yukito. He is the best basket ball player in their school history. The ball was being dribbled and then he started to run towards their basket base.
 
2 seconds left, Yukito made a slam dunk! And they won….
 
His teammates crowded over him and also the girls and ladies cheering for them a while ago went to them. They won against the other group. Though that's the case, he was still very humble and very kind to shake hand with the other group. While the people are celebrating, Sakura was just there waiting for Yukito to be cleared from the crowd before she go and talk to him.
 
“You're the man!” someone shouted.
 
“Ha-ha-ha! You're so cool. You're group won again and its all because of you.” A girl complemented.
 
Sakura, from her position afar from the crow, saw the big smile of Yukito from all the praises being given to him. He was so humble and kind that he didn't even commented from all the complement he is receiving from the people around him, he just smiled and said thank you. The sweet, heart-melting, kind, cute smile of Yukito is all that Sakura can see even with that thick crowd of people.
 
Sakura just stood in her position from the very start up to this minute. She just looked at the Yukito within the crowd. Then after a minute, one young lady went close to Yukito. She was two or three inches shorter that Yukito. Her skin color is white and she has a hazel-nut color of hair. She also has a waist length of hair and she has a great body shape.
 
The young lady was smiling at Yukito and she started to talk to him. Then Sakura saw, with her two own beautiful eyes, that the young lady hugged Yukito tightly and then….. KISSED!
 
The two kissed sweetly and romantically. They were like the Romeo and Juliet and they are so sweet with each other.
 
Sakura froze from where she was standing and can't even move a bit. She was so shocked with what she saw. She can't even breathe and as if she was being tortured and can't move even an inch to avoid the hurting feeling on her heart. Her heart was broken and was being scattered into pieces. It hurtled so much that she wanted to cry so hard and wont stop. Though she could already do that, she doesn't want to let the people see that she is crying because of him and she doesn't want to disturb others from their own businesses. She is being tortured so much. She can't stand to see any of this any more. She can't take any of these tortures on her heart.
 
Her knees would like to give up now and let her fall on the floor but she tried her best not to. Her eyes wanted to burst into tears already but, she did her best not to. She wanted to shout out loud to remove the pain from her heart but still, she did not, so she won't disturb them. Her body wants to collapse from all the heaviness she is feeling but she sees to it that she won't. It's as if she will die within the minute but she can't for she doesn't want to leave other people important in her life alone. Her heart would like to explode in a big bang but she prevented it and holds her composure so she won't embarrass her own dignity and pride.
 
This was supposed to be a good day and a very happy day for her, for this should have been the day that she will confess her feelings to Yukito. This should have been the best day of her life. This was supposed to be a very special day. She had practiced everything, she had prepared everything, and she even set her schedule for this. All for just a kiss from a girl to Yukito?! It was supposed to be! Why can't time, destiny, and fate cooperate with her? Why can't the world just let her experience love and happiness? Why should this be the same day that she had seen an every unexpected and sorrowful day to her? Why not some other day, after the day she would have told Yukito that she likes her? Can't she really experience his secured love? Comforting hug? Or just a melting loving look? Or even a one-shot everlasting kiss? Why should the girl even just suddenly pop into the picture? Why, OH, why?
 
“I………. she……, why?” was the only words she could utter. She tried her best not to cry yet. She wanted to be strong.
 
“Yu-----ki----to-----….” She said silently.
 
 
 
 
****so this I the end of the chapter one…. I'm sorry if I have to separate the story into two parts… but I just can't combine them together. It's better to have it 2 chapters, so wait for the next chapter... its in the making. Enjoy!
 
 
P.S. how is my story? This would be my first one so please read and review….. I really need it so I will know if I'm good at it. So if I think about writing again another story, I will know if I need to improve some points…. THANK YOU!!
 
--------