Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Eternal Love ❯ Chapter1 ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
There was once a village called Cherry Ville. The inhabitants there adored the cherry blossoms and had a festival eack year called the Blossom Festival. It would happen the week the cherry blossoms began to bloom.
People worked hard every year to get the festival ready but on one particular year, a dark angel discuised himself as a human and started arguments on why they should do the festival.
The people sai it was a special tradition and they wouldn't stop it for anything.
The dark angel became angry and appeared in his true form. He destroyed every cherry blossom tree then dissapeared.
People fled from the village, scared that the dark angel would return. Everyone except one family.
The family lived in the basement of an abandoned store and had just recieved a daughter that day. They hadn't named her yet and they had come up with a perfect name, Sakura.
The family had the last Cherry Tree alive and would give it the best of care.
A year later, the family had moved outside for the tree was too big and they planted it where the biggest cherry tree had been. Sakura' mother died four months later and they burried her right next to the cherry tree.
For years, Sakura and her father looked after the tree and planted more trees and more people returned to the village. The festival was started again but this time it was slightly different. Sakura was the main part of the festival and she would dance a dance called 'The falling of the Cherry's Blossoms'.
The dark angels heard that the festival had been started again and they headed over to destroy the festival.
The villagers fought back and defeated all but one, the one that had destroyed the festival years ago, Draul.
Sakura's father fought Draul and won but he had been stuck deep in the side by Draul and died shortly after. The dark angels were gone and Sakura was all alone with all that was left of the people in the village. But Draul planned revange in his death and he was planning on becomming strong enough to come back to life and get revenge on Sakura.

10 years later.........

Sakura was dancing for the festival. She was 16 now and lived on her own hosting the festival with the help of her friend Madison who was 17 years old.
"I can't believe that this festival is still going. All thanks to your family and you Sakura," Tomoyo said happily. Madison loved the Blossom Festival and she was the designer of it.
"Yah. I know," Sakura said.She smoothed her pink dress for her dance and got ready for her act, This was he part in the festival that she was proud to do.
"I wonder what happened to the dark angels? I never go to see what happened," Madison said.
"I will tell you the story after my dance okay? How can you keep forgetting?" Sakura aske dheading over to the stage,
"I don' forget. I just like hearing it over and over," Madison said.
"Ok. I will be back," Sakura said and ran up to the stage.
Everyone clapped at the appearance of Sakura as she started her dance. Leaps and the grace of a doe, she danced as the adience watched dreamily at Sakura's talent.