Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Feverishly Perfect ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Cardcaptor Sakura or any of its characters. TT

A/N: Looks like I'm late on updating…really really late… AGH! I'm sorry! Just lost interest for a while…nothing to worry about…by writing skills have gotten worse though, and I think it's going to care all my reviewers away. ;_; *sniff* Give compliments, criticism.. anything! Agreed?

*

[Sometimes, we wonder whether Sakura-chan -is- perfect. She has the looks, the guys, a happy family, and almost everything seems to revolve around her. What happens when she gets sick? Will it destroy her, or make her life even more perfect than before? Let us find out… [SxS] PLS R/R!

Feverishly Perfect

Written by Semmerie

Sakura sighed and stared blankly out of the window. Tomoyo was going to talk for a long time…she turned to her page in a storybook and began to read, trying to block out Tomoyo and her incessant ramblings about a certain Eriol-kun…

Though inwardly, she envied her raven-haired friend. How she wished that Syaoran-kun and her could be…a couple…

That one week passed by very slowly.

…And Sakura was getting quite bored.

Well, not that she disliked her best friend though, but there was one little thing that irked her- her rambling about a certain azure haired "hottie" and the way that blinking red light was following her like a sick puppy yapping after a sack of Premium Doggy Biscuits.

This made it even harder to bear when her spots started itching like hell.

She had been in a foul mood throughout, quite unlike the normally cheerful Sakura-chan that her friends were used too. Nevertheless, they sent sympathy calls to her anyway.

"Hi Kaijuu, this is Touya. You'd better take your medicine, and don't you dare do anything funny with that gaki! I'm watching you very closely!"

"Hello Sweetie... How's things in the house? Remember to change Mom's picture everyday, you hear me? Every single day."

"*ahem* Erm…Sakura? Err…I just want to say that…I'mverysorrythatyougotchickenpoxandI'llseeyoutommorowandBYE ! *phone slams down*"

But right now, she was not going to wrinkle her sun-bleached face and launch into a tantrum just yet. She had better things to do…

And that was waiting for Syaoran.

Tomoyo looked warily at the day-dreaming Sakura and slowly crept out of the room, closing the door with a silent creak behind her.

The moment she got a few metres away from the bedroom, her hand slowly reached into her hand bag, and she pulled out a crumpled piece of paper. She unfolded it slowly, and her eyes scanned over its faded words quickly.

That's right …

Then, she delicately folded it back, following all the creases, and slipped it into her pocket. Her eyes glinted evilly in the shadows.

She pulled out her camcorder.

"Oh, Kawaii Sakura-chan, this is going to be the one tape I will never forget!"

Syaoran's hastily straightened his collar, his finger all the while hoveringly very dangerously near the doorbell.

He was sweating bullets.

Why did I agree to this again? He muttered exasperatedly.

Syaoran checked his appearance one last time and finding it suitable, he pushed he red shiny thing they called an automatic doorbell…and soon enough, and ring echoed throughout the house.

Sakura jumped out from her seat near the window and started running furiously towards the door.

"Tomoyo-chan~! Syaoran's here!"

Tomoyo snapped out of her "evil" reverie and looked at Sakura.

"Already?"

"Of course!"

Sakuras emerald eyes glittered in excitement and she hugged Tomoyo momentarily. The door opened with a creak.

"SYAORAN-KUN!"

The two almost bowled over the very embarrassed Syaoran standing at the doorstep, Sakura enfolding him into a very big and tight hug, and Tomoyo pulling out her camcorder immediately and filming them.

Sakura started chattering loudly in Syaoran's ear.

"You just cannot believe how bored I was! Onni-san was not at home-"

Syaoran growled bad-temperedly at the name.

"Outou-san wasn't either, and NOONE came to accompany me the whole of last week…and even though Tomoyo-chan was kind enough to come…"

Sakura's voice lowered drastically.

"She kept blabbing about her new-found boyfriend, Eriol Hiiragazawa."

Syaoran's eyes widened considerably and he bit his lip to stop himself from snickering.

"Eriol Hiiragazawa? That man whom Tomoyo sought after for the last four years and only now do they actually establish an actual relationship?"

Sakura rolled her eyes animatedly and winked at him.

"Yes."

Syaoran couldn't help it and started laughing uncontrollably, and Sakura joined in soon after.

"What's so funny?"

Tomoyo pouted cutely and slapped Syaoran on the back in an attempt to stop him from laughing. In between chortles, he managed to come up with a legible answer.

"Oh-haha-it's-hahahaha-nothing!"

Tomoyo shrugged and started to drag Sakura and Syaoran into the house by their collars.

"Well, stop laughing now, because we still have to make Sakura's medicine, force her to drink it, and also dump her into a tub of soda bicarbonate."

Sakura immediately stopped laughing and gulped.

"WHAT!?"

"I'll tell you what I think, I think that's a No-no-no-no-NO!" Sakura screamed with and legs kicking out in all directions. Syaoran growled and looked at Tomoyo with a look of boredom which said: Why do we have to do this again?

Tomoyo successfully dodged another blow from Sakura's left leg and shrugged.

"How else are we going to get Sakura to take that medicine?" she mouthed to her accomplice in a very obvious manner. Syaoran frowned.

"We could tranquilise her." He said, poking Sakura hard in the ribs.

Kero, who was hovering behind the scenes, suddenly popped out and beamed at them in a very proud manner.

"Nothing to fear ladies and gentlemen," Ignoring Syaoran's huge sweatdrop, he pulled out two leather straps complete with buckles.

"Kero's Magic Leather Straps will do the trick!"

Syaoran and Tomoyo looked blank.

Kero growled. "Look- Strap to Sakura to Sofa?" he emphasised.

"Oooohhh…" Realization dawned on both of them and they both tied Sakura to the Sofa and went of to get the medicine.

"With all those spots, don't you think we should have let her arms free so that she could scratch?"

Tomoyo looked at Kero in horror.

"Ok, so that was not such a good idea."

After a few minutes, Syaoran and Tomoyo were in the kitchen trying to figure out how to feed Sakura all the medicine.

Tomoyo looked at one bottle of blue liquid carefully.

"Well, this has to be a double-dose…" she said as she picked up another one. "And this has to be a triple, with 3 pills of this…"

Syaoran carefully picked his way through the piles of medicine and picked up a bottle of green goop. "This has to go with it too." He said, and deftly threw the bottle over to his friend, and it sailed through the air, but due to an aiming error, it knocked over one pile of other bottles before coming to a stop. Tomoyo glared.

Syaoran looked nervous. "Sorry!" he said, and gave a peace sign before continuing to pick out bottles.

Then, the said pile of medicine which was now perched on the edge of the table, tumbled over and fell into a boiling tub of hot water nearby.

The bottles leaked, and the water began to take on the shades of a multi-colored rainbow. Syaoran gulped as he watched Tomoyo's face turn the color of thunder.

"YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I AM FINISHED WITH YOU, SYAORAN LI!"

Syaoran muttered a strangled gasp as Tomoyo pounced on him with a car jack. "Where did you get that thing from?!" He cried, before he cut his sentence to avoid the metal car jack of doom from hitting him in the chest.

"What's the noise about?" Kero peered in from the kitchen door.

In a flurry, Tomoyo and Syaoran cleared everything up and stood side by side blocking him from the sight of the bubbling pot of water and medicine.

"Nothing!" They replied in unison and pushed Kero out of the room quickly, locking the door behind him.

"Now what are we going to do, Syaoran?!" Tomoyo screamed while pointing at the tub. "We are going to have enough medicine to keep Sakura healthy for a lifetime!"

"Oh never mind about that!"

Syaoran hastily picked up a measuring jug and scooped up a scooped up some liquid and slowly poured it into a particularly large bottle.

"Just feed her five spoons of this and it will be fine." Noticing the doubtful look on her face, he patted her slowly on the shoulder reassuringly.

"If it really poisons Sakura-chan, we could say that a pelican from Ireland thought that the medicine cupboard was a lot of fun."

Tomoyo rolled her eyes and they both marched out of the kitchen holding a serving spoon and the medicine bottle.

"GAH!"

Sakura stared boggle-eyed at the spoon Syaoran held in front of her nose.

"Don't tell me that this brown liquid with a horrible stench is the medicine I am supposed to take?"

Syaoran nodded quickly.

"A newly invented Asian/Western fusion blend… Now drink it before I drop the whole spoon!" He looked at the spoon as if it was going to explode.

"NO!" Sakura struggled against her bonds as Syaoran inched the spoon closer to her mouth.

Eeek…come on, Kami, lend me some super power strength now!

And true enough, after 5 minutes of non-stop struggling, the straps finally snapped and Sakura leapt out of the sofa and made her escape.

"Oh darn it…" Syaoran cursed in Chinese and she ran up the steps. "Tomoyo, could you follow her please? I'll come after."

As Tomoyo ran after Sakura, Syaoran walked achingly, slowly, towards the steps.

Syaoran and Tomoyo finally cornered Sakura next to the window of her bedroom.

"Sakura-chan, please, just a little sip?" Tomoyo grovelled.

Sakura just shut her eyes and mouth tight.

Syaoran stared at the situation with a growing feeling of frustration. Sakura was resisting, his hand was aching and the stench of the thing was going to make him sick!

He thought of a sudden desperate idea. Prying Tomoyo away from Sakura, he motioned for her to keep silent.

I'm going to regret this for the rest of my life.

He downed the medicine, but unknown to everyone else, he didn't swallow it but kept it in his mouth.

This is surely the most revolting taste I have ever experienced. Not even a Chinese Herb would taste this bad! He thought as he inched slowly towards Sakura's still form at the window.

Sakura felt strange at the sudden silence. Opening her eyes a crack, she peered at Syaoran's form directly in front of her. She also noticed that Syaoran was steadily closing in on her…

Syaoran had had enough. He wasn't going to hold it in any longer…he suddenly thrust himself onto Sakura.

Sakura's emerald eyes opened wide as Syaoran kissed her fully on the lips.

"What the-Syaoran-GAH!"

Her sense of bliss slowly turned into horror as the medicine slowly leaked into her mouth. Her face turned into a mixture of surprise and disgust, and she pushed Syaoran away and fixed him onto a glare.

"That was the lowest thing you ever did, Syaoran-kun."

He grinned.

"What was I supposed to do?"

Tomoyo stepped in from the corner, her camera rolling.

"Besides, we were rushing for time. We still have your sode bath left to do, you know." They both smiled evilly and advanced on the terrified Sakura.

"Guys…"

Sakura started sweating and leant backwards towards the wall.

Unfortunately, that was the wrong move. Sakura seemed to have forgotten that there was an empty space behind her…

"GAH!"

Sakura lost her balance and toppled out of the window with an almighty scream.

To Be Continued.

Author's Rambling

Semmerie: This chapter really sucks! *screams* What in the world am I supposed to do with my failing English grade!?

Kero: Well, for a start you could stop torturing all of us with this pathetic story.

Semmerie: *looks at Kero in shock* How did you get here?! *gets out a mallet and repeatedly bangs him on the head* How dare you insult this fanfic!?

Kero: @_@

Semmerie: o_O *looks at unconscious Kero* Nevermind. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it is quite choppy. TT Please review! *waves*

*Curtain closes*