Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Cherry Blossom ❯ Hogwarts Part 2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS or Harry Potter. CLAMP and J.K Rowling do.
The reason Sakura doesn't know the CCS gang is because this is my story, and I want it that way. For the Void card, let's just say Sakura was about to give up her own feeling, but the hope card was suddenly created.
The couples are: S&S, E&T, R&H, and H&M. Sorry if you don't like the couples. If enough of you want to change it I will.
HOGWARTS PART 2: CHAPTER 4
In the compartment with the CCS -Sakura gang, and HP gang.
“Did Sakura just want to go with Malfoy or am I hearing things?” Eriol asked.
“No you're not hearing things, unless all of us are.” Ron replied. Then they all heard a loud thump. And a smirking Sakura came in the room.
“What happened to Malfoy?” Meiling asked.
“Oh him? Let's just say he has a pretty new tail right now.” Sakura said. Then she went back to her seat.
FLASHBACK
Sakura and Malfoy were in his compartment.
“Draco can you come here I want to tell you something.” Sakura said. Draco came over to Sakura. Then Sakura pulled him closer. Her mouth was next to his ear. “Draco, I think I ................. hate you” Sakura whispered. Then she kneed him is the stomach and he fell down clutching it.
“Silenco. Petrificus Totalus.” Sakura muttered the spells. “Now what should I do now. I know how I turn you into a ferret like Moody did.”
Draco had this horrified look in his eyes. Then he turned into a pretty ferret.
END OF FLASHBACK
“It was pretty funny for a while. The spell will ware of when we get to Hogwarts. Good Night, I'm going to sleep.” Sakura said. Then she fell asleep on Syaoran's shoulder.
“She has a weird sense of humor.” Harry commented. All of them nodded in agreement.
“Hey Eriol is she the new transfer student, and the person that's suppose to protect Harry too?” Tomoyo asked in Japanese.
“Yep. We'll talk later when no one else is around and Sakura is awake.” Eriol replied in Japanese as well.
(Sorry for not updating for so long. I had a lot of homework. And I'm sorry this chapter is so short and crappy. I promise to make it better next time.
Do you have any suggestions of what songs Sakura should sing when she performs? Just tell me the title. Japanese or English doesn't matter.)