Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ HARRY POTTER AND THE CIRCLE OF MAGIC ❯ Hogwarts Express ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HARRY POTTER and THE CIRCLE OF MAGIC

By KangaKilla

Dedicated to all my reviewers thanks for your reviews

Disclaimer: I don't own HP or CCS

KK/ I have to apologise for my mistakes in the last chapter, I was having a complex with the word head in the end of the chapter as it was very late at night so… thankyou Kame my sister for pointing that out to me once you read the chapter. (She's my fan *gush* oh how I love it)

ALSO this will only be short, sorry but I have a lot to do.

Ok now Solace_no_tenshi thankyou for your *cough* constructive criticism, and ill tell you why my characters aren't like they are in CCS one they have grown up, Two Syaoran took an instant liking to Harry because of his story and because of his adopted family. Three this is my own story and I can do whatever the hell I want. Four because this is what I feel Sakura and Syaoran should be like and Five just because now I want to thankyou for correcting me with how to spell Gryffindor and I fixed that up in the fourth chapter. And I just want to say that if you really don't like how I have the characters and the way my story is then don't read it! Wow it's that simple. Ok well have a nice day

Chapter three: Hogwarts Express.

It was a lovely sunny day; the birds were singing, the clouds floated lazily over head and the perfectly manicured lawns shone with the morning dew. However it was not all lovely at the Dursleys house at number four private drive, their house was a bundle of shouts and bangs that were heard through out the street and on the odd occasion there were a few squawks that sounded suspiciously like owl hoots. Sakura came running out the bathroom, towel on her head, pants only semi on and her top not all the way on her, her feet slipped on the hall floor as she went running down the stairs.

"WHERE'S MY LOCKET?" She screamed and came to a halt in front of the breakfasting family. They looked up at her in horror, Dudley immediately going behind his overly large father.

"Don't go accusing us of anything missy, we didn't take it." Mr Dursley stated, his face red, Sakura just glared at him.

"Where is it?" she growled, she was angry, absolutely furious, she had just gotten that locket and it meant a lot to her because Clow Reed gave it. Sakura stalked closer to Mr Dursley and stood in his face. "I wont ask you again" and with that she formed her wand and held it tightly in her hand. Mr Dursley was shaking with fear by now as well as Dudley and Petunia. At that precise moment Syaoran came down the stairs to see the very peed off Sakura growing at the Durselys. Shaking his head he walked straight up to her and pulled her away.

"What is it?" he asked making her look at him.

"I cant find my locket" She ground out, Syaoran looked at her confused, he hadn't seen any locket nor did he know that she had one.

"Where did you have it last?"

"It was in the bathroom, I took it off to have a shower and then when I got out it was gone so SOMEBODY came in while I WAS IN THE SHOWER" Syaoran had never seen Sakura this angry, `hell I don't want to be on the receiving end of her fury any time' trying to clam her down Syaoran looked back at the Dursleys.

"Did ANY of you go into the bathroom while Sakura was in it?" Syaoran asked, his eyes narrowing to slits as he watched the terrified family all shake their heads in a negative. Sighing he looked back at Sakura. "Don't worry we'll find it" he stated and began to lead her up the stairs when Harry came in holding a locket.

"I found this in the bathroom," he stated showing it to all assembled. Sakura lunged at Harry and took it from him holding it to her and smiling.

"You found it" she gushed and looked inside to make sure it was all right. However Syaoran was looking like he was going to explode.

"You went into the bathroom while Sakura was in there taking a shower?" Syaoran more like stated then asked, Harry blanched and looked embarrassed.

"I wouldn't do something like that! Not in a life time." He cried looking between the two friends earnestly. Sakura just shrugged

"Well at least it wasn't Dudley then" shuddering Sakura slimed and went skipping up the stairs to finish packing.

Syaoran and Harry looked between them

"What just happened" they both asked confused, shrugging they followed Sakura upstairs, they only had an hour before they had to get going, they couldn't be late to the train station.

~*~

Packed and ready to rumble Harry, Syaoran and Sakura all sat in the back with their owl cages on their laps while Mr Dursley drove them to Kings Cross station. Sakura looked down at Rohu, her screech owl, he was young and very handsome, his brown/black feathers shined in the sunlight. His sharp beak was unusually gentle when nipping playfully at Sakura's fingers. Syaoran's owl on the other hand didn't seem to like him much, a huge tawny owl with dark brown speckles, she didn't like Syaoran's attitude towards her and his name she found for her was insufferable: Toulsa. Sakura and Syaoran watched as the city flew passed then and in no time at tall they had reached the station. Mr Dursley almost chucked them out of his car before he sped off back him to be as far away from them as possible.

Harry led Sakura and Syaoran towards the barrier between platform 9 and 10. With confused looks Sakura and Syaoran followed what Harry did and talked casually with one another then leaned against the barrier and fell through to the other side. Syaoran managed to contain his surprise, unlike a certain mistress of the cards.

"HOOEEEEE" (sorry couldn't help myself) looking around in awe Sakura let her mouth hang open as she watched teenagers hurry on board while adults waved to them, squealing in delight Sakura pulled both Harry and Syaoran to the train and they got on near the back.

Sitting down in the last compartment they all got comfortable. Not long after they sat down the train started moving.

"I'm going to go and see if I can find my friends, ill be right back" Harry said walking towards the compartment door. Once he was gone Sakura turned to Syaoran.

"We've missed a whole week of practice, can we have a little bit in here while he's gone?" Sakura asked standing up and looking around to make sure that it was large enough. Syaoran also stood up and nodded his head. Both getting into similar fighting stances they stared each other down.

~*~

Harry was busily explaining everything that had happened in the last week to the excited Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Neville.

"You saw her in her pyjamas?" Ron asked incredulously while Hermione tsked.

"Poor girl, had to share a room with two boys." Hermione sighed and as they came to Harry's compartment they heard the sounds of fighting. Curious they peered into the window and gasped.



(Inside)

Sakura ducked under Syaoran's right hook and swept at his feet. Syaoran jumped and then kicked out at the crouched Sakura. Dodging the attack Sakura stood up and punched out at Syaoran who caught her fist and went to punch her in the face. Sakura closed her eyes and scrunched up her face waiting for the impact. Not getting one she opened one eye and looked around, Syaoran's hand was just centimetres from her face. Sakura opened her other eyes and looked at him in confusion.

"Why didn't you hit me?" She asked, Syaoran chuckled softly, which made Sakura blush lightly.

"Your that eager to get beaten up?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"You know what I mean. Well I suppose we should stop now anyway, Harry'll be back any minute soon." Nodding Syaoran retracted his hand and bowed to Sakura who bowed back. And they both went to sit down when the door opened and a barrage of people avalanched in.

"Where did you learn that?" Ron asked lookin shocked and excited. Sakura looked on in amazement, this boy had flaming red hair as well as a girl behind him.

"I like your hair" Sakura said looking at it. "Its very different" Syaoran chuckled while Ginny giggled and Ron turned as red as his hair. Hermione walked up to Sakura and put out her hand.

"Hello, I'm Hermione Granger." Sakura smiled and shook her hand.

"I'm Sakura Kinomoto" Hermione sat down besides Sakura and pulled Ginny with her, the three girls were soon in a deep conversation, Sakura telling them all about Japan. Syaoran, Harry, Ron and Neville looked at them for a second before beginning to talk about fighting.

~*~

Sakura had fallen asleep, being a non morning person she needed her sleep, what made Harry a little jealous was that Sakura was leaning against Syaoran's shoulder and he acted like it didn't bother him that much. As he was contemplating whether or not to ask Syaoran what kind of relationship he and Sakura were in the compartment door opened and who other then Harry's enemy should walk in flanked by his two cronies, Crabbe and Goyle.

"Lookie what we found, Hairy Pothead (no offence to prince Harry), two weasels, snivelling toad and the mud blood." All present save Syaoran and Sakura stood up in anger.

"Shut up Malfoy, and get out." Harry said clenching his fists; he wasn't going to take his crap anymore.

Malfoy though wasn't listening, he was infact staring at Sakura who was still asleep against Syaoran's shoulder.

"And what do we have here?" he asked slyly walking forwards to see better. "A fallen angel" licking his lips Draco walked towards Sakura only to be stopped by Syaoran, Sword drawn, Draco hadn't even seen him move, but in a blink of an eye Syaoran had carefully put Sakura's head in the seat and had summoned his sword.

"Stay away" Syaoran growled walking menacingly forwards. Draco just huffed and pulled out his wand. Just as they were about to attack one another Sakura woke up and grabbed onto Syaoran's arm and looked at him sleepily.

"What's going on? Are we there yet?" she asked covering her mouth as she yawned. Syaoran shook his head.

"No, and he" Syaoran pointed to Draco "came in here insulting everyone." Syaoran had gathered that the weird words that came out of Draco's moth when he first arrived were insults from everyone's reaction.

"What did he say?" Sakura asked looking at Draco to remember what he looked like.

"He called Hermione a mud blood." Ron stated angrily. None of them really cared about what Malfoy called them but they hated it that he called Hermione a mud blood, that was the worst insult anyone could call her.

Sakura looked confused so Harry decided to tell her what a mud blood was, once he was finished Sakura looked at Malfoy a cute pout on her face (although she didn't realise that it was cute)

"Then that makes me a mud blood too" she stated, Draco blanched, `she thought I was insulting her too?' eyes wide he began apologising to the amazement of the others there. Sakura though was just looking at Draco, not taking anything in.

"Have you heard of Clow Reed?" she asked cutting off Draco's attempts to get on her good side.

"Yes, I have, he was one of the most powerful wizards about three hundred years ago." Hermione put in, "what? I read it in a book" she defended herself when her friends gave her weird looks. Sakura nodded.

"I am his daughter," she stated and after she had said that Syaoran laughed out loud from the strange looked everyone was giving her.

"Ill explain later" Syaoran offered as they felt the train slowing.

"That's strange, were here already and the trolley lady didn't even come, and look outside, its dark already." Thoroughly confused all present got changed into their robes and stood outside their compartment, everyone else was there looking confused as well.

"What's going on?" they heard people stating all down the train. The train came to a stop and everyone hurriedly got off, the argument with Draco forgotten.



~*~*~

KangaKilla: I'm stopping there, the next one should be hell longer I hope, but I want people to have something to read so I'm putting this up now.