Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ He Asked me/ Sakura & Syaoran's First Date Ver. 2 ❯ The Date ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Syaoran's First Date
Version 2 Chapter 3

**************************************************************** *******

I finally got this out!! Sorry for the delay, but this is the last chapter, and it's preety long ( longer then anything I've ever written ). Anyways, after a japanese word there should be the meaning, after it in perenthesies: (...). Also...for people who like E+T...don't forget to review!

Dedication: Gohan, LanaPanther, Sakura Ichikawa, Godla,Silver Trix,~*Sugar Plum~*

Disclaimer: I do not own Card Captor Sakura, so don't sue.

Key:

"..." Spoken words

'...' character's thoughts

(...) A/N or meaning

*...* stressed words

Music: "Be all right" (Takeru)

// We took a roundabout way

Face to face

I feel like we've finally met each other

Your form

Reflected my heart//

**************************************************************** ********
~Syaoran's POV ~

I checked myself over in the mirror one more time. I could see Eroil was watching me from behind.
" I guess my cute little decendent is growing up, ne?" He asked smirking.
" Alright, what are you up to?" I asked accusingly.
" Yes Eroil, you better not try to ruin Syaoran's date." My cousin Meiling ( Meili? )said coming in.
" Why would I try to ruin my cute little decendents date?"
" Because you're you, and I am _not_ little!"
" Well you better get going, and have a good time!" Meiling said ushering me out the door.

~Eroil's POV ~

Well, Syaoran's was going out on his first date with Sakura, or any girl for that matter, and I wasn't going to *ruin* their date. I was just going to...make sure nothing bad happened. How? Well...you'll see.

~Tomoyo's POV~

I lay on my bed, busy in thought. I was thing of Sakura, Syaoran, and their first date. ' I wish someone loved me...but I've got to be happy for Sakura and Syaoran's sake. And anyways, there's no one I like...other then Sakura, is there?' Immediately my thoughts were drawn to Eroil Hirragizawa. ' He's kinda...cute ' I blushed.

' I wish I could have taped their first date...but maybe since I don't have anything to do, I could call Eroil, and ask him if he could come over and help me on my English homework...' I thought, trying to conjure up ways to get him to come over, without it being obvious that I like him.

*knock knock*

I got up and opened the door to see one of my handmaids, Mellisa.

" Hai (yes), Melissa?"

" There's a young man here to see you. I think he said his name was Eroil Hirragizawa."

" I'll be down in a minute."

" Hai (yes), Miss.Daidouji. " (A/N: is this how you spell her last name?) She replied, shutting the door behind her, as she left.

I searched through my closet for a dress. Finally finding a midnight blue dress that showed off my figure well, I slipped it on and went downstairs.

~ Eroil's POV ~

The door opened and out came Tomoyo. She was wearing a midnight blue dress that made her look 'b****y hot'.

"Onegai (please), sit down." She indicated to the sofa, and sat down across from me.

"Tomoyo-chan, I believe you would like to tape Sakura and Syaoran's date?"

'Was he reading my mind?' thought Tomoyo.

"Maybe!" I said, smiling, causing her to go pale.

'If he can read my mind, then does he know that I like him?' she thought.

I just grinned, slyly, at her. "So...why don't we head over to the restaurant?" I asked, transporting a video camera and us to the restaurant.

~ Tomoyo's POV ~

I had somehow gotten roped into taping Sakura and Syaoran's First Date (not that I minded), and was now sitting in the restaurant with Eroil, waiting for them to show up. Eroil put his arm around my waist, causing me to blush *again*.

"They're here!" I said, trying to ignore the fact that he was so close to me.

~ Eroil's POV ~

'She's really pretty.' I thought as I put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

~ Syaoran's POV ~

We sat down at a table in a Chinese restaurant, and picked up our menu's.

"H-hoe!" Sakura gasped.

"What's wrong?" I asked, what-if's running through my mind.

"The menu's in Chinese!"

" Oh!," I said, relieved. "I'll help you." She put down her menu, and I began translating it into Japanese.

"Shaoran?"

"Yeah?"

"You know three languages, ne? English, Japanese, and Chinese?"

"Uno (umm)... yeah?"

She giggled as the waiter bought our orders.

"You're so smart!" Suddenly, my face blushed 25 colors of red. (A/N: Sakura, Syaoran,& Tomoyo have been blushing al lot throughout the fic, ne?)

~ Sakura's POV ~

As we finished eating, I couldn't help feeling nervous. 'What if he doesn't feel the same way about me, as I feel about him?'

"Sakura?"

"Yes?"

"Are you coming?"

"..."

"We're going to the park, ne?"

"Hoe!"

"Is something wrong?"

"No! Of course not, let's go!"

~ Eroil's POV~

"They're leaving." Tomoyo informed me.

"They're going to the park." I told her, getting up, then helping her up.

"Then what are we waiting for?" She asked, starting to pull me toward the door.

"Wait!" I pulled her back towards me, and teleported us to my house. "We're not going to the park." I informed her.

"Why?"

Instead of replying, I kissed her.

~ In the park ~

~ Syaoran's POV ~

"Um...Shaoran?" Asked Sakura.

"Hai (yes)?"

"Uno (umm)...I was wondering if..."

"Hai (yes)?"

"Nothing."

I blushed, debating over whether to kiss her, or not.

I kissed her.

~ Sakura's POV ~

My eyes went wide with shock as he kissed me.

"Ashiteru ( I love you)." He whispered.

"Ashiteru ( I love you) too." I whispered back.

~ Tomoyo's POV ~

My mind froze, as I felt his lips on mine.

' I can't believe he kissed me! Eroil Hirragizawa kissed me!'

"Ashiteru ( I love you)." He said, pulling me into another kiss.

'Ashiteru ( I love you) too...' I thought, hardly believing it.

"Ashiteru ( I love you)..."

**************************************************************** ***

The End!!!!!!!! It's done! And I even managed to make it longer then the other chapters! Please review!! And arigato (thank you) for reading, and Ja ne!