Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Healing a Broken Heart ❯ Hello and Goodbye ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Healing a broken heart
 
Disclaimer: I don't own CCS. It is own by CLAMP.
 
Sakura-14
Tomoyo-14
Syaoran-15
Meilin-14
 
Chapter Two:
 
Hello and Good-bye
 
Japan…
 
Sakura was happy that it was finally Friday. Tomoyo hadn't went to school for the hold week because she was sick. Everything went as usual but before going to her last class she crash with some one. She couldn't believe who it was.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
I was Syaoran Li. His hair was messy and those amber eyes could melt her heart. He was almost the same as the last time she saw him. Only a few things had change. His face was of a kid any more but of a man. Sakura just wanted to hug him but she knew that was wrong, after all he left her.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
Syaoran was surprise. His mother was right. Sakura had change. She was no longer a cute little girl but a beautiful young lady. Even if she looked mature he could still see that she was as sweet and caring as ever. He wanted to embrace her so bad but he remember that he was the one that left her. He felt terrible. Besides she probably had a boyfriend. She looks great with her hair down to her shoulders. And those beautiful emerald pools were shining. Who in the right mind wouldn't fall for her?
 
The bell rang and they went to their classes. After school she went running to Tomoyo's mansion. When Tomoyo open the door she saw Sakura crying and let her in. Tomoyo just smile while Sakura cry in her lap just like when Meilin was crying. She knew that words wouldn't be normal and meaningless but insults and they gave no comfort. After awhile Sakura fall to sleep. Tomoyo call Sakura's house and told her cousin that his little sister had fallen to sleep and that it was better if he let her stay. Touya agreed with his cousin.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
Tomoyo's mansion…
 
“But I can't. Sakura needs me.” Tomoyo “I know and I'm sorry but tomorrow you and I are going to England. We will be back. I promise.” Sonomi mom said. Tomoyo run to her room and calls Sakura.
 
“Hello?” Sakura
“Sakura, hi can we meet at the park?” Tomoyo
“Yes, but why?” Sakura
“Please just go there and don't ask questions.” Tomoyo
“Alright” Sakura
 
At the park…
 
“Tomoyo what's going on?” Sakura “I'm going to England. My mom wants to meet Eriol's family.” Tomoyo “That's great. That means you two are becoming more close” Sakura “I know but I also know that you need me right now.” Tomoyo. Sakura couldn't believe her luck. First Syaoran comes back and now Tomoyo, her cousin and best friend, the person she trust the most is leaving. Now when she needs her the most. But Tomoyo deserves to be happy. “Don't worry about me. I'm ok. I just want you to be happy with Eriol so make that most of it.” Sakura “Arigatou. Don't worry this will only be for a while.” Tomoyo. The two best friends hug. Sakura was happy for Tomoyo even if she was going to go away. She wasn't alone. She still had Kero, Yue, Yuki, and her brother. And she could always talk to Tomoyo and Eriol on the phone. And she also had the cards that were always with her no matter what.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
The next day she went to say goodbye to her friend. She hopes that her two friends would end up together. “Tomoyo please say hi to Kaho and Eriol for me.” Sakura “I will. Promise me that you are going to be alright, ok?” Tomoyo “Ok I will.” Sakura said as she waved her hand to say goodbye and waited for her friend to go in her plane. Soon after that happen she run to her house, after all the plane bought memories. Memories she wanted to forget but couldn't.