Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Heart Within ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Editted. Enjoy.
 
Disclaimer: Do I look like I own CCS? …well I don't.
 
 
::8808::
 
 
Yue looked down at his sleeping master. She had grown up to be a beautiful young woman, and of course with age came romance. His young mistress had fallen in love; but then again, so had he. Yue sighed and hid his wings, they were truly bothersome appendages. Gently he stroked her hair and looked down upon the lovely cardcaptor.
 
'I remember when we first met. I believedno master could fill the hole in my heart left by Clow Reed. She has proved me to be wrong.How wrong I was,' He thought. He often thought of how she changed his life, his very soul. Sneaking into Sakura's room had become a normal occurrence as of late. At first he had not known what to call this feeling. Every time she smiled that special smile, every time she spoke with her melodic voice, he began to feel warm feeling. His body would feel hot and the outlet known as his heart would beat loudly. He chuckled slightly.
 
"I don't think my heart was there before. You helped me find it. The light that surrounds you shines brighter than any card." He whispered. His master stirred in her sleep, and he quickly withdrew his hand. He heard her mumble incoherently, something that sounded suspiciously like `Syaoran-kun'. He frowned slightly at her subject matter. He knew she had found love with Clow's descendent and swore if he hurt her he would have to face the wrath of Yue. Inside he knew that Li would never hurt his master, not if he could possibly help it. Li loved Sakura, but he was not the only one.
 
When he had first discovered what his feelings were he had tried to deny them, tried to tell himself they were merely his imagination. His feelings grew as his master did until they became unbearable. He could no longer stand being without her for long. At night he would, unknown to his temporary form, transform and sneak into her room and watch her sleep. She was so beautiful and peaceful while she slept. It calmed him and put him at peace. He glanced out her window and saw that the sun was rising to the sky.
 
He knew that he had to depart soon, but he had to tell her, even if she couldn't hear him, "I love you Sakura." He quickly flew to his temporary forms dwelling as he began his transformation back into Yukito, his lips twitched into a soft smile. Yue finally knew the meaning of being content.
FIN
::88088::
 
A/N: Thank you to all those who reviewed the original. I think this is it for my foray into CCS, but perhaps I may shoot out a one-shot once in a blue moon.