Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Hoping I am right ❯ Let's do a little spying..... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hoping I am Right




By SVZ


Disclaimer:
I don't own CardCaptorSakura because if I did, Kaho+ Eriol would have never exist and Tomoyo and Eriol would live happily ever after....and besides, if I did own CCS, would I be busy writing FANFICTION? Big fat no.





Chapter One


Okay, it was about 10 minutes 'til the bell rings and we're all home free. Sakura (who's sitting in front of me.God, Terada-sensei is a nice guy.But he HAS NO Imagination about sitting arrangements.I mean hello, it's our SENIOR YEAR and yet the seating arrangements have been the same since 4TH GRADE!!! Not that I minded of course....I mean, thsi is another chance to stare at my girlfriend here ) was frowning over her homework while I'm trying to figure out HOW in the WORLD to explain Hiiragizawa is bad news to Tomoyo.I mean, I tried EVERYTHING.
Sure, she's a bright girl. Very intelligent, in fact but I still can't understand why she just won't pick another guy for her boyfriend. There's plenty ( the whole male population of Tomoeda High that aren't drooling over Sakura,actually.) who would be delighted to be her boyfriend. And as long as it isn't that kid in the hallways who's been stalking Sakura (I swear, he needs MEDICAL HELP)I wouldn't mind. but Hiiragizawa... THAT I do mind.
" Syaoran-kun?"
"Huh?" I then realize Sakura has been trying to get my attention for the past 20 seconds.
" Um...what's the answer to number 13 on our math homework?"
"23.445."
Sakura gave me a kawaii grin. " Thanks!"
Ah...yes. Sakura's weakest subject is STILL math.
Now where was I ranting about? Oh yeah.
Tomoyo seems to find excuses for everything.
This is what I told her yesterday:
I told her he tried to kill Sakura.
She told me he was just trying to help her change the Clow Cards into Sakura Cards.
I said he tried to kill her.
She told me it was her own fault 'cause she got in the way.
I then ask her if she had a serious mental probelm.
She told me to shut up.

Now all except the last one were excuses I could find no faults with.
That REALLY pisssed me off.
I shouldn't have been suprised though, after all, Tomoyo IS the star of the debate team.
Damn.
I just realize something else they had in common ( she and HIM).
They both have this super creepy evil smirks.
When I mean creepy, I mean creepy.
Now speaking of creepy stuff, another one is that they're SO alike.
They're very intelligent, evil, kind ( believe it or not), evil, polite, and well...they seem like counterparts which kinda freaks me out.You know, the whole pale skin, dark hair, and identical ( except the eyecolor) expressions.
Besides, I think the evil smirk is a reason by itself.
And they would just be WRONG together.
I mean, I have to suffer through Tomoyo's videotaping obession but WITH Hiiragizawa commenting along with that *cringes*....I think I would use my sword to slit my throat right now.
Tomoyo has also been calling Hiiragizawa " Eriol-kun".
I think I'm gonna be sick.
When in all seven hells did she start calling him " Eriol-kun" ?
It gets better. Hiiragizawa in return has been calling HER, " Miss Tomoyo".
The world is coming to an end as we know it.
Oh yeah, Tomoyo told me her mother APPROVES of Hiiragizawa.
Daidouji-sama thinks, and I quote, " He's the most wonderful, intelligent,polite, kind, and talented boy I have ever met."
Are we talking about the same person? Hiirgizawa-KIND?
Those two words do NOT go together in the same sentence.
Makes me kinda wonder what kind of spell Hiiragizawa put on Daidouji-sama.
And its not just the Daidouji family thats against me.Sakura is too.
For some reason totally unknown to me, she actually TRUST him.
My girlfriend, actually trust the person who tried to kill her 7 years ago.
This would make a nice sitcom on TV if it wasn't based on my life.
Why me?
" SYAORAN!!!!"
"Huh?"
I turned to see Sakura ( again) who was frowning.
" Syaoran, the bell rang. We can go."
"Oh."
Suddenly, I had one of my brilliant beyond brilliant ideas.
I ran towards Tomoyo-chan and Hiiragizawa .
" Hey, have a nice time on your date tonight."
Both of them gave me a suprised look.
" Uh..thanks Syaoran ," replied Tomoyo.
Hiiragizawa9who somehow managed to recomposed himself in record time)just smirked at me.
Then they left.
With a little smirk of my own, I walked over to Sakura ( who had my backpack which I stupidly left in the classroom.)
" Hey Sakura, we're gonna do a little spying...."



SVZ's note: Okay, I'm sorry its so short. *bows repeatedly for forgiveness* Well, here's ome fics I strongly recommend.



It's now 12.08 Eastern time so Good night!!!