Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ If You Change Your Mind ❯ If You Change Your Mind ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

If You Change Your Mind

By: Angel BlueFlame

Disclaimer: I do not, I repeat, do not own either CCS or the song, "If You Change Your Mind". I do, however, own this fic.

Author's note: This is a fic w/ one of my fave Shannon Curfman songs. She co-wrote (along w/ 2 other guys) this song when she was 14 (no joke!), and that's pretty cool. I left out some of the song cuz has absolutely no relevance what so ever to the fic. BTW I decided to write this in Tomoyo's POV.

Scenario: Eriol & Tomoyo are 15. Eriol has just left Tomoyo for Kaho.

I smell you on my fingertips.

I can taste you on my lips.

I can still hear the echo of our last good-bye.

You're the love

I can't forget…

"Yeah, Sakura, he really left," I cried on the phone, "I just can't believe this!"

"Do you want me to come over?" Sakura concernedly asked me.

"No. I just needed to talk to someone, but thanks just the same."

"Okay, then I'll see you at school tomorrow. Bye."

"Bye" I replied hanging up the phone.

I see you everywhere I turn.

Guess I won't ever learn

that I always fall for the ones that I can't keep.

I let myself get in too deep.

"Tomoyo! Dinner's ready," my mother called from my bedroom door.

"I'm not hungry," I answered.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"All right, but if you get hungry later, it'll still be there, okay?"

"Yeah, thanks Mom."

If you change your mind

I'll be waiting on you.

If you need somebody to be your fool

I will be there for you

if you change your mind.

I was walking to school with Sakura when I saw him. I could have died right there. I wanted scream! I wanted break something or throw something! Sakura could tell I was hurting, so we both hurried to class.

All of my life

I let the darkness pull me in.

A flicker of light.

Gone again.

As I sat down, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I stood up, whirled around, and there he was again. I was trying so hard to hold back my tears; there was no way I was ever let him see me cry!

"What do you want?"

"Tomoyo-chan, I am so very sorry," he said apologetically, and he pulled out a beautiful red rose, "Will you find it in your heart to forgive me?"

"What happened to Kaho?"

"I realized that you are the one I truly love."

Suddenly, there a loud ringing, soft at first, but it got louder by the moment. And then… I was in my room, in my bed. My alarm clock had woken me up.

`Was that /all/ a dream? Did he really break up with me?' I thought. Then the phone rang. I picked it up on the second ring.

"Hello."

If you change your mind

I'll be waiting on you.

If you need somebody to be your fool

I will be there for you

if you change your mind.

"Um…good morning, Tomoyo. Look, I'm really sorry about what I said yesterday, and I was hoping that it wasn't too late to take it back," said Eriol.

"But… I thought…"

"You're the one that I really want to be with. I understand that now," he declared.

"Really? You…want to be with…me?"

"Absolutely. I want to be with /you/; I love /you/, Tomoyo."

The End

What do ya think? Not bad for my 1st song fic, eh? Please R&R. Thanx! L8r!