Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Keep Your Head Down ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A/N: A short side story, to keep me not-so-bored while I finish Feverishly Perfect. …Meanwhile, I had a slight fetish with Firey and Watery…This bugged me in my head all through the night and I immediately had to put it in a story. I know it stinks, and that no one likes Clow card stories (Do they?) anymore, so ;_; …just review for fun, alright?

Summary: Since the birth of the Sakura Cards, the world is finally at peace, the gang can finally relax, and the small town of Tomodea is no longer plagued by strange spirits of the unknown. But unbeknownst to everyone, the disaster is about to start again, for Sakura Kinomoto cannot keep them under control…What will happen now?

Keep Your Head Down (Prologue)

By Semmerie

There was a lot of banging going on at the Kinomoto Residence.

"KAIJUU! Come back here with my shoe this instant!"

It had been many years since the birth of the Sakura Cards, and now they and their Mistress were now finally living a peaceful life in the town of Tomodea…if you could call it peaceful, that is.

What I am going to talk about now does not concern Sakura totally, even though you can hear various noises in the background concerning her. This is about something else, something much more serious.

"KAIJUU! I am hopping around with one sock on without shoes! Come back here you bratty sister of mine!"

This is about two of the clow cards.

===============================================

As we all know, Sakura had the worst time capturing and sealing the elemental cards. The famous four, consisting of Windy, Watery, Firey and Earthy, were the most feared of all the cards, and if left uncaptured, would result in overwhelming disaster. Thank goodness though, that Sakura managed to capture them through wit, intelligence, and sheer luck.

Windy is very much matured, and seems to be the most level-headed of the four. Needing no capture as it was the first card Sakura touched on the release of the clow cards, she used it on many occasions and it slowly became one of her essential allies. Earthy? Same thing, though shortly after its capture came the time of Judgment. Since they were already quite matured, they stayed the same throughout the period of the transforming of the cards until now. They are now very close friends; working together to prevent cases of…crime. (1)

But over the years, the other two cards changed.

We know Watery, the second elemental, as the vicious clow card that Sakura had to lock in a freezer in order to capture. Underneath that very hostile demeanor, though, was a quite innocent and naïve card, though a bit too willful. Watery took the form of a small, petite girl and was often surrounded by swirls of crystalline water. She could do anything when she put her mind to it, and one of those things included annoying Firey whenever she could. Sadly, Firey never did have a lot of chances to get her revenge, since Windy and Earthy stopped her many a time. The times when she did, though, Watery barley managed to get away alive.

Firey was caught by combining Watery and Windy, resulting in an indestructible force and knocking the poor card totally off her feet. The rest knew her to be very mischievous, and when their Mistress was not looking, would try to scorch the bedroom to cinders. She would bow to no-one but Sakura, Cerberus, Yue, and Watery, and Watery achieved this by playfully irritating her to the point of death. She also took the form of a young girl, but unlike Watery, was enveloped by fire instead. One more thing that people would take note was that she had a blazing hot temper. Normally, her personality was very cheerful and she never hesitated to help anyone. But when someone came into her point of anger, well…blazing balls of fire would be heading in your direction. And now, there's a rumor going on among the cards that Firey actually has a soft spot for Watery. You might want to keep out of her way…

Sakura, frankly, still did not quite know how to control her cards, and when she, at any time, any place, lost her temper, the cards would be able to come in and out of their cards freely. The last time that happened, the Mirror and Sugar card had gotten into a quarrel and ended up duplicating her whole room in two, and everything in it was much too sweet than normal. She had made sure to keep her anger in check after that…

"This is so it! Aha…I've got your roller-skates now…so hand my shoe over, or these go out of the top storey window."

"But they'll break onni-san! Your shoes will never break!"

"That's exactly the point. Now give me back my shoes!"

Unfortunately, Sakura lost her temper again.

"Ow, OW, OW! You should never stomp on people's bare feet while wearing your slush boots, Sakura…OW!!"

"Who asked you to dangle roller-skates outside the kitchen window?! Take… This! And this! And that! Oh yes, and you can have your shoe back, onni-san…!"

"OW! My head…Stupid Kaijuu…"

Unnoticed to Sakura and her older brother, her room began glowing with the clow seal.

I bet that you, I, and everyone else can guess what is going on now…Beware the wrath of the Sakura cards. Once you anger them, you cannot escape…

To Be Continued

===============================================

Semmerie - Am I on some Clow/Sakura card frenzy, or am or am I just paranoid? I hope, I really hope that this story is good…onegai, tell me its okay! *Ahem* Please review everyone, I really need your feedback! ^^ *continues to contemplate on whether she is crazy*

Keys:

(1) This, you will find out soon. Heheh…

Once again, please review…Please…

<(><)><(><)><(> <)><(><)><(><)><(><)>